[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Email cute girl from /int/ >She finally responds Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>Email cute girl from /int/
>She finally responds

Me right now in the hat and shades
>>
File: Picarbaby.jpg (87 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
Picarbaby.jpg
87 KB, 1200x720
And? Post the reply then asshole
>>
>>57509030
She said she will talk to me soon
>>
File: smiley-pic.jpg (36 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
smiley-pic.jpg
36 KB, 800x598
>>57509059
Good job little buddy, be confident and you'll get laid!
>>
Someone please put this fucking faggot out of his misery already
>>
>>57509199
Thanks. I'll try!

>>57509212
>He's this mad I'm going to get laid and he isn't
>>
>>57509303
>he thinks she's gonna go anywhere near his dick now that he's autistically begged her to respond by creating threads on the daily

What you've done for the past few days is just advertise yourself as a beta. Nobody likes someone who's so obviously desperate to lose their virginity.

You aren't getting laid, she's not gonna reply to you, and you're not gonna get anywhere in life being so beta

Think about it, if you texted a girl daily for a week with no response at all, only to have her say "I'll talk to you later". You consider this a victory? She's trying to send you a message, and trust me, your actions don't scream "fuck me", they scream "p-pls reply." that's all she'll ever think about when she remembers this incident
>>
>cute
>girl
>/int/

Pick two
>>
>>57508835
Wow you sound like a bitch, don't expect to hear from me again you obsessive faggot
t. cute girl from /int/
>>
>>57512216
you sound jealous tbqh
>>
>>57512248
I pick a cute /int/ :3
>>
>Cuteposting with a guy on /int/
>He only care about 2D people
Great! We have something in common
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.