[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INDIA - What the fuck is wrong with Indians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: SWIM IN IT.jpg (203 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
SWIM IN IT.jpg
203 KB, 1368x1026
What the fuck is wrong with Indians? Seriously.

>600 million Indians shit out in the open - fields, streets, rivers, you name it
>public-shitting causes 80 percent of India's rural diseases; limping mutants everywhere
>government starts a mass toilet-building program to bring Indian into the 4th century (BC)
>Families celebrate by DESTROYING the free toilets and continue shitting in the streets
>government realizes that its citizens actually PREFER shitting in the streets
>Citizens argue that public shitting is best shitting. Why? It's "part of a wholesome, healthy, virtuous life.” Also, toilets are for faggots.

"We never asked for a toilet. Now we are stuck with it,” said Natholi, 22, as he opened his new toilet to show that it has not been used. Like many Indians, Natholi is the laziest piece of shit on Earth: "Having a toilet is not a good idea... I don’t want the bother of cleaning it up."

>TL;DR - India is neck-deep in shit and loving it. What the fuck is wrong with Indians?
>>
Oh, here he goes again...
>>
Me behind the door
>>
le_noble_savage_faec
>>
>Shit in hole
>Hole is above river
>Other poos in the loo swim in that river
>Wonder why they have parasitic infections like schistosomiasis
>>
>>57500249
>you will never be this carefree and happy.

And the kids seem to be having fun as well.
>>
>>57500552

Doesn't the stink make them puke? Maybe that will just add to the experience.
>>
File: 1459989059972-1.jpg (24 KB, 172x171) Image search: [Google]
1459989059972-1.jpg
24 KB, 172x171
>>
>>57500607
dude like they would give a shit cos they already smell like shit
>>
This is still shocking to me since all the Indians here are super intelligent, moneyed, very civilized etc. Yet there remains an entire subgroup of Indian people that seem to be extremely base like proto humans.
>>
>>57501010

sub-group? That subgroup is like 90% of Indians. The wealthy, educated ones who are not covered in poo and living overseas is one percent of them. By India's standards, they're the sub-sub-sub-group.
>>
>>57500607
In 16th century Europe, particularly England, population growth in cities was outpacing the development of waste infrastructure. The old, medieval practice of shitting in a pot and tossing it out the front windo into the street the next day was failing. Streets were getting clogged with faeces.

A solution presented itself. No, not sewers. Britons and other urban Europeans took to digging deeper basements, and shitting there instead. Temporarily, the problem had been displaced.

However, what resulted was that country folk were offended by the sheer rank of the city. Everyone's basements were clogged with liquid shit and the gutters of the streets were clogged with yet more shit. Eventually, a public works project had sewers constructed. However, actual changes in public health had more to do with a change in the public perception of hygiene. I was fine to have sewers, but it mattered more that people would actually use them, wash their hands, and wear shoes that were strictly for outdoor use.
>>
>>57501148
Fucking Anglo's

>medieval practice of shitting in a pot and tossing it out the front windo into the street the next day was failing

Actually punishable and punished by London law.
>>
>>57501148

Filthy beasts. I am ashamed of my British heritage. I'm sure the poo in loos learned their worst habits from the colonists.
>>
>>57500249
This problem is essentially caused by the caste system. In Ancient India, dalits (the untouchables) were forced to clean the public areas and dispose of dead people and do menial/disgusting tasks. Over time this caused any sort of menial labor like cleaning, sweeping the streets to be associated with untouchables. But now that dalits aren't forced to any cleaning but Indians still view cleaning anything other than their own property a job for untouchables. The biggest challenge facing the country is educating the populace that this sort of thinking is bad. It saddens me that westerners just point and laugh and create memes instead of trying to understand.
>>
>>57501459
>cleaning is for untouchables
>therefor I will shit in the street
>>
>>57501459

>evil Westerners are so mean and racists--why won't they take time out of each of their days to understand why a country on the other side of the planet drop-trow and shit in the streets with each other

>please Mr. xenophobic white man, understand the multicultural diversity of shitting together outside in a field

What you sounded like m80 m8
>>
>>57501459
>we only mock Indians
>Americans are treated with utmost respect on this board
>Brazilians are not the target of monkey and Zika jokes
>Britbongs aren't meme'd to the roof
Why are street shitters so bad at handling banter? Rectal irritation from wiping with filthy hands?
>>
>>57501531
If you bothered reading, that's not what I said at all. The shitting in the streets thing is just a meme. Most Indians live in rural areas (greater than 70%). They defecate in their fields, not in streets. Of course there is still some open defecation in the cities, but usually it will be at a field or a beach or something near to a slum.
>>
>>57501631
I was here when that poo in loo meme came out. There used to be quite a few Indians on this board but every time any of them posted, it was just non stop POO IN LOO and DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS until they all left. That's bullying, not banter.
>>
>>57500249
Poo
>>
>>57501622
I never said anything about westerners being evil or xenophobic, stop putting words in my mouth. I'm just suggesting actually doing some research instead of spending all your free time memeing on 4chan.
>>
>>57501644
Didn't see you mention anything about toilets. If you want to tell someone they're wrong about something, confirming all the original conceptions while offering zero information to the contrary is a strange way of doing so.
>>
India recently invented a toilet that converts poop into energy.
>>
>>57501644
>there is still some open defecation in the cities

Dude, the literally have DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS. Stop trying to downplay the squalor of Indian city life. The cities are filthy with fecal matter.
>>
>>57501903
Well, they destroy toilets because there's usually one or 2 in a village. That's not enough, there needs to be one for every house because people will not clean anything that doesn't belong to them (relating back to my original comment). It's essentially useless to build just 1 or 2 toilets in a village and call it quits without educating the villagers that using it will actually benefit them in any way.
>>
>>57500249
Well what the fuck should they do, go to the loo and risk the wrath of the toilet witch? What if a toilet witch curses them to die the next time they drink cow urine or rub cow feces on their teeth or consume human fecal matter? They would have no hope of escaping death. Do you want that blood on your hands?
>>
File: good goy.png (135 KB, 1376x292) Image search: [Google]
good goy.png
135 KB, 1376x292
>>57501961
The Jews did it first.
>>
File: washing-hands-source.jpg (172 KB, 650x596) Image search: [Google]
washing-hands-source.jpg
172 KB, 650x596
some cultures are just shitty :3
>>
File: 1454598879291.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1454598879291.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bareilly/UP-villagers-prefer-open-fields-raze-Swachh-loos/articleshow/50582495.cms

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>57502103

The Indian government built millions of toilets - some 6 million. That's not 1 or 2 per village.

The reason why people destroy the toilets is actually for parts - they just dismantle it and sell the parts. Some other families just convert it into extra storage space. They definitely don't want to use it because Indians prefer shitting outdoors and in public. They know it's unhygienic, but they enjoy it anyway. For them, its pleasurable and convenient, especially because they don't have to clean anything. Just shit and walk away.
>>
File: image.png (163 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163 KB, 500x364
>>57502408
>Portuclean
>>
>>57501644
You know even most rural villages have streets to shit on?
>>
>wanting less poos dying due to better sanitation
Who wants a world with more Indians desu?
>>
>>57502424
Well there's 640000 villages in India so that's like 9 per village. I'm sure many got 1 or 2 as not all of them were built in rural India.

Also why do you assume they know it's unhygienic? To them it doesn't make a difference because they've always gone outside. And many still think that having a toilet inside the home is disgusting. That's why I said education is the key.
>>
>>57502522
Why would they shit on the street? That meme makes no sense. They poop in their fields.
>>
>>57502409
>>"Under the centralised local sanitation policy (CLPC), we try to educate villagers through documentaries and lectures on the harmful effects of defecating in the open. We even go to the extent of giving them graphic details on why it's bad and just how harmful it can be to humans. Still they refuse to understand."

Right, there you have it.

The Indians are well-educated about the health hazards of public shitting. They just don't care. They just like to shit in public.
>>
>>57502408
Nederpoop
>>
>>57502617
>Also why do you assume they know it's unhygienic?

I am not assuming. I know a few things about this topic. Also, read this:>>57502692
>>
>>57502646

Convenience.
>>
>>57502815
?
It would be more convenient to walk outside and poop in their field... That's what they do.
>>
India doesn't have infrastructure to support sanitation. Nor it will have in the near future.

Besides, Indian population growth makes any attempts to sanitize the country impossible. Unless India beats poverty in the next decade, pooping on the loo remains the norm.

>>57502617
Education isn't always the key. Sometimes it just gives people better arguments to support bigoted world views.
>>
>>57502408
>Shitaly
>>
>>57502833
>It would be more convenient to walk outside and poop in their field...
>...where they're raped.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-27635363
>>
>>57502936
Ok? That's not adding anything to the conversation.
>>
>>57502833

If there is a field handy.

In many Indian communities, they live cloistered together in overcrowded conditions, with very little space for anything, least of all a field. You might have to walk 20 minutes before finding a bona fide patch of grass, like a parkette. It depends on the size of the village, of course; some are smaller than others. So it makes sense to use a shitting street that's only 2 minutes away.
>>
PUT SOME SPICE IN MY FECES
THIS IS MY HARDEST POO
DEFECATION
HARD BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING
WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SHIT IN THE STREET TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
SANITATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M POOPING BEHIND A BUSH TONIGHT
CUZ I'M
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD GIVE ME SOME RICE
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD HAND ME SOME WIPES
NOTHING IS CLEAN
NOTHING IS WIPED
I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT
>>
>>57502936

This is also a major issue. Pro-toilet politicians have spoken about it publicly as it is such a major issue for women. That is not to say that the women themselves want toilets. They still may feel that the risk is off-set by the pleasures of public pooping. I haven't seen information on this question one way or the other.
>>
>>57502966
Most rural indians are subsistence farmers. They have their own fields dude.
>>
>>57503001

DUDE

RATM needs to cover this
>>
>>57502959
See >>57503139

Also, rape/murder jokes are funny. 4chan n stuff, amirite.
>>
>>57503168

Village is defined loosely over in India, as elsewhere. Some of them are small towns. Some are just some shacks surrounded by fields. Some have access to fields. For others, a designated street is closer. They use both. It doesn't even matter to me. The point is, they don't want toilets.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.