[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell Me Everything About Norway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Norse Influence.gif (26 KB, 700x543) Image search: [Google]
Norse Influence.gif
26 KB, 700x543
I've been on kind of a kick on several countries I haven't historically paid much attention to, but the most eye-catching is Norway. There's evidence that modern English is old Norwegian with Old English and French influence, and it really seems like Harald was entitled to England. What is it you find most fascinating about Norway? I'm especially interested in hearing from Norwegians and the other Nordics.
>>
i know that they have the most teslas per capita in the world due to heavy subsidising of electric cars

they make a lot of money selling oil to developing countries, and use the money to keep norway relatively pollution free, it's smart
>>
>>57460299
>There's evidence that modern English is old Norwegian with Old English and French influence,
If you think that's similar, meet some Frisians. I could practically understand everything they said, it just sounded as if they were a room over.
>>
>>57460299
they are subhuman niggers
>>
>>57460466
tyst nu, bög
>>
File: geirangerfjord.jpg (172 KB, 709x505) Image search: [Google]
geirangerfjord.jpg
172 KB, 709x505
>>57460299
I always ask about how cucked they are seeing they aren't in the EU so they don't have to put up with rapefugees and all but people always tell me they're barely above Sweden.

The things i like the most from norway are the cold climate, the based nature (especially the beautiful fjords), and their hot slavic women. Add to that the high life quality nordic countries boast about and it's among the first countries i'd like to emigrate to.
>>
>>57460630
>>57460630
>their hot slavic women
>slavic
>>
File: 1437085667348.jpg (176 KB, 592x934) Image search: [Google]
1437085667348.jpg
176 KB, 592x934
>>57460826
Ah, shit.

Scandinavian*
>>
>>57460630
>they aren't in the EU so they don't have to put up with rapefugees
That's not how it works. We're in the Schengen area and have to follow the Dublin Regulation.
>>
>>57460389
>and use the money to keep norway relatively pollution free
True, but to start with, we're already the world's eighth largest producer of renewable energy, and no countries with our population size come even close.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_electricity_production_from_renewable_sources
>>
just another gay degenerate nordic state soon about to get overrun with dindus.
>>
>>57461293
who gave you the permission to surf the net before fixing my toilet?

also, I want my car back
>>
>>57460299

Faggot degenerates.
>>
>>57461293
You should spread the word to your countrymen. In 2014, Poles made up the largest share of foreign inmates in Norwegian prisons by far, with 167 out of the total 1276 prisoners. Lithuanians were ranked second with 126 and Romania third with 116.
>>
File: 1427289603111.png (651 KB, 1156x1140) Image search: [Google]
1427289603111.png
651 KB, 1156x1140
>>57461625
>Sweden

Every time i see your flag i don't know if i should laugh or cry
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 534x800
V O E

O

E
>>
>>57460466
You two are the same kin as far as I know.

>>57460299
I have been to Bergen once and I have really enjoyed it. I like the contrast between summer and winter, and also their summer is really enjoyable, the weather in August in Norway is like the one we have in May. I really enjoy this 20 degrees weather we have now, and paired with the longer day and the blooming trees, it boosts my optimism. But I find late August - early September depressing when grass is dried and dead and the temperature is higher than 30C. I have always found Romania to have the most hostile weather on all Europe, it is similar to a lite version of Mongolia.
But Norway has enjoyable summers. The winters may seem a problem; for instance in Bergen it barely snows from what I've heard, they have rain and +5C during the winters.
>>
Oslo is beautiful during summer, everyone is outside because we have to cling to whatever sunlght we get
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.