[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been unemployed for 5 months. Should I say: Fuck it, and leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1455646931200.jpg (26 KB, 731x565) Image search: [Google]
1455646931200.jpg
26 KB, 731x565
Been unemployed for 5 months.
Should I say: Fuck it, and leave my country or should I stay and hope for the economy gets better?
>>
Leave the country if you can find a job overseas. That's what I'm doing.
>>
>>57550421
In Canada?
Aint Canada looking desperate for working hands since the population is shrinking?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (56 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
56 KB, 413x395
>>57550389
>old gf lost her job in the USA and had to move back to Brazil
>she thinks she'll actually be able to find a job there
>>
>>57550484
I'm not sure about it right now, but I know when oil is booming, there's a huge demand for labour in the oil sands. Even basic manual labour is needed, and if you have any skills, they'll pay you a ridiculous amount of money.
>>
>>57550552
Waaat?
Thats dont make sence at all. The situation is really shit around here, highest unemployment rate in years.
>>
>>57550389
You're just weak.
I go to college by the mornings and from there I drive half way trough São Paulo to work in a measly R$ 3k job, from which I've just arrived.
>>
>>57550753
>to work in a measly R$ 3k job

That's rich people salary.
>>
>>57550683
>pro tip: she got deported
So yeah, good luck to her I guess. She had a good thing in my country but because she's a fucking idiot now she gets to live the rest of her life in her own shithole
>>
>>57550753
I did college and I even post graduate.
Also, 3k is a great salary and even more if you are young.
>>
>>57550784
Wanna take a look at my gas bills?

>>57550858
What's your degree?
>>
>>57550947
Dude, monday I was on a job interview to fucking work on Alfaville (I'm also from São Paulo), they wont pay for the gas, no heath care. Also PJ.
And was me against people with 10-20 years experience.
Can you imagine that? People with 20 years experience fighting for a 3k salary in another city in a shitty place?
Thats how fortune you are.
I would be fucking glad if have a paying job right now and I'm accepting even 1,5k!
I did publicity and marketing.
>>
>>57551114
The economy is in the shitter bro, the good times are over. Start lowering your standards.
>>
>>57551217
I was saying just that.
Having a 3k job right now is blessing.
>>
>>57551114
>Alphaville
Rio Negro even?
Don't you tell me it's in Rio Negro, because that's exactly where I work
and I've started exactly right there as a intern, earning R$1,2k and without experience, so I wouldn't say it's extremely hard to find something worth your while.
It's a shame you aren't IT because if you were I could easily give you some hopes on places that are currently hiring
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.