[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >Asia is now this What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Asia copy.png (709 KB, 1971x1269) Image search: [Google]
Asia copy.png
709 KB, 1971x1269
>wake up
>Asia is now this
What do?
>>
nothing
>>
>countries i dont care about change somehow

this happens all the time, why would i do anything differently?
>>
>>57549670
>not caring about ching chong nip nongs
Why are you even here?
>>
>>57549691
These sort of threads seem to only work when you fuck with Europe for some reason, probably because nearly everyone here is from there, or their ancestry's from there.
>>
>>57549691
why would i care about asians? i dont live in Canada.

and im here because australians amuse me.
>>
>>57549740
What about all the chinks and gooks that should be awake now?
>>
>>57549691
Because unlike you, our countries aren't filled with them and thus don't need to be warned when the next human tsunami crashes on our shores.
>>
>>57549584
How is this different from now? Except for korea. God these flags are messy. I can't see the borders.
>>
>>57550019
>that flag
>that post
something isn't right here
>>
>>57550127
We have 800,000 Asians. You have 5.5Mil.

Even studies have shown that Vancouver is one of the most Asian cities outside of Asia.
>b-b-but we don't have Asians senpai
>>
>>57550127
Give it up leaf man
>>
>>57549584
mastrubate to the sexy flags
>>
>>57550309
>We have 800,000 Asians. You have 5.5Mil.
Actually you have 2.4 million and we have 5 million
>>
File: the world 2002.png (213 KB, 4014x1851) Image search: [Google]
the world 2002.png
213 KB, 4014x1851
Where would you like to live?
>>
>>57550460
I was going just off Chinese.
But still.
>having double more than the country located right next to asia
>>
>>57550589
Dude, we're literally Sweden tier for foreigners. And considering your country was going full stop the boats, having that many chinks is still bad.
>>
File: RhodesiaLionTusk.gif (7 KB, 339x308) Image search: [Google]
RhodesiaLionTusk.gif
7 KB, 339x308
>>57550558
Rhodesia
>>
Anime is now banned, so that sort of sucks
Fascist African states the next in a long line of absolute shitholes, probably even worse
Fascist China could probably fuck our shit up if they decided to do state communism and reversed the American axiom "lmao lets fuck states with other ideas right up"
More likely, a lot of people die in Asia and America has to import Mexicans to make steel and cheap electronics
>>
>>57550097
Looks like a few separatist states in India, expansionist/irredentist Israel
Fascist countries are notoriously irredentist and expansionist, so those borders wouldn't last long.
>>
>>57549584
>Greater Iran
>Shithole Saudi Arabia black

Great map senpai
>>
>>57550680
>And considering your country was going full stop the boats, having that many chinks is still bad

Well tbqh, the "boat people" are mainly from Africa and the middle east, I think they've only come from an Asian country once or twice if at all. But most Asians in Aus came over pre-2000 (like the Vietnam war) or earlier, before this boat people thing was even considered.
>>
>>57549584
I'll play your game OP.

>india divided into a lot of smaller states and one big blob
Becomes even more poor, probably, also lots of regional violence.

>Zoroastrian Persia
Shit son that requires a PoD 15 centuries ago, like... the rest of the map stops making sense because we wouldn't get the Qing due to the butterfly effect. But whatever, let's say Zoros are somehow dominant in the country - a more West-friendly Iran/Persia. Absorbing the entire Levant means the world is finally done with ME bullshit.

>What I assume to be some sort of Saudi Caliphate
No big difference internally, externally they would probably be like OTL Iran (hate Uncle Sam etc.)

>That random Steppe country
Russia has no warm port anymore, which means the Eternal Ivan either wages war on Ukraine or turns it into a puppet state because Russia always fucking wants a warm water port

>South Asia
I'm unfamiliar with those flag, I can't comment.

>East Asia
Japan's a dick again apparently. Korea is presumably unified, probably more traditional, likely a puppet state of either Purple Qing or Japan.

All in all a decent, likely lateral move. Zoroastrian Persia seems like a big plus tho.
>>
>>57549584
Colonize
>>
>>57551740
Actually is not Qing
>>
File: 1451372883659.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1451372883659.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>mfw Thailand and Nepal aren't part of Burma
>>
>>57549584
KHALISTAN ZINDABAD
>>
>>57549584
>dervish state
oy vey
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.