[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you hate Russia, why don;t you put us into completly bloackade?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1459437853375.png (8 KB, 378x472) Image search: [Google]
1459437853375.png
8 KB, 378x472
If you hate Russia, why don;t you put us into completly bloackade?
Like don't trade with us, don't buy our oil, don't export your TV, media, Internet and computers.

If you hate Russia and its current government so much why do you keep partly supporting our economy?

Why don't you just turn Russia into completly 3rd world shithole like Africa or Brazil?
I wonder.
>>
>Like don't trade with us, don't buy our oil, don't export your TV, media, Internet and computers.

We already don't.

But I don't hate Russia, anyway.
>>
>>57546712
Brazil is not a shithole
>>
>>57546712
I personally dislike Russian regime, not the people

Doing that would hurt the people, so it's better when sanctions are aimed only at specific sectors
>>
>>57546712
I'll see you in hell ruskie
>>
>>57546743
Europe consumes our oil. And I do have Western computer.
>>
>>57546890
Nuh, look they still sale oil on dollars which means they don't care how weak is ruble, they get paid in dollars (our elites). Only peasants suffer from ruble's collapse.
>>
>>57547733

Can the effects of the sanctions be seen in your everyday life?
>>
But I want Russia to be free. All these proxies wars suck, we should be friends.
>>
File: 1438667109234.jpg (15 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1438667109234.jpg
15 KB, 249x249
>implying russia isn't just cold "white" brazil
>>
>>57546807
It is, now keep quiet you prostitute.
>>
>>57546712
>If you hate Russia, why don;t you put us into completly bloackade?
Because we're a bunch of people on an imageboard

>If you hate Russia and its current government so much why do you keep partly supporting our economy?
Because we're a bunch of people on an imageboard, a small consumer

>Why don't you just turn Russia into completly 3rd world shithole like Africa or Brazil?
Because we are a bunch of people on an imageboard with a single vote to count and no actual national influence
>>
>If you hate Russia, why don;t you put us into completly bloackade?
Trying to but you rats keep getting across the border anyway.
>>
>>57546712
Necessity
>>
>If you hate Russia
The population does, elites don't give a fuck. They just use Russia as a scarecrow to keep plebs in check, while they are trading with all their supposed "enemies".
>>
>>57546712

>3rd world shithole like Africa or Brazil?

Fuck you senpai.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.