[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S....So, How is getting on with them, Sweden? https://www.y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (763 B, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
images.png
763 B, 283x178
S....So, How is getting on with them, Sweden?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olH1qXW2w4M
>>
one has told me that he would slit my throat in the middle of the street
>>
>>57564982
because you are gay?
>>
>do you study or do you work?
>i work
>what do you do?
>i sell weed
kek
>>
>>57565061
no, i pissed him off by walking "too close" to him
>>
>>57565682
Did you called bolice?
>>
>>57565682
And you didn't even think that would oppress him?

Of course you didn't because you're a nazi bigot.
>>
>>57565792
Then again he would've been rayciss opressor for crossing the street to avoid the somali nignog
>>
>>57565682
Hey anon, why could they smuggle into Sweden easily (he said it's tough) like the Albanian guy?
Is there any Russian mafia relates to?
>>
>>57565894
He could just have made sure that the gentleman had space to walk

This is the problem in the West, if we don't show us from our best side towards the new Europeans, Muslims will join ISIS and try to kill us.
>>
that guy at the end
>what do you work
>I sell weed
lel
>>
HAHAHAAH my old weed dealer. Worst dealer in Malmö 2bh.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.