[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how good would USA be if all the military budget was spent on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1459749713415.jpg (61 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1459749713415.jpg
61 KB, 540x960
how good would USA be if all the military budget was spent on education and healthcare?
>>
>>57477641
Those girls look nice now but we all know what happens to south american women when they hit mid 20s.
>>
>>57477641
Still the same , but with russian and chinese military personnel in your soil.
>>
>>57477901

>we all know what happens to south american women when they hit mid 20s

they get fucked hard?
>>
>>57477641
It would be great for about a week while the russkies prepared to make their move.

Then it would be even worse than it is now with soldiers out of the job, dirty commies kicking in doors, and veterans even more neglected,.

Unfortunately world peace is still effectively unobtainable.
>>
>>57477901
nothing. that happens only if you get a cheap poor girl that she only takes care of herself to fish a rich guy and then she doesnt care anymore.
>>
>>57477641
And infrastructure. You would be like much bigger version of countries like Norway or Sweden
>>
a shit
>>
>>57477641
The Mexican is outrageous. Kinda have a thing for them after meeting my half-Mexican gf
>>
>>57477641
>good
Word you are looking for is invaded. kek I myself might pack a mortar and a few machine guns and go with a few friends to right some wrongs of nato aggressions instead of going out drinking that night.

I dont understand how come you hippie shits can seriously even consider dismantling your army when theres.. Puting, Xi Ping, and a trillion other much smaller leaders out there who would ransack USA for all the ransacking USA did.

I get that you want peace, but only practical peace is peace trough strength.
>>
>>57477919
kek'd

>>57478127
Are Venezuelans as white as middle or left girl in the OP?

>How do I get a (half-)Mexican gf?
>>
>>57477641

If you dont want spic girls can you send them to us in exchange for our DESIGNATED people that you americans calls ''Model minority'' ?
>>
You would lose very favourable deals with many countries relying on the american military for security
You would be throwing away a lot of military jobs, defense industry jobs, every job that supports those two
USA would be seen as less stable and people would use USD less for trading and saving
Not being able to push other countries around would mean those countries start pushing back with trade deals that kill american industries
The american economy would fall to pieces, all that money in education and healthcare would be meaningless
>>
>>57478453
I lived in Venezuela, most are way browner, this is an exception. Venezuelan girls are really hot though, that's true. But they're latinas.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.