[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just had the weirdest dream /int/ can you guess what it is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 6.webm (3 MB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
6.webm
3 MB, 576x432
i just had the weirdest dream /int/
can you guess what it is?
>>
File: 1457887252706.jpg (6 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1457887252706.jpg
6 KB, 200x193
>>57555432
>ywn get a job as a retard masturbator
>>
You had no debts to pay?
>>
You were financially secure?
>>
You paid denbts?
>>
I ll give you a hint, it involves me and one of my gfs.
>>
>>57555521
also a bit of sex but just the regular stuff not anything too crazy
>>
>>57555521
>>57555605
You pimped out your gf to pay debts.
>>
>>57555648
no, nothing like that, we're both well off either way.
We were fucking, and all of the sudden her sister pops up.
I think I need to have both of them in the sack or I'll keep having these weird dreams.
>>
wat do, I must have both of them or I'll go insane, I always get what I want
>>
>>57555684
Had a threesome with GF & your mom?
>>
>>57555432
sauce on the woman?
>>
>>57555822
>>57555811
I'm planning to break up with her before summer. I'm planning on going solo my summer home this years. But I have to get both of them in the sack before dumping her.
This is so crazy, it's all I think about.
>>
>>57555892
>it's all I think about.
That's because you have no job slash future.
>>
>>57555521
She paid debnts for you?
>>
>even this fucker is not a virgin anymore

I
MUST
END
MYSELF...
>>
>>57555892
what the fuck does that have to do with the suace on that woman?
>>
>>57556924
?
anyhow, this is a tough situation. My cleaning lady told me that her son had the same problem.
>>
>>57556768
well you can always come here and pick oranges in our summer house, but we usually hire albanians or pakis , but I don't see why not poles
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.