[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone red pill me on why a black person from the south
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Can someone red pill me on why a black person from the south would want to wear a confederate flag?
>>
They wuz rebels and slaveowners n shit
>>
>>57548493
same reason why would he wear a Che Guevara t-shirt
>>
3 Stacks is whiter than you'll ever be
>>
You know I am not even from America but from what I have seen it's mostly white SJW's that get offended by this flag.

White feminist SJW with a feminist haircut are like : 'I hate that flag it is a symbol of oppresion and slavery'

Most black people are like

'I don't really give a fuck it's just a flag it can;t hurt you'
>>
>>57548704
Most Southerners now hate liberals and Yanks more then blacks.
>>
>>57548889
>now
Ain't nothin' wrong with a nigger as long as he behaves himself. In fact, most black football players are really laid back, likeable people.
>>
File: kanye west confederate flag x17.jpg (391 KB, 1505x2054) Image search: [Google]
kanye west confederate flag x17.jpg
391 KB, 1505x2054
Because it's the flag of the South, for better or for worse

Only sissy Yankees get butthurt about it
>>
>>57548493

>why would a black person from the south

>why would a person from the south

>person from the south wear a confederate flag

There you go faggot
>>
>>57548493
niggas be dumb ass niggas
>>
It pisses off leftist scum
>>
>>57551179

I don't know the history of your crap country, but I know about things like the confederate flag due to pop culture such as dukes of hazard.

I don't understand your history or even why it implies racism.

Something to do with slave owners in the south I think.
>>
File: 1460075862516.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
1460075862516.png
6 KB, 415x416
Because they're stupid.
>>
>>57550745
This, it may have some racist connotations but that's not all its about
>>
>>57548493
Because theyre from the South
>>
What's wrong with that? I knew some black rednecks in school and they always wore hats with Confederate flags and under armour camo jackets
>>
>>57548493
To be bold and fuck with racists
>>
>>57548704
Not really, most black people are offended by it
>>
>>57551927
Ah yes very good
>>
>>57551498
The south has always had different culture and national interests than the north since before we were an actual cunt. The south first wanted to secede long before our civil war because tariffs hurt southern economy (agriculture based) and helped northern (manufacturing). They also seceded before slavery was illegal, why would this happen if it was about "slaves" when they could own slaves without seceding anyway?

It's mostly a heritage thing, the flag still flies on the government building in South Carolina
>>
The flag is a symbol of the South regardless of the other connotations and people tend to use it to distinguish themselves as Southerners. It's especially popular among people who generally disapprove of the US government. Most of the blacks I know that aren't offended by the flag are those that consider themselves to be black southerners, not just blacks living in the south.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.