[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are your parents in love with other countries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: kiruna.jpg (3 MB, 3421x1901) Image search: [Google]
kiruna.jpg
3 MB, 3421x1901
In this thread we post what countries our parents are -boos (or philes if you prefer) of

My dad is an anglophile because he's obsessed with steam engines and shit, and my mum francophile because she's traveled there a lot and studied french cooking
>>
My parents are normal and don't have a strange obsession with another country. Although my mother is very proud of being Canadian for some reason.
>>
They know Europe is country, people have blonde hairs and blue eyes, and all look like Dekapurio
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 840x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 840x594
>>57566140
My moms and australia boo
She worked in jasper for a few months with an australian co worker. Literally named my little sister after her. Plus, if I recall correctly the name "Kirrily" is only used with my sister in Canada

My dad, i think Australia too. Has quite a few friends in Australia and a few friends here in Canada from Australia. Hell, he's got friends all over the world
>>
>>57566348
>Although my mother is very proud of being Canadian for some reason.
How did your dad end up with a Canadian wife who would move to Serbia?
>>
File: 24rhKMk3.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
24rhKMk3.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>57566653
>Europe is country,
No
Also, who is Dekapurio? I googled the name and this was the first picture.
>>
File: mNwlTbcIgTHQKjX_aIENl_78.jpg (30 KB, 550x320) Image search: [Google]
mNwlTbcIgTHQKjX_aIENl_78.jpg
30 KB, 550x320
>>57567065
cute
Btw,I think he means DiCaprio
>>
They like some british comedies like "You rang, milord?" and Benny Hill but that's all. My parents are rather xenophobic
>>
India

The culture over there is amazing.
>>
My mother is a fucking RELENTLESS Dubai-boo. She has been fooled by their marketing into thinking it is the best place on earth. Has a fucking tattoo of the Burj Khalifa on her ankle and will happily defend them when they arrest tourists for holding hands. Hell I tried telling her how barbaric it is and her only response was 'well maybe they thought the man looked like you and didn't want a woman getting her hands covered in crumbs from her boyfriend sitting alone and typing on a dirty keyboard all day everyday'. I don't get it. Dubai is disgusting.
>>
>>57566140
Yeah, my mom is a russiaboo and my dad is a euroboo, ain't that great
>>
>>57566140
my dad is obsessed with sweden and we bully him all the time for it
and my mum is obsessed with norway and keeping norway norwegian (blond and blue eyed) despite the fact that she's a mediterranean who turns brown asap when the sun hits her
>>
>>57568087
Do they argue often?
>>
File: 1453467313002.jpg (19 KB, 550x343) Image search: [Google]
1453467313002.jpg
19 KB, 550x343
>>57566140
my dad has an affinity for all countries outside australia, however he doesnt like most of the people from said countries

just think of all the races and ethic groups that pol hate. thats my dad pretty much

mum doesnt really care, i guess shes an anglophile.
>>
>>57567559
NOW That's What I Call RARE
>>
>>57566140
My mom is unheathly obsessed with irland
>>
my father is obsessed with finland
my mother is also obsessed with finland
evribadi in finland is obsessed with finland
>>
My mum's got relatives in France who invited her to stay there for a year when she was 19

Now she's a huge ouiaboo and has a job handling French tourists
>>
>>57566140
My father always told me "my son, you have to move from this shithole to a normal country like Germany"
>>
>>57576528
So what happened?
>>
No, my parents only think about other countries when thinking of where to vacation.
>>
>>57566140
Dad's a Hibernophile. Has tons of old Dubliners records and others. He has also pretended to be Zen Buddhist for many years and keeps statuettes of a reclining Buddha and Lao Ze eating a heart, even though he doesn't know the first thing about China.

Mom's an anglophile with a special fondness for Scotland and Sweden where she often travels on business.

I share their tastes desu.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.