[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are driving schools in your counties corrupt like here? How much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: driving%20test[1].jpg (233 KB, 1005x375) Image search: [Google]
driving%20test[1].jpg
233 KB, 1005x375
Are driving schools in your counties corrupt like here?
How much does it cost to get the driving license in yout countries? Here it ranges from 300-800€, but if you fail an exam it is 250€ for another one.
>>
We dont need driving schools to get driving license
>>
>>57522596
>Are driving schools in your counties corrupt like here?
No, they're just incompetent and willing to pass anyone.
>>
>>57522628
Here they try you to fail so they get the shekels from the exam fee.
>>
>>57522596
When I took it, it cost me about 1,7k€.
>>
>>57522596
driving schools here are almost solely run by hindi guys. Dunno why. I got my licence after like 30-35 lessons of 53,- a piece and i couldve easily passed the exam with 20 lessons but the guy would tell me i still had to refine my driving skills blablabla, you only learn to really drive after you have your license and i recommend to never take a brown driving instructor. Yeah, theyre cheaper than other driving schools but they will squeeze u dry
>>
>>57522771
So what you're telling us is that you're a shit driver, and you can't accept your failure? Sounds like standard 4chan autism to me.
>>
>>57522596
Here the examiners are pretty incorruptible, apparently if you try to bribe them they report you to the police. Also tests are pretty hard.

45 minutes of driving on a variety of roads, at least one manoeuvre (eg parallel parking), 10 minutes of independent driving (following signs).

15 small mistakes or 1 big mistake = automatic fail then you have to wait a couple of weeks and pay another £62 + 2 hours of instructors time (roughly £40).
>>
It was easy as shit, I passed it without even sleeping the night before

literally the only trick was that they had a stop sign right after a speedbump, so people would miss it focusing on the bump and auto-fail.
>>
As long as you pay the right for the licence and answer a 10 minutes quiz about not being autistic, you're good to go.
On the other side, the process to get a public transport licence or a truck licence is exhausting and really really expensive.
I got min driving permit when I was 16, but I drive since I was like 14. Living in a small city right in the butt of México has its advantages. Dumb Mexican plebs won't ever get the feeling of skipping school with your friends and going to the nearest beach by driving for an hour.
>>
>>57522596
In America you steal your parents car in the night and that's how you learn. Unless you're cool with the DMV guy doing your testing they'll actively seek out to fail you so you'll have to pay for a second test (If the guy is a racist then he will fail you regardless, niggers pass niggers first try as long as you buy them a 40 malt liqour and some menthols yeah hurr me).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.