[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one of your exs is having a baby with another man How could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
>one of your exs is having a baby with another man
How could she do this to King Lion?
>>
>>57557046
Why shouldn't she?
>>
Worst than having to pay your debts, huh ?
>>
>>57557110
>>57557090
because I'm the alpha male god dammit, no fucking lower class manlet is gonna have a baby with one of my lionesses. God fucking dammit.it's insulting
>>
>>57557046
>being a beta male
>unironically
lol
>>
>>57557226
>alpha male

nah ur just gayreek
>>
>>57557301
>poo
>>
>>57557226
You are lower class.
>>
>>57557343
Post billions
>>
he's a fucking school teacher, can you believe that , a school teacher planting his seed on your ex?
I'm fucking pissed, a lower class school teaching scum ... god fucking dammit.
>>
>>57557343
anyone not stem is pretty much considered lower class here
>>
>>57557343
thought this was indonesia to be honest family
>>
File: 56Fhesj.png (290 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
56Fhesj.png
290 KB, 640x1136
>>57557046

Is that your ex?
>>
File: brian pleassed.jpg (52 KB, 580x350) Image search: [Google]
brian pleassed.jpg
52 KB, 580x350
>Had weird relationship with woman I know
>We'd been friends for a long time, but there was often this barely felt sexual tension lingering when we hung out or talked to each other
>We seemed to swap being interested in each other, but we never seemed to be interested in each other at the same time for some reason
>Most that ever happened was she sucked my dick once a long time ago
>Didn't see her for a long time
>Go to Woolworths one afternoon
>See her at the other end of an aisle pushing a pram
>Her kid is sitting there going apeshit and screaming over something
>Woman I know just has this depleted, "Fuck my life" look on her face
>Start laughing
>Have to leave the aisle so that she doesn't see me laughing at her
>People in the next aisle have no idea why the fuck I'd be laughing at the supermarket, so they just look at me like I'm a weirdo
Sometimes you really do dodge a bullet when they have kids with other men mate.
>>
File: alpha male.jpg (26 KB, 290x284) Image search: [Google]
alpha male.jpg
26 KB, 290x284
>>57557226
>King Lion
>my lionesses
>I'm the alpha male
>>
>>57557609
Same.
>>
it's just hard picturing someone you tower over having sex with one of your honey bunnies , she used to suck your cock for free and now she's having a kid
>>
>one of your exs is having...
Wait, I don't have exs
>>
>>57557868
Is he actually shorter than you? Because if that's the case then it's pretty hard to take all your alpha bullshit seriously when you're getting cucked by a manlet.
>>
>>57557046
>exs
>>
>>57558036
yeah, hadn't heard any news of her for couple years, ever since I dumped. And all of the sudden I was over at the super market buying some cheese and meat where I bump on to her.
>>
>>57558082
It is always a rude awakening like that, I never heard from tn ex for a while since she dumped me, then I found out she was going to the UK and be with someone she met online. Hah
>>
>>57558082
So you are getting cucked by a manlet then?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.