[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it safe in your cunt to be gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: boys.jpg (47 KB, 459x700) Image search: [Google]
boys.jpg
47 KB, 459x700
Is it safe in your cunt to be gay?
>>
oui malheureusement
>>
yes if you don't tell anyone
>>
>>57517046
I'm homosexual but I have a visceral negative reaction to gays expressing public displays of affection.

Most people here I feel are begrudgingly tolerant of it, some are super supportive of it but they're either queer themselves or do it just to signal how big of a liberal cunt they are.
>>
No, since the referendum I'm afraid.
>>
>>57517323
You need to learn to love yourself more
>>57517046
If you have money yes, if you don't then no not really.

Even then NC and MS passed laws that can effectively discriminate against the most Masc right wing White male top who thinks they are better than others in the LGBT categories.

Idk I actually love that.

Funny thing in the US many White gays like to believe blacks are more homophobic but as we see know it's actually far from the truth save for maybe marriage in more religious communities, but even that's changing
>>
>>57517046
I'd say it's pretty safe yeah, but you can get very negative response for it in the countryside.
>>
>>57517442
this is bullshit your country is the epitome of European decadence.
>>
>>57517323
>begrudgingly tolerant of it
kinda this
i dislike anyone PDA ing around me
but when gays do it, if i show visible uncomfortableness then i look both virgin AND homophobic
>>
>>57517454
>Even then NC and MS passed laws that can effectively discriminate against the most Masc right wing White male top who thinks they are better than others in the LGBT categories.

wut
>>
>>57517454
>You need to learn to love yourself more
No, I think there's a natural reason for my negative reaction. It isn't good for developing children to be exposed to this, it isn't healthy. I'm just fine if they do whatever they want in their own homes as long as it isn't breaking any laws.
>>
If you keep it to yourself so no i guess
>>
lel fags
>>
>>57517470
All the homophobes & Putin pal's voted no and they won so...
>>
>>57517485
Masc gay's think if they are masc they won't face discrimination and other gay's make it hard for then because they are "obvious" however there are two States that allow for the discrimination of any homosexual for religious reasons.
>>57517508
Yeah it's not natural it's a learned behavior you've internalized. You're gay, you obviously weren't made straight by all the straight couples in media and irl
>>
File: tfw no bf.png (179 KB, 346x710) Image search: [Google]
tfw no bf.png
179 KB, 346x710
Generally yes, if you can avoid conservative areas. But you will get funny looks sometimes no matter what.

It's the only department this country is moving forward in. We are making some begrudingly slow steps to social progress.
>>
File: SF Pride.jpg (78 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
SF Pride.jpg
78 KB, 510x340
Too safe outside of the southern states, even this gay guy I knew said that he "hated faggots who showed up to pride parades".
>>
>>57517470
Source?
I'm pretty sure Sweden has us beat by a long shot, and Germany, France and England as well.
>>
>>57517666
>You're gay, you obviously weren't made straight by all the straight couples in media and irl
I don't doubt that, but I think there's many factors that can impact ones sexuality, and I don't think the increased prevalence of bisexuality and sexual experimentation in society is a mere coincidence as we see increases of propaganda for LGBT people.

Not all gays are born that way, and it's best for straight or even bisexual people to have relationships with the opposite sex. Encouraging same-sex relationships isn't wise.
>>
>>57517046
Yes, just avoid some places
I've had many gayy experiences and nothig happened
>>
>>57518265
You guys have DUDE WEED and then this is how your men responded to the Cologne rapes.
>>
yes because i dont live in a backwards third world shithole
>>
>>57518365
bait
>>
>>57517219
Same here
>>
no pooftas get fucking bottled ere cunt.
>>
>>57518317
If you want to live a life of shame and disgust in yourself so be it but the lovely thing about all this is that your belief aren't the dominate ones and luckily we are coming to a point in time where we see representation of the LGBT community as an important thing to display.

Call acceptance propaganda, anything can be considered propaganda including LGBT exclusion and erasure
>>
Yea even you're flamboyant
>>
>>57518448
>If you want to live a life of shame and disgust in yourself
So what, the opposite of being ashamed of yourself is to swap saliva with other men in public? There is a such thing as decency, which you apparently lack. People like you are the most dangerous ones in our society because you view everyone as this atomized organism whose actions have no effect on other people.

Try not identifying with your sexual proclivities for once, you may understand my perspective.
>>
>>57518537
Are straight couples who kiss and hold hands being political? Are they being degenerate?

No. Neither are gay's or trans people.

No matter how you cut it humans all identify with and are shaped by desire. Thus is a universal truth, this will not change because you have a deep sense of inferiority.
>>
Not in my neck of the woods desu
>>
File: putting fags in their places.webm (827 KB, 672x504) Image search: [Google]
putting fags in their places.webm
827 KB, 672x504
Of course.
>>
>>57517046
Yeah, if you avoid muslim areas of course.
>>
>>57518626
>Are they being degenerate?
No, because heterosexual relationships actually function according to biology- meaning that sexual relations are procreative, which is healthy and also the basis of every society and nation. You will not find a lasting society in history that has valued homosexual relationships.

>Neither are gay's or trans people.
Not in themselves but the elevation of them to the top of the social hierarchy is.

>No matter how you cut it humans all identify with and are shaped by desire
Not all desires are equal.
>>
>>57518365
>You guys have DUDE WEED
We don't.
America has more drug users relative to population. In fact, the Netherlands ranks really low on drug use compared to most other European states.
>>
Its encouraged..sometimes even enforced t. Sweden on holiday
>>
>>57518845
>sexual relations are procreative, which is healthy
Barren women and infertile men shouldn't be allowed to have sex or display any sort of public affection then. Neither should the mentally handicapped. Neither should the people who do not intend to father children.

Not all romantic or sexual relations are formed for the purporse of procreation. There's love for the sake of love, regardless of whether it has the ability or the desire to bear fruit in the form of life.

>You will not find a lasting society in history that has valued homosexual relationships.
Italy, Greece, India, Japan just to name a few
>>
I don't know whether it's safe or not desu
I know a few gays and I don't think they were ever beaten up for it

Majority of gays stays in the closet though
Homophobia isn't tied with a low socioeconomic statutus like in the West
>>
I've never seen any gay-sweet couple all my life, so I haven't got the slightest idea. But I think if they dare to appear publicly, they will be beaten by agressive gopnicks immediately, at least in my Shitholliansk with a population of 500k gopnicks
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.