[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imho whole Europe should convert to Islam Then we can reform
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: eurabia.jpg (35 KB, 398x401) Image search: [Google]
eurabia.jpg
35 KB, 398x401
Imho whole Europe should convert to Islam

Then we can reform Islam from inside and all arabs in Europe will be happy, so no more terrorists, girls can have fency scarfs and no more alcohol related problems

We have so many churches so just one minaret to every of them and we are ready to go

Give me one reason why this is a bad idea?
>>
>>57466836
first for /bantz/
>>
File: 1415969444896.jpg (40 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
1415969444896.jpg
40 KB, 535x535
anime
>>
>>57466836
I agree, we should create our own branch of Islam that allows alcohol and pork and then go full jihad against filthy sunnies, shias and wahabies.
>>
>>57466836

imo whole Arabia should convert to glass
>>
File: still.png (138 KB, 336x326) Image search: [Google]
still.png
138 KB, 336x326
>czechs give up before the war even started
>AGAIN
CANT MAKE THIS UP
>>
File: 1436355910517.png (65 KB, 297x308) Image search: [Google]
1436355910517.png
65 KB, 297x308
>>57466836
Islam can not be reformed peacefully by other muslims, as 1400 years of political divide has shown.

>>57467290
Why don't you just do this as Christians if you're going to oppose everyone?
>>
I value my beer more than some sandman religion
>>
>>57467344
Not a single live is worth it for some stupid war
>>
File: abdelnaser.png (92 KB, 257x319) Image search: [Google]
abdelnaser.png
92 KB, 257x319
>>57467348
>Implying Christianity hasn't been politically divided
>>
File: Gold kek.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
Gold kek.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>57466836
>CANNOT
>BE
>FABRICATED
>>
>>57466836
I bet you're EUshill anon
>>
>>57466836
CZECH STREETS
YES
>>
>>57467290
This is so ridiculously stupid it just might work.
>>
>>57466836
While I see the logic in this, I doubt we would have the power at that point to be able to actually influence anything. Ol' whitey will basically be second class citizens by then.

I'd say we're better off cutting out the middle man and just calling another crusade on these fuckers
>>
>>57467596
Eurofederalist
>>
Why don't we just not and instead eradicate our enemies whilst we're in a position to do so?
>>
>>57467290
The last time your nation tolerated christian and jewish minorities was under the cordovan rule of Abdul Rahman III. Get good bigot. Spains muslim history will be a far greater story of peace and justice than tenotchitlan, cajamarca, colonialism, or anything under christian rule.

>inb4 who is cristobol colon amerifat?

I'm not trying to write off your history, like you are with 800 years of history, but portray it as it actually is.
>>
>>57466836
Wouldn't work. It'd just create a new denomination in Islam.

Besides, I'm sure there will be enough Europeans who will unironically become Jihadi John, Wahhabi William, Talibani Ted, Alawiti Alex and Salafist Sam.
>>
>>57467348
>>57467487
Yes Christianity has been divided, but that's not he point. Islam has nit experienced 1400 years of division like the american bigot is suggesting. It has had a great many years of peace with in division. And prime muslim societies have been much more peaceful and tolerant that prime christian societies. The Abassid Caliphate, the umayad's in spain, the early ottoman empire, all experiences pluralism and inclusiveness, unlike the let's give the jews a homeland to get rid of the jews from europe UK, the home of the brave's chatel slavery and jim crow, westphalia only temporarily stopped civil war on the continent, and the sun king outlawed other christian beliefs. Since day one of islam it has been the protector of religious christian and jewish minorities under its reach (al ahl katab), which is something christianity can not say.
>>
>>57467728
Pope urban the lame!!! Even the first nigga was more persuasive and cogent than you.
>>
>>57468024
The israeli is right, look at the vitriol that is being spit here. A lot of you are one step away from violence that you pretend to denounce.

See>>57467728
>>
>>57466836
>Give me one reason why this is a bad idea?
it isn't, /pol/tards are just too shortsighted, they have no idea how much benefit White Islam will bring to the world
>>
If you want a lighter version of Islam try orthodoxy.
>>
>>57467925
but spain tolerates christian and jewish minorities today
>>
>>57466836
I guess the main reason is that islam extremely ortodox. You can't rewrite quran.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.