[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you Turks really oppose Kurdish initiatives to destroy ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 16
File: pkk.jpg (115 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
pkk.jpg
115 KB, 960x960
Do you Turks really oppose Kurdish initiatives to destroy ISIS and defend their homeland?
>>
Turks oppose anything which is good
>>
>>57540745
We are ally with Iraqi K*rdistan.
>>
File: tirk.jpg (27 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
tirk.jpg
27 KB, 636x636
>>
>>57540745
So they don't want to lose a good chunk of their territory? Common sense policy...

Also they're in Nato and have powerful army so they're in a position to keep that territory
>>
Turkish shitskins oppress Kurds. They took their territory, i wish Kurds wipe them out of existence
>>
File: Kurdistan Worker's Party.jpg (277 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Kurdistan Worker's Party.jpg
277 KB, 1200x800
>>57540845
But not the freedom fighters of Rojava?
>>
Kurds are some of the only middle eastern that aren't insanely religious too. Nice guys tbqh
Then again if I was a Turkish leader there's no way I would give away my land
>>
>>57541889
>Freedom Fighters.
ISIS also claims to be that.
>>
wow the girl is so qt
i want kurd gf
turkey support isis
>>
>>57542071
sure, but I'm discussing the objective reality of the situation
>>
>>57542104
Terrorists are terrorists. Doesn't matter what kind of shit ideology they have behind it.
>>
>>57542197
What ever happened to the right to self determination?
>>
>>57542306
only in western interests
>>
File: 1452829574508.jpg (15 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1452829574508.jpg
15 KB, 284x284
>>57540945
>tfw no koksal baba bf
>>
>>57542306
You should do it politically. Not by killing civilians.You should now it better Dylan.
>>
Kurds are killing Christians. Don't know you can support them when they're not even the lesser of two evils.

inb4 kurd diaspora canuck
>>
Hello i am kurdish we only want equality
>>
>>57542839
jeez guys
*kills christian assyrians*
why cant we
*backstabs fsa and assad*
just have peace
*make ridiculous land claims*
>>
>>57541504
Lol
>>
>>57540780
This. Turks are the Serbs of the Middle East.
>>
>>57541999
they are arab-tier.
>>
>>57543636

serbs are the turks of balkans, along with everyone else in the balkans
>>
File: average pkk supporters.jpg (249 KB, 1676x936) Image search: [Google]
average pkk supporters.jpg
249 KB, 1676x936
>attack turkey
>turkish army hits back
>waah turkey suport iss
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 486x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 486x302
>>57540745
here are the brave kurdish fighters you praise. they are willingly wearing those long skirts , we're not the ones who are making them wear that
>>
>>57540745
Yes. It's really not a coincidence that everyone on earth hates Turks.
>>
As a Russian i support Turkey.
Bc as a Russian i hate all types of separatists.
>>
>>57545181
To clarify I do supposrt Turkey in their killing of commie Kurds, because commies need to die. But the non commie Kurds in Iraq (who also kill the commie Kurds) are fairly brotier.
>>
>>57545191
I bet you support donbass, transnistria and abkhazia though.
>>
>>57545320
Turkey is true country.
Ukr and Geor are not.
>>
>>57545265
Non commie kurds are our allies , they have been helping us killing commie ones since 1990s
>>57545320
demanding proofs
>>
>>57545368
absolutely ebin, my friend
>>
>>57545265
>supporting killing people for their beliefs, not their actions
Your founding fathers are rolling in their graves.
>>
>>57545386
And there is literally nothing wrong with killing the commie kurds, keep on keeping on. Just stop helping ISIS.
>>
>>57545448
The founding fathers believed in killing those who would bring tyranny to others which implicitly means communists.
>>
>>57545457
You're forgetting that our policies in Middle East are contrelled by you
>>
File: 1456687741411.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1456687741411.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>57545457
>>
>>57545556
Bullshit they are. If they did Erdogan wouldn't act like such a giant nigger everytime we wanted to use the God damn airfield.
>>
>>57545533
Damn, those red scares really did a number on you. The kind of communism those kurds seem to favor is way less tyrannical than the rest of the middle east, not everything is Stalinism.
>>
>>57545670
It's literally Islamic communism. I don't need a red scare to know that such a thing needs to be fought and exterminated.
>>
File: meriga.jpg (112 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
meriga.jpg
112 KB, 772x817
>>57545771

patriot tells it like it is
>>
>>57545771
Yet again, action, not beliefs. It doesn't take much for them to be an improvement over what is currently in place there.
>>
>>57545868
Indeed. But don't forget you're also shitcunts.

Ataturk should have banned Islam completely.
>>
>>57545903
Well their actions are pretty shit tier. They have a propensity to bomb and murder innocent civilians whenever they don't get their way in a negotiation.

They could act like the non commie Kurds in Iraq and actually build a functional state by begrudgingly cooperating with authorities. You know, the kinda shit people do when they're sincere in their aims and are trying to gain respect of the international community, which you need in order to bolster your claims as a nation worthy of self determination.

But they're too niggerish for that so fuck them. Kill em all.
>>
>>57540745
turey suport isis,
>>
>>57546112
At least they only bomb people they have a somewhat legitimate grievance with, because it's about territory and right to self-determination. They're not that much worse than the IRA. Islamofacists on the other hand bomb people all over the world.
>>
>>57546266
>purposely bombing civilians is acceptable because you didn't get everything you wanted in a negotiation
You literally just said that.
>>
>>57546322
I don't say it was completely acceptable, only that it's understandable. And I don't know how much of the parts about deliberately targeting civilians is true, Turkey have been cunts to the kurds for a long time and heavy on the propaganda.
>>
>>57546433
>completely acceptable, only that it's understandable.
No nigger, it is neither understandable nor is it in any way acceptable.

And don't give me the Turks have been cunts shit, I said they were cunts, but are you really suggesting the Turks were bigger cunts to the Kurds than Iraq was? Iraq LITERALLY gassed them. Yet the Kurds in Iraq manages to not only act like human beings but also create their own very successful psuedo state through the tried and true strategy of not acting like filthy chimp niggers.
>>
>>57546433
>>57546626

K*rds like being abused. They went quiet after Atatürk bitch slapped them after the sheykh said rebellion. They've gotten uppity again and should be dealt with soon IMO.
>>
>>57546626
It's more that the Kurds in Iraq are in a relatively stronger position to negotiate after you guys fucked up the central government, so they get more of what they want. I would also think that an American would understand that violent rebellion is sometimes necessary in the face of a repressive government.
>>
>>57546786
And the Kurds in Turkey would also be in a stronger position if the renounced all their Islamic communist bullshit. There's absolutely no reason the US should put pressure on Turkey to give into their demans because their ideologies are completely illiberal and opposed to American ideals. We don't have an obligation to support every breakway sect due to our history, but we might support you if you're fucking sane ans reasonable. These faggots are neither.
>>
File: PKK-pepe.jpg (168 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
PKK-pepe.jpg
168 KB, 768x512
>T*rkshit butthurt
>>
>>57547003
Don't kind yourself. The US only supports the people that are relevant to US interests irrespective of whether they're Mother Theresa or Hitler, you support the Saudis ffs. You will support Turkey because of NATO and their geopolitical position even if they eat babies.
>>
>>57547164
Don't kid*
>>
>>57547164
Not necessarily true. It certainly is not in our interests to go to bat for the Palistinians but we still mediated a negotiation that would have gotten them a real country.
>>
File: laughing_YPJ.jpg (61 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
laughing_YPJ.jpg
61 KB, 600x389
https://youtu.be/P6kfAa5PlTo?t=1317
>>
>>57540745
Yes
>>
>>57547387
>that would have gotten them a real country
That was never going to happen, but it was in your interest to cool things down there. If you think otherwise you're naive. Pragmatism rules international politics.
>>
>>57547515
>That was never going to happen
It was literally part of the deal. The Palis rejected it.
>>
>>
>>57547552
Have you not been paying attention? Israel have been breaking the terms of all the actual agreements with settlements and shit, of course the Palestinians are extremely skeptical. The Israelis won't give the Palis what they need to be a state, but they don't want to annex the whole shit either because they'd have to take responsibility for the people, so we have status quo with symbolic negotiation once in a while.
>>
>>57547743
>Israel have been breaking the terms of all the actual agreements with settlements and shit
I'm talking of the Camp David Accord retard, which the Palis rejected AFTER they had already negotiatiated it.

Why are you holding Israel to the terms of an agreement the PA unilaterally rejected almost 20 years ago?
>>
>>57541381
The ""Macedonian"" has a point.
>>
because turks are angry trash and hate everything and everybody
>>
>>57547743
>arguing politics with Americans
They can't fathom a reality outside of which one of precisely two ideologies have all the answers. You're fighting against rigid thinking-- you're going to lose.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu2r0Lna7vk&nohtml5=False

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxFyPZdPAO0&nohtml5=False
>>
>>57547855
I suggest you read up on why it failed, there were people responsible for that on both sides. I hold the Israelis responsible for most of it though, because they're the actual state which carries with it actual obligations, and they've been fucking up the Palestinian leaderships ability to actually control their people for a long time. It's the Camp David Summit by the way. The Camp David Accords were an Israel-Egypt thing.
>>
You fuckink western think that turks are ennemy of kurds but we are brother ,
there is nothing closte to a turk than a kurd and nothink close to a kurd than a turk
, only the language change , we eat the same thing , we dance the same thing ,
we listet the same music ahhhh also , im a kurd :)
>>
>>57548306
>I hold the Israelis responsible for most of it though,
Of course you do Mohammad. But the facts are the PA rejected it.
>>
>>57548413
>Mohammad
I'm as white as they come Billy-Bob. They did reject it, but that's because factions in both camps were in favor of that happening, and only Israel has the power to squash those camps.
>>
You pork make geopolitic in your country as you grown in these country , you know nothing about turks and kurds since you're not born in Turkey , you think know better than people themselves , you are the cause of war , you supported "arab spring" or "islamic winter" now shut the fuck up
>>
>>57548497
I've been in /k/'s Syrian Civil War thread since 2012.

I know more about the Kurds and that situation and region than most Turkish politicians.
>>
>>57548476
>They did reject it,
And yet it's Israel's fault it failed. The cognitive dissonance of the European left never ceases to amaze me.

Remember everyone: Muslims are never EVER responsible for their own poor decisions.
>>
>>57548541
Im a Kurd , you know better the situation of a country than the people who loves in ? Ahhhh i forgot sorry you are american , you know the world , you can send a spaceship in a moon but don't know that will happen if assad or kadafhi fall , blame your country , the most hated one of the world
>>
>>57548560
They can't be held responsible to the same degree because they're poor and illiterate, and in the palestinians case: don't have a state (statehood carries responsibility). They literally don't know better, and they have no ability to change the current situation. Israel does have that ability, but won't use it; either to show them the right way or force them.
>>
>>57548541
Are you this guy? >>57546626

Maybe you need to calm down and have a nice tea.
>>
>>57548615

>Spaces
>Before commas

Nigger, what are you doing
>>
>>57548733
>they can't be held responsible for rejecting an agreement that would have given them their own state because they don't have a state
Jesus fucking Christ, just off yourself. You leftists are so delusional you completely rob these idiots of their humanity and agency in your apologism.

Fuck off you fucking racist. They're people, not children. Stop excusing their behavior when they act like it.
>>
>>57548842
Oh great american , please do justice , give democracy to bad people please
>>
>>57548842
>They're people, not children
They can be treated as adults when they behave like it. Until then us adults must try to raise them right.
>>
>>57540745
The turks have to, because half of eastern turkey is kurd land. The turks fear that one day is pay day.
>>
>>57548919
Then you accept that they are in some way lower than actual people, in which case I have a hard time finding issue with any fucked up shit the kikes should choose to do with their parasites.

They can either act like people, or be treated like animals. The choice is entirely up to them.
>>
>>57548984
Only parasite of the world are american
>>
>>57548984
They're children not animals. Most of them can become proper people if shown the way. You don't put down kids when they behave rabidly, you scold them and show them the errors of their ways.
>>
File: Kobane_YPG-Mel-Gibson.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Kobane_YPG-Mel-Gibson.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
>>57548984
>Amerifat thinks his opinion is fact therefore matters
>>
>>57549054
>They're children
Except they AREN'T. They only act like children, because you coddle them like children.

Furthermore children, for the most part, are capable of obedience and bargaining. Palis have showsn absolutely no inclination to do either of these things. And why? Because there will always be some leftist faggots in Europe defending their shit tier, subhuman behavior for absolutely zero logical reason.
>>
>>57549141
You're not even making sense anymore. All I'm saying is that only Israel can end the conflict one way or another. If you don't see that you know nothing about power and politics. If they have to do annexation by force, then they should grow the balls to do that, not pussy about and prolong the conflict forever.
>>
>>57549284
America won't let Israel jump in because it would compromise America's relations with other Middle East powers, so yeah.
>>
>>57549322
>implying Israel doesn't cuck the US whenever they want
>>
>>57549284
>All I'm saying is that only Israel can end the conflict one way or another.
And that's where you're wrong. Israel only has one way to end this conflict, and that's because the children/animals finally gave up the bullshit lie that they were ever willing to compromise.
>>
>>57549383
Then you agree that the most realistic solution is annexation by force. Or are you implying genocide, because that would not reflect favorably on you or any on your opinions.
>>
>>57542197
>the kurds are terrorists
Yikes
>>
>>57549469
Expulsion. They're Arabs, they have plenty of options.
>>
I get it. This butthurt america is in fact the iraqi Assyrian who used to be a namefag on here a couple of months ago. I get it now. Oh wow. Never change.
>>
>>57548615
I didn't say I know more than you about Kurdistan. I said "most Turkish politicians."

But claiming I know very little about the place I've studied for years just because I don't live there, is wrong.
>>
>>57549500
>American with this weak an understanding of property rights
They lived on and owned the land first. It's theirs. Who's the commie now you disgrace to your country?
>>
>>57549603
They did not own that land. If they did they'd be able to supply deeds.

The only people I'm sure who owned that lamd were the Ottomans, British, and Iaraelis since they seem to have been the only ones who have been able to build a reasonible facsimile of a state in that hellhole.
>>
>>57542306
Made up term designed to make Europeans feel better about themselves after they were incapable of controlling their colonies post-WW2.

Self-determination is a meme. Those in power will dictate the nation state.
>>
>>57549750
The act of ownership doesn't require a state you retard. Ownership can be and most often is individual. Also do you even the labor theory of property?
>>
>>57540945
do you have the source of this video?
>>
>>57545265
The best Kurds are the commie Kurds
>>
>>57545533
The Rojava commies basically follow the Bill of Rights to a T

They're gun-loving libertarians who respect freedom of religion
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.