[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do scientists tell us to eat like Mediterranean manlets when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Why do scientists tell us to eat like Mediterranean manlets when Scandis are the ones that grow up big and strong?
>>
Because eating like a Scandi will turn you into a cuck.
>>
>>57554911
There was a lot of fuss about the "Baltic Sea diet" in a few news articles a while back. It's essentially a lot like the Mediterranean diet, just with different species of fish and obviously no olive oil. Turns out that coastal Scandis traditionally eat similarly to those Mediterranean islanders who live up to 120 or something. The effect is lower all-cause mortality. Turns out that small fatty fish and wild berries are good for you no matter what you want to call the diet.
Herrings and wild blueberri
>>
>>57555033
Wew what happened. Lemme finish…
Herrings and blueberries don't go well together on the same plate so don't try it.
>>
File: taco girl.jpg (60 KB, 990x681) Image search: [Google]
taco girl.jpg
60 KB, 990x681
>>57554911
>>
>>57555062
You don't do pickled herrings in blueberry marinade in Finland?
>>
>>57554911
Tall fucks have shorter lifespans and most of the people up near the Arctic circle end up offing themselves anyway.
>>
>>57555551
Not really. I use juniper berries tho.
I like to dredge small herrings in rye flour, fry them in oil and serve with lingonberries. I think they go great together.
>>
>>57555736
Not much of a fan for fried fish. Curing, smoking and pickling is where it's at.

Btw, about the similarities. There is one quite remarkable: the Mediterranean has anchovies, but Baltic region has sprats.

Tried to found resources other than Estonian, but only Danish and Russian popped up.
>>
File: e12.jpg (49 KB, 676x720) Image search: [Google]
e12.jpg
49 KB, 676x720
>big and strong

>cucked
>scrawny
>beta
>autistic

>big and strong
>>
File: monekyduck.webm (2 MB, 557x410) Image search: [Google]
monekyduck.webm
2 MB, 557x410
>be American\
>be in grocery store
>lady in handi capable buggy smashed a display of forty cans of Paste picante sauce in snack isle
>oh looky ringer zingers three or five, better menuever my buggy so that I can grab the most SMASH SMASH SHMASH SMASH
>I bet this doesn't happen in many other countries

I hate all of you do. I really do. Not your countries really, but you, personally. But I bet this shit doesn't happen in other places. I you can't walk to the fucking snack isle you probable shouldn't be in the fucking snack isle. ree
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.