[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Britain will leave, Le Pen will win in France and this will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (614 KB, 1984x1488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
614 KB, 1984x1488
>Britain will leave, Le Pen will win in France and this will lead to end of the EU
>Trump will win and dissolve NATO
>Far right regimes will assume power throughout Europe
>We'll fall into Russian zone of influence and have an outright fascist regime
>Europe will experience economic depression and wars

I'm not even worried anymore. It was supposed to happen anyway

This will be a transformative experience for several generations of people that were at peace and never experienced dictatorship

European civilisation will survive, it survived worse. Beautiful art was created even under harsh censorship and repression
>>
>>57496749
>We'll fall into Russian zone of influence and have an outright fascist regime
That's what Yuropoors get for being such faggots to us. Have fun.
>>
>>57496818
Well, if that's what people want, then they shall have it

Nobody can save us from ourselves
>>
>LePen will win
>Trump will win

Neither of those are happening.
>>
>>57496749
Trump cant just dissolve nato because he doesn't like it
>>
>>57496749
A brighter future!

Underground
>>
>>57497115
You seem to underestimate the powers of an American president.

>>57497036
Nice meme
No one knows what's going to happen.
>>
>>57497189
Not at all
>>
>>57496749
We just need to unify Western Europe and build a huge fucking wall around it and everything will be fine.
>>
>>57496749
britain won't leave, le pen will lose as always, trump may or may not win. nothing radical will happen.
>>
>>57497189
>No one knows what's going to happen
Indeed. There is a great deal of uncertainty

I'm fortunate that I'm studying for a profession that's going to be useful anywhere and anytime
>>
>>57497405
plumbing?
>>
>>57497405
What is it?
>>
>>57497440
Medicine
>>
Ahhh, good thing latin america is considered by many as a shit place, so not even the rapefugees will come here. We're not doomed! :D
>>
>>57497485
That's great. I got a drilling degree but it seems like soon enough they'll only need my ass in the middle east.
>>
>>57497485
Lmao

Replaced by Indian #7564367
>>
>>57497617
>Americans have Indian doctors
That's actually kind of scary.
Do you recognize medicine degrees from Indian institutions?
>>
>>57496749
>commie swine wet dreams ITT
KEK
>>
>>57497189
He's right.

No chances for Lepen, since every party in France are against them.
No fucking chance, that's all.
Same for Trump.

All we can wait on is a new Adolphe.
>>
>>57497789
>wet dreams
I'm not happy about it. I'm just fatalistic
>>
>>57497743
If the university is accredited, sure. They have to pass a series of standardized tests and go through rotations at a hospital before becoming a doctor.
>>
>>57497860
There are plenty of ways for Trump to win. Clinton could be charged with several different crimes, Berny could piss off enough voters that they stay home, Medical issues could come to light on almost any of the candidates, etc, etc, etc.
>>
>Trump winning
>Wars

It's Clinton you have to worry about if you don't want wars, she wants to start shit up with Russia. Trumps just want to fight terrorism.
>>
>>57496749
What is the name of this place?
>>
>>57498118
Euro /pol/acks love the idea of EU + Nato disbanding and europe entering a race war and they think trump will expedite Nato disbanding because he once said he doesn't care for it.

Ironically none of them would go anywhere near a fist fight let alone a firefight, and they constantly give americans shit for getting shot. Go figure
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 523x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 523x768
>>57498151
Stoa of Attalos in Athens
Our treaty of Accession to the EU was signed there

>>57498244
I don't want to fight in a war or live under dictatorship

If it were to happen I'd leave
>>
>>57498371
Same. But you'd be surprised by how many people don't want to fight and its exactly why it wont happen.

Here the general mindset regarding war is that politicians and their sons should fight them if they want them so much, although you always have one or two idiots who want war with hungary due to some imaginary threat
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.