[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where would you choose to live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Sintítulo-.png (362 KB, 612x288) Image search: [Google]
Sintítulo-.png
362 KB, 612x288
where would you choose to live?
>>
Mexico
>>
>>57508147
USA. If I was retiring I might consider Mexico.
>>
File: 1459727218849.png (279 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
1459727218849.png
279 KB, 593x540
>>57508147
>>
>>57508147
I sold a Mexican couple a U.S. flag.

>>57508172
They already have Canadian television and equally corrupted government. You will love it there.
>>
>>57508154
BASED HUEZILIAN
>>
Mexico
>lower crime rate
>lower drug addiction rate
>political stability, no ultra-leftists and ultra-reactionaries tearing the country apart
>isn't white, therefore allowing past atrocities against Native Americans to be swept under the rug
>more STEM graduates
>world capital of Catholicism (I pray to La virgen de guadalupe every night)
>less fedora tipping losers
>>
>>57508532
Maybe it was true decades ago, before NAFTA desu
>>
>>57508452
how do you know they were mexican and not Cuban, Puerto Rican or central/south american?
>>
Canada
>>
>>57508147
Mexico If I had money, America if not
>>
Mexico hands down
>>
>>57508147
Wherever I can understand the language, so US it is.
>>
>>57509464
Jej
>>
Where Mexicans choose to live,
>>
>>57509753
what lf l chose portugal?
>>
>>57508147
Mexico
>>
Mexico is the only right choice
>>
My dream is to become a luchador so I guess Mexico. An then the USA when I become a superstar.
>>
Mexico
>>
>>57508147
México
blacks are scary
>>
Estados Unidos, but only because I would get rekt in Mexico.
>>
Mexico
Cartels seem to at least leave uninvolved people alone, nigs are completely senseless
>>
>>57511480
I'm more concerned about the crooked cops.
>>
>>57509103
Everyone knows that the most recent immigrants come from El Salvador or some other central american shithole. Actual Mexicans are starting to learn that most of the U.S. is already like Mexico for the wage to housing ratio without the crime/kidnapping/bribes/extortion. Cubans go to Florida or Canada, Puerto Ricans are already U.S. citizens. Everyone else from South America are just businessmen on vacation because even the working class there get payed less than Mexicans can't even afford the Plane Ticket in a Visa papered world.

You can get a new Visa in Mexico for the return trip if you bribe the guy 50 Pesos. Otherwise you get detained there instead of deported.
>The Irony
>>
>>57508147
Mexico obviously
>>
>>57508147
I already live in the European Mexico so.. i would choose the American Mexico AYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYAYAYA
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.