[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please post me average Jewish girls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I know it is a propaganda of Israel with beautiful girls. so please post me average jewish girls.
>>
>>57576362
Are women from white countries look similar?
I simply can't differ girls on pic from Russians or Americans
>>
>>57576560
Cuz they are Ashkenazi. Who come from East Europe like Russia.
>>
>>57576730
But you wrote that they are jewish
>>
>>57576362
The hottest one, aka the third from the left, is russian, the rest are just average and below looking kunefot, m8.
>>
>>57576864
Jewish with Slavic and Germanic roots. Jews didn't just fall out of the air.
>>
For people who don't understand, most Israeli girls serve in the army.
It is only natural the hot girls that post photos daily in Instagram will keep posting and taking photos.
The two rights ones are absolutely above average, something looks a little strange to me about the two left ones but i'd also say they are pretty.

>>57576905
You live in a romantic comedy? These girls.. "kunefot".. hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>57576864
Judiusm is a religion you dumb nigger they could be literally any race
>>
>>57576864
slavs in denial
>>
>>57577024
What's the point of posting jew girls if they are not of one race?
That's the whole point of /int/ post grill threads
>>
>>57577179
by that logic we can't post belgian qt's because they're not one race, they're vlanders or wallons or whatever
>>
>>57577294
I can't remember seeing any belgian qt's thread
>>
File: Visual-Arts-Joya.jpg (454 KB, 1750x1313) Image search: [Google]
Visual-Arts-Joya.jpg
454 KB, 1750x1313
They look like whites with bigger noses and curlier hair. Nothing much to it.

Although they usually have naturally nasal, nagging voices
>>
>>57577789
>tfw no domineering JAP qt

why even live?
>>
>>57576362
Hooked nose bastards
>>
>>57578241

It's not our fault for being hook-nosed, you're the one that takes the bait and gets reeled in

:^)
>>
>>57578805
>Reeled in
lmao
This ain't 'Murica
>>
>>57578903
kek
>>
>>57576362
>"""""soldiers"""""

They'll never actually do anything actually military related in their lives
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.