[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe it's because I live in Canada. But I don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1459269374671.png (462 KB, 640x514) Image search: [Google]
1459269374671.png
462 KB, 640x514
Maybe it's because I live in Canada. But I don't understand you guys. It literally doesn't matter what race a girl is. If they live in North America, they're almost 90% the same in terms of personality.

There's good and bad in every race.
>>
only /pol/ cares about race /int/ is just in it for the memes.
>>
>>57506751
t. seungwhoo
>>
>>57506795
I'm white.
>>
>>57506780

Honestly it doesn't seem for the memes as much as it seems everyone just tries to reaffirm whatever bias they have about someone.
>>
>>57506751
Fuck off.
>>
>>57506850
WE'RE FULL
>>
That's because Race is a social construct. If there were objectively bad behavioural traits based on your genetics, then Africans, Asians and South Americans would act the same everywhere.

Take a Chinese person raised in New York and they're completely different to one in China. It's the culture that shapes people, not their race.
>>
>>57506918
Exactly, I wish our govts exercised that more. We don't need anymore fucking immigrants right now. FUCK OFF CANADA IS FULL, WE'RE NOT THE PROMISE LAND, I WAS BORN HERE AND I WILL RETAKE WHAT WAS HANDED DOWN TO ME.
>>
>>57506823
i'm pope
>>
>>57506751
She is Japanese princess
When Chanada become Japan?
>>
File: Harjit_Sajjan.jpg (316 KB, 1180x664) Image search: [Google]
Harjit_Sajjan.jpg
316 KB, 1180x664
If you assimilate into the culture of the country and get a job to contribute to the country, I really don't care where you or your family's from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfxRSwFPJAA&nohtml5=False&ab_channel=CBCNews

Take a look at Harjit Sajjan. He's an ethnic and a religious minority, and is a prime example of such a demographic becoming as Canadian as any other person. No pretence of being anything other Canadian, and no accent at all—if you were just listening to what he said and not staring at his turban, you wouldn't know he wasn't a descendant of Mackenzie King. He's also served in the Canadian Forces for 25 years, with distinction.

You don't need to be white to be Canadian.
>>
It's just plebs jealous of Canada's multi-culti paradise. In America you have nig-nogs and whites at each other's throats. In Europe, the average immigrant is a serial rapist muslim conqueror who can't read or write. In Canada, we have perfect integration and little immigrant crime or racial tensions. So we're not used to the racism and hatred that's common on /int.
>>
>>57506924

But they do. Negroes are mostly criminal and dumb everywhere they go, chinks are smart and well educated everywhere, whites are in the middle but closer to Asians than negroes.

Different races have different potential. It's just that some countries have shitty histories over the past few generations (like commie dictatorships) but the people quickly show their potential when they move elsewhere. Negroes on the other hand have next to no potential and everywhere they live turns into shit.
>>
>>57506751
>he lives in canada
>unironically
lol
>>
>>57506751
I'm not surprised you think this way considering you elected weedman a prime minister.
>>
>>57508807
>skim off the upper class from around the world
>"see multiculturalism works guys we all just the same inside"
>>
>>57509567

It proves that though, everywhere the lower classes are uneducated plebeians who act like fucking subhumans. Canada is no exception, our welfare leeches, white or not, are disgusting.
>>
>>57506751
Go to bed, Trudeau
>>
>>57509742
It's pretty obvious that all races are not the same inside, the question is just the degree of importance compared to upbringing. I'd rather deal with poor Europeans than poor Africans.
>>
>>57506751
what a smug face.
kako a bitch
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.