[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is East Europe so shit???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Global_HALE_BothSexes_2012.png (135 KB, 2340x1652) Image search: [Google]
Global_HALE_BothSexes_2012.png
135 KB, 2340x1652
Why is East Europe so shit???
>>
File: basedgod.jpg (7 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
basedgod.jpg
7 KB, 204x247
fuck you. build a wall
>>
>>57547765
The real question is why India is on the same level as Rwanda.
>>
I think it has to do with how they were subjected to communism.That propaganda probably still lives on I'd imagine. And despite what many may believe there were groups of people doing well in the USSR.

And the stability in recently non-free Countries is always a problem. Especially when you consider corruption, like bribe culture, organized crime and so on.
>China better than Russia as a whole
Can someone explain that? I didn't think China valued its citizens one iota.
>>
>>57547936
China fakes all statistics dude
>>
look at israel tucked in their lmao
>>
>>57548045
Oh so it's self-reported. That's retarded.
>>
>>57547765
the same could be said about mexico compared to the usa though. also being part of the soviet union for decades might have something to do with it.
>>
>>57547765
Build wall
>>
>>57547765
EL BOLIVIano
>>
>>57547765
>costa rica
Nice. Bretty gud. I always thought that central americans die early because of gang violence of drug dealers.
>>
>>57547936
Chinese don't drink and smoke themselves to death.
>>
>>57548045
All stats are faked. That doesn't make them necessarily inaccurate.

>>57548078
Bullshit.

>>57547936
China is a rather modern country with low drug use and asian food. Also lower homicide rates than America.
>>
>>57548233
Most do. Not "white" Costa Rica (which is unironically whiter than America).
>>
>>57548078
Chinese stats literally come from their birth and death rate.

Their autistic for statistics and surveillance of citizens out there. Trust me, they are not self-reported (and why would that matter?)
>>
>>57548233
that's only in Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panamá are the okay countries.
>>
>>57547765
>Bangladeshis live longer than Pooinloostanis and Pakis
Who would have known?
>>
>>57548233
Costa Rica is like 70% European ancestry apparently.
>>
File: BEAR280.jpg (11 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
BEAR280.jpg
11 KB, 280x210
>>57547765
>EVERYTHING AROUND US

Burn it
>>
>>57548233
Whenever you hear something about Central America you need to understand it refers to Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador and Nicaragua. Belice, Costa Rica and Panamá dont have anything to do with them or the "Central American" imaginary most people have. Your reaction is common, even with tourists and the such.
>>
>>57549125
Anda métete una yuca en el culo!
>>
>>57548258

They live in smoke
>>
>>57551145
Not nearly as bad as you think.

It's been falling a huge amount since peaking in 2011. With the economic slowdown in heavy industry it fell 12% in 2015.

Also, most Chinese live near the coasts (less pollution) and in the wet South (less air pollution).
>>
>>57547765
it's like a map of western world
>>
>>57549125
How good is Costa Rica and Panama, fellow central american? Better than plenty countries in South America or nah?
>>
>>57548325
t . ling
>>
Because it's near to Russia.
>>
>>57552213
Like Uruguay in terms of development and the such, Panamá city is way too developed tho. Way too better than the Latin American average in general if that is your question.
>>
>>57552213
i will say that we are slightly better than everything that isn't part of the south cone
>>
>>57553493
I would say you play with yuca roots
>>
Costa Rica Stronk!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.