[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85
File: Canada_flag.jpg (310 KB, 3716x1900) Image search: [Google]
Canada_flag.jpg
310 KB, 3716x1900
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?
>>
>>57454981
And what is Bulgaria known for besides roided powerlifting?

L M A O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>57455072
Rusev
>>
>>57455072

I didn't know they were known for that 2bh
>>
>>57455109
>I didn't know they were known for that 2bh

At some points their entire team was disqualified for using AAS, lmao.
>>
>>57455131

More like ASS, kek, but ur right
>>
>>57455072
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>57455072
what did he mean by that?
>>
>>57455284
>what did he mean by that?

Your country is irrelevant except for getting disqualified more than any other country for the use of performance enhancing drugs.
>>
THE CANADIAN DURING
HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED
TO BOW,, APOLOGIZE,, AND PREP THE BULL
""THE CANADIAN"" CHOPS TREES TO DRINK CUM FROM THEM!!
THE CANADIAN DOESN'T STUDY,
ONLY LEARNS TOLERANCE, LEARNS HE'S INFERIOR TO OTHER, HE'S A SUBMISSIVE FREAK
LGBT-FRIENDLY, TOLERANT OF ISLAM, SUBMISSIVE, HOMOSEXUAL...

HOW DO YOU SAY CANADIAN IN LATIN ???

*"AETERNUM APOLOGIA HOMUNCULUS"

HOW TO RECOGNIZE A CANADIAN? IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND ASIAN, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1.50 TO 1.60, LIKE THEIR CHINESE COUSINS
3- THEY'RE USUALLY FOUND PREAYING TO MECCA
4- THEY LOVE ENGAGING IN HOMOSEXUAL ACTS
5- THEY HAVE SMALL PENISES, SHRIVELED BY THE COLD
6- THEY PARTICIPATE IN GAY PARADES
7- THEY WORSHIP FEMALES IN HOPE OF ONE DAY SEEING A VAGINA
8- THEY'RE FROZEN CHINKS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED MOOSES
>>
File: 1459907803985.jpg (176 KB, 568x543) Image search: [Google]
1459907803985.jpg
176 KB, 568x543
>>57455441
>canada
>calling countries irrelevant
>>
Everyone get ready for this epic bantz! As we all know, Australians are bant approved posters oh boy I can't wait to get a chuckle out of whatever hilarious things we have in store for us in this thread! Haha everyone take a seat, I think you're in for a treat! :^) they sure are witty fellas
>>
>>57455695
Uhm everyone knows where Canada is and what it's known for mostly.

I bet if you asked people where Bulgaria was located, 90% of them would not be able to point it out on an unmarked map.
>>
>>57455072
>>57455109
>>57455131
>>57455145
>>57455441
hold on a minute is that a fucking leaf on your flag?
>>
>>57455695
>genuinely liked country across the world
>people look up to Canada
>lol dude LEAF I'M SO FUNNY AMIRIGHT?
>>
>>57455722
>canadian education
>>
>>57455758
No point wasting our limited memory capacity on remembering where irrelevant countries :^)

We're busy inventing penicillin and other things used to CHANGE the world.
>>
>>57455802
t. liberal canadian transsexual who loves Trudeau, multiculturalism and refugees
>>
>>57455898
t. Person who lives in an irrelevant country that almost no one knows where it is located(nor do they care) and his country's GDP per capita is laughably low

>Lol u must love refugees since ur from canada hahahahah lmao original joke dude HAHA XDDDDDDD WEED HAHAHAHA
>>
>bulgaria
>relevant
>>
>>57455921
don't get sad my liberal friend, more refugees are coming soon :^)
>>
>green on a flag
Muslim tier
but Bulgaria is like half Turkish
>>
The banter ITT belongs in the /int/ hall of fame
>>
>Wake up.
>/int/ is still obsessed with my country.
>>
>>57456031

So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>57456036
every two bit shithole wants to try and take down the king
>>
File: mlaxCma.jpg (343 KB, 1400x1182) Image search: [Google]
mlaxCma.jpg
343 KB, 1400x1182
>>57456010
Doesn't matter, we are still MUCH safer and have a much higher GDP than you do. How does it feel? LMAO.

Bulgarian GDP per capita - ~$7500

Canadian GDP per capita - ~$52 000

hahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHA

Canadian Murder rate - 1.45 per 100 000 population

Bulgarian Murder rate - 1.9 per 100 000 population

AHAHAHHAAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1451793445942.jpg (37 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
1451793445942.jpg
37 KB, 650x430
>>57456041

>thirdworlders try to get in on the bantz but they're so inferior its just laughable and you feel a bit sorry for them
>>
>>57456092
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
>>
>>57456092
kek, turkgaria on suicide watch
>>
>>57456144
>canadian """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
is there a more butthurt nation on /int/ than canada?

why is cucknadia so bad at handeling the banter?
>>
>>57456290
Because literal countries with lower GDP's per capita than ROMANIA, ROMANIA!!!!!!!!

Are trying to banter us. And they have nothing against us. Literally everything is being reflected back at them, lmao. They're forced to use le hilarious copypasta
>>
File: 1450668844014.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1450668844014.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>57456228

That wasn't meant to be funny, that was the reality of the situation

>>57456290
We're the kings of handling banter. For example A LEAF, the best /int/ has to offer can be shrugged off and responded without any butthurt at all. Don't get your memes out of line
>>
>>57456317
lmao butthurt redditlad :^D

bulgarians:
>strong
>not cucks
>anti-refugee
>anti-multiculturalism
>anti-degeneracy

canadians:
>weak
>feminine (estrogen in the water)
>pro-refugee
>pro-multiculturalism
>pro-degeneracy
>gays
>faggots
>lgbt
>lesbians
>gooks
>irrelevant even though rich
>homosexuals
>>
>>57456317
>>57456349
you sound incredibly butthurt right now, gookfriend
>>
>>57456401
>irrelevant even though rich

Feels good.
>>
>>57456432
>it feels good being a cuck
S M H
M
H
>>
File: 1453261476264.png (214 KB, 404x411) Image search: [Google]
1453261476264.png
214 KB, 404x411
>>57456408

>everything is butthurt

Stay meme'd
>>
>>57456401
>He has no objective measurements

Literally all you have is: "Lol ur gay" "lol u smoke weed" "Ur probably chinese or a stoner haha".

In EVERY SINGLE objective, statistic we beat you. I mean cmon are you even trying?

>>57456408
>you sound incredibly butthurt right now, gookfriend

Isn't it more butthurt to be making threads about a better country by every single objective measurement and desperately trying to grasp at straws to try to "insult" us?
>>
>>57456401
Bulgaria:
>water isnt safe to drink
>poor
>like 15% muslims
>the rest are "white" read: literal turks
>refugees wouldnt stay there if you paid them
>tens of thousands come to my country every year, live 15 to a small house and clean toilets
>ugly
>shit food
>hates the west but secretly wish you were born there
>>
>>57456458
>>57456465

yes you are either really butthurt or you are a newfag

int is everyone memeing everyone, if you get so butthurt that someone insulted you that you have to go and search for some data to feel superioer than you are really butthurted and maybe you should return to reddiт

or to your husband :^)
>>
>>57456476
>Britain
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/02/21/35-percent-of-British-adults-sleep-with-bear/UPI-49791329806031/

http://www.economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

>Bulgaria
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3485501/Bulgarian-gangster-organises-migrant-hunting-patrols-Turkish-border.html

http://sofiaglobe.com/2015/09/25/bulgarian-orthodox-church-tells-government-dont-admit-more-refugees/
>>
File: 739294448.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
739294448.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: 1433659265992.jpg (23 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1433659265992.jpg
23 KB, 240x251
We've won yet again my maple brethren.
>>
File: 1458657412627.jpg (19 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1458657412627.jpg
19 KB, 300x295
>>57456562
>>
>>57456527
So we're butthurt for defending ourselves?

I don't get it.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>57456550
>Furiously googling and then cherrypicking results

think my list hit a little too close to home my buttblasted friend
>>
File: 1450662642791.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1450662642791.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>57456527

>he's literally trying this hard
>2016

A bit embarrassing
>>
File: photo_verybig_131474.jpg (74 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
photo_verybig_131474.jpg
74 KB, 480x320
>>57454981
This is what Bulgaria looks like , LMAO no wonder this salty bulgurian is hating on Canada.
Someone's jealous they don't live in a first world country
>>
>>57456601
>think my list hit a little too close to home my buttblasted friend

This is a competition he cannot win.

Literally everything besides /pol/ memes beats his country, LMAO.
>>
File: 1411048728941.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1411048728941.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>57456601
>googling and cherrypicking
>implying i didn't have them saved in my notepad for just such an occasion
>>
>>57456599
thats your problem and thats why everyone on yhis board shits on you

you are literally immune to difernating the usual /int/ banter with actual insults, you get buttblasted and start insulting people instead of handleling the banter

you arent defending yourselfs you are trying to bully people everytime someone says something about canada

you have no sense of humor
>>
>>57456559
We have the third largest population of Ukrainians in the world, I thought we were bros?
>>
File: 1393206231779.gif (453 KB, 490x315) Image search: [Google]
1393206231779.gif
453 KB, 490x315
>>57456678

>a Russian
>this post

You can't make this up
>>
File: photo_verybig_127189.jpg (120 KB, 480x449) Image search: [Google]
photo_verybig_127189.jpg
120 KB, 480x449
>>57456654
Damn Bulgaria is nice , How do I immigrate?
>>
>>57456682
>implying cockholes want to be bros with cuckolds
>>
>all these hotheaded Canadians ITT who can't handle the banter
Holy shit, get it together, you're making us look good in comparison to you.
>>
>>57456678
I don't think the rest of the world understands. I can tell he's not taking this seriously. He wants to see your reply. That's why I shitpost in curiosity.
>>
>>57456701
you have to let a bulgarian gorilla fuck you in the ass
>>
why is canada so smelly?
>>
>>57456717
>you're making us look good in comparison to you.

Literally impossible kek
>>
>>57456342
top kek
what a bunch of poofters
>>
File: 1352764738716.jpg (23 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1352764738716.jpg
23 KB, 284x284
>>57456717

Butthurt American detected
>>
>>57456678
>Humor
>Tries to insult us(inaccurately)

Literally any country would respond in this manner if a Canadian made a thread inaccurately "bantering" them. Like this isn't even banter, it's just falsehoods being repeated from an objectively inferior country.
>>
>>57454981
Hockey, you ex-Commie faggot.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (70 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
70 KB, 511x511
>>57456717
>america
>>
>>57456754
>>57456759
Case in point
>>
File: jst.jpg (80 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
jst.jpg
80 KB, 500x737
>I'm Canadian
>>
File: 199399429.png (140 KB, 406x398) Image search: [Google]
199399429.png
140 KB, 406x398
>>57456698
what do you mean?

you are obviously getting really triggered, or a tleast your countrymen, by a single pasta

>>57456092
>>57456635
>>57456701

looks like butthurt to me
>>
File: 1393028751465.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1393028751465.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>57456796

>he has a persecution complex about his butthurtness

Holy shit
>>
File: 1450739462247.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450739462247.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>57456804
>>57456806
You sirs have insulted my honourable nation, prepare to taste death by the blade
>>
File: Laughing elfman.jpg (126 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Laughing elfman.jpg
126 KB, 400x400
>>57455663

el canadiENSE
>>
>>57456806
>Respond to an inferior country and BTFO them
>LOL YOU'RE SO BUTTHURT HAHAHAHAHA LE TROLED U LMAOOOO
>>
File: 1353479169844s.jpg (1 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1353479169844s.jpg
1 KB, 125x125
>>57456806

Hehe, everything is butthurt because you said it is

:^) le flawless victory my comrade

this post is also butthurt
>>
>>57456880
This. All they can retaliate is with "Y-YOURE BUTTHURT!!"

3rd worlders literally BTFO
>>
File: jstt.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jstt.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
>Hey Xiong where are you from?
>Canada
>>
File: russian road repair.jpg (155 KB, 807x605) Image search: [Google]
russian road repair.jpg
155 KB, 807x605
>>57456806
Russian Road Repair because Russia spends all their tax money bombing Syria.
>>
File: 1314766938836.png (84 KB, 291x294) Image search: [Google]
1314766938836.png
84 KB, 291x294
>a single Bulgarian and Russian are this mad

Holy shit, but I'm taking those Brendan pics Bulgaria thank you
>>
>>57456880
>>Respond to an inferior country and BTFO them

literally everyone in this thread is BTFOing you tho?
>>
File: sure.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
sure.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
does the canadian healthcare covers the feminization process for traps?

brazil yes
>>
>>57456910
>Hey where did this gypsy come from? Why is he stealing our countrymen's things?

>"Oh that's just the latest truckload of Bulgarians"
>>
File: CGWrnCDWwAEs_d1.jpg (19 KB, 390x365) Image search: [Google]
CGWrnCDWwAEs_d1.jpg
19 KB, 390x365
>>57456968

our traps are literally subsidized

how can other countries even compete
>>
>>57456965
>literally everyone in this thread is BTFOing you tho?

In which way?

You haven't beaten us in a single thing, I pointed out that every single statistic is better in Canada than Bulgaria, I mentioned our ~5x higher GDP.

Your only response is something you read on 4chan such as "lol everyone is chinese there" "haha trudeau funny picture hahah he's so gay HAHAHAH"
>>
File: wr2.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
wr2.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>tfw fuccing my canadian gf in her tight asian pussy
>>
File: AHAHAHA.png (65 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHA.png
65 KB, 1280x1024
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: russian hotdogs.jpg (97 KB, 600x665) Image search: [Google]
russian hotdogs.jpg
97 KB, 600x665
>>57456965
Typical sale in Russia. Buy a pack, get a 2 hot dogs free
>>
File: 1458246208374.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458246208374.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
>>57456993
>>
>>57456995
>being this butthurt
wow relax m8 i didnt mean to make you so mad
>>
File: bulgaria.jpg (140 KB, 811x916) Image search: [Google]
bulgaria.jpg
140 KB, 811x916
>>57457014
found a pic
>>
File: 1459794473956.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459794473956.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>57456968
>>57456993
Our healthcare is so shit sick people don't even get treated. God I love socialism!
>>
File: measured dick size.png (60 KB, 1420x626) Image search: [Google]
measured dick size.png
60 KB, 1420x626
>>57457025
BIG
BULGAR
COCK

TINY
CANADIAN
PEEPEE
>>
>>57457098
>bulgar

more like vulgar
>>
>>57457081
>not living in Saskatchewan and getting privatized healthcare
poor cuck
>>
File: 1455137484295.jpg (36 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1455137484295.jpg
36 KB, 500x456
>>57457098

>third worlders lie about their dick size

It checks out. Literally muh dick African tier
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 239x211
>>57457081

wtf

yours are shitty too?
>>
>>57457098

So you admit to being niggers?
>>
>>57457119
>canadian
more like gay lgbt homo faggot weed degenerate sjw pro refugee say it clear say it loud we are proud of not being proud say it loud say it clear refugees are welcome here
>>
>>57455663
el canadiANO
>>
>>57456995
you have no culture,
is this enough?
but see, thats an insult and not just friendly banter like the pasta in OP was
but you will get butthurt if i say it and you will start spamming data how much ricer you are and so on,because you are a bunch of humorless cucks that cant handle the banter

dont you think there is a reason why everyone on int shits on you?

see, you coutnryman gets it >>57457029 but you are just a butthurt kid that feels superior insulting poorer countries
>>
File: 1459713471619.png (478 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459713471619.png
478 KB, 600x600
>>57457150
Yep, people die in the fucking waiting rooms at hospitals
>>
File: 1351107683168.jpg (11 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1351107683168.jpg
11 KB, 256x256
>>57457152

Everyone look how buttmad this poster is
>>
>>57454981
Fuck you Bulgarian, Canada has culture; it's called one wan ton soup and two egg flied lice.

BTW send more briotier sumo-wrestlers and yohgurt
>>
File: bulgarian fuckin a pig.jpg (43 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
bulgarian fuckin a pig.jpg
43 KB, 599x449
This thread is now post the most eastern european picture you have
>>
File: PUTABULLETTHROUGHMYHEAD.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
PUTABULLETTHROUGHMYHEAD.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
>>57457188

no bullying please

this unironically happens here
>>
>>57457177
>see, you coutnryman gets it >>57457029 but you are just a butthurt kid that feels superior insulting poorer countries

Huh?

Did you even read his post?
>>
>>57457216
Gook
>>
File: Kyiv-Frescos-6.jpg (640 KB, 1259x917) Image search: [Google]
Kyiv-Frescos-6.jpg
640 KB, 1259x917
>>57457217
>>
File: 20120522_0060.jpg (50 KB, 354x600) Image search: [Google]
20120522_0060.jpg
50 KB, 354x600
>>57457216
no problem pham, just sent more qt gook tourists
>>
File: senpai.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
senpai.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
post bulgarian qts please
>>
>be canadian
>get butthurt

can not fabricate to be honest
>>
File: bfm.png (16 KB, 653x411) Image search: [Google]
bfm.png
16 KB, 653x411
>>
>yuropoors
>making fun of canada
fuck off tbqh
>>
File: Dilma-Rouseff-е.jpg (103 KB, 709x504) Image search: [Google]
Dilma-Rouseff-е.jpg
103 KB, 709x504
>>57457217
me on the left

>>57457288
: ^ )
>>
File: quotescover-JPG-9.jpg (135 KB, 735x1102) Image search: [Google]
quotescover-JPG-9.jpg
135 KB, 735x1102
This man won an election.
>>
>>57457330
atleast he is not a neo-con nigger
>>
>>57457351
>being this butthurt
>>
>>57457188
At least your ER patients get to the hospital alive. Ours die in the ambulance which only does like 50Kph with the sirens on. I'M NOT KIDDING
>>
>>57457299
this is a good picture
>>
>>57457381

How do they die? When the Kamikaze attack occurs?
>>
>>57455072
>I'm actually running Test right now
Fuck you for not being wrong
>>
Bulgaria proving to be irrelevant enough for Canadians to have a fair fight.
>>
File: 1453415738507.png (111 KB, 1393x678) Image search: [Google]
1453415738507.png
111 KB, 1393x678
>>57457438

>yet not relevant enough to make it on blacked
>>
>>57457438
i'm just a single bulgarian, the others are sleeping
still managed to set their poopyholes aflame

i'm disappointed in them 2bh
>>
File: 1457596535307.jpg (12 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1457596535307.jpg
12 KB, 384x384
>>57457438
my dick had a fair fight with ur moms vagoo last night, fatso
>>
File: Setsuna.F..Seiei.full.104692.jpg (1 MB, 1488x1500) Image search: [Google]
Setsuna.F..Seiei.full.104692.jpg
1 MB, 1488x1500
>>57457438
Is this the 'fairness' Trudeau was talking about all along?
>>
>>57457330
What exactly is so bad about what he said? I remember reading about westerners giving low interest or interest free micro-loans to 3rd worlders and how much it helped to stimulate local economic growth when in the hands of motivated individuals, not corrupt NGOs.
>>
File: Female_Sex_Tourism_Map-bicubic.png (257 KB, 993x598) Image search: [Google]
Female_Sex_Tourism_Map-bicubic.png
257 KB, 993x598
women from canada come here to get a taste of bulgar peepee because their canadian husbands can't satisfy them
>>
File: 1430140141179.jpg (1007 KB, 1484x2158) Image search: [Google]
1430140141179.jpg
1007 KB, 1484x2158
>Canada
>>
File: poo poo pee pee.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
poo poo pee pee.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>57457499
who /pee in pants/ masterrace here ???
>>
>>57457216
>Canada has culture

topkfuckingkek. Yeah, many cultures; just not its own.

I take part in cultural shit every time im in Bulgaria. suck my ass gook
>>
File: bebe3.jpg (15 KB, 236x316) Image search: [Google]
bebe3.jpg
15 KB, 236x316
>>57457585
bit cringy tb h lad

leave the memeing for the pros, ok ?
>>
Oho
>>
>>57457490
Perhaps Canadians buy a high proportion of foreign goods from countries that Canada has recurring trade deficits with.
>>
>>57457585
>topkfuckingkek. Yeah, many cultures; just not its own.
I was being sarcastic Sadiq
>>
File: 1458868927006.png (70 KB, 923x728) Image search: [Google]
1458868927006.png
70 KB, 923x728
Real Canadians. Bulgar is mad about bantz from the start. This thread is retarded and leafs are retarded. Ignore leaf posters.
>>
>>57455732
lithuania bringing the bantz
>>
File: 1456952932498.jpg (47 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1456952932498.jpg
47 KB, 433x419
>shittiest anglo country
>least relevant anglo country
>>
>>57457712

>Bulgarian education

You le literally cannot make it up even if you tried
>>
File: 1459663624448.png (165 KB, 510x960) Image search: [Google]
1459663624448.png
165 KB, 510x960
>>57457712
What are you implying. Are you trying to say fucking Bulgaria is relevant. We are most definitely more relevant than you.
>>
>>57457645
Didn't read into the context above. my bad

>>57457689
I'm fucking sorry, P.S I have an Asian fetish and just split up with my (bulgarian) gf. Give me the advice I need to colonialise your people
>>
Why are Bulgarians always so butthurt around /int/

Is it just one autist
>>
File: op-is-qt-tbh.gif (90 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
op-is-qt-tbh.gif
90 KB, 500x281
can't you guys just start sucking each other already
>>
>>57457760
Fuck off you degenerate Brit before me and Mihael come and knock your wonky teeth out with a copper pipe
>>
File: 1459601513273.jpg (102 KB, 865x966) Image search: [Google]
1459601513273.jpg
102 KB, 865x966
is this accurate
>>
>>57457745
im not even memeing, but i can assure you the bolgaria is way more relevant than you

if you werent so butthurt and actually took time to educate yourself you wouldnt know that its a 1500 years old country that created the cyriilic and spread christianity amongs other slavs

yes, they are poor(as far as i know they are still doing the best in the whole balkan region) but ofcourse for the average butthurt canadian such things doesnt matter and only money and muh hdi is what counts.
>>
canada is shit country, very third world
>>
>>57457808
Sorry I dont speak Turkish
>>
>>57457835
>it's a Russian education and Bulgarian education episode
>>
>>57457835
Is russia to canada what china is to america
>>
>>57457842
Rawr! Tasty bants poland. Can I into fucking your pussy?
>>
>>57457835
>caring about we wuz sheeit rather than the reality today
>>
>>57457846
bet ur gf does though
>>
>>57457760
im a fucking flower, dont know what are you talking about
>>
>>57457877
>>57457808

end yourself
>>
>>57455750
>Genuinely liked country

Are you retarded?
>>
File: alberto.jpg (7 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
alberto.jpg
7 KB, 223x226
>>57457877
>>
>>57457877
>having a gf
>>
File: 1458700212928.jpg (26 KB, 300x388) Image search: [Google]
1458700212928.jpg
26 KB, 300x388
Stop hurting my feelings guys!

God save the queen okay!
>>
>>57457899
:^)
>>57457911
oh, you're a non-muslim?
>>
File: 44442.jpg (109 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
44442.jpg
109 KB, 1280x719
>>57454981
whats going on here?
>>
File: DDW.gif (151 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
DDW.gif
151 KB, 800x300
>>57457925
ZOOM IN ON THOSE PIXELS
>>
>>57457747
>Give me the advice I need to colonialise your people

The Americans beat you to it and did a lousy job.
>>
>>57457225
It happens allll the time in canada. Waiting time in hospitals is like 8+ hours. People with major injuries get their lives ruined from narcotic addictions because it takes so long for doctors to help them. And yes, people do die in hospital waiting rooms
>>
>>57457693
>Left: A proud British North-American who fought and bled in the fields of Flanders and the beaches of Normandy for KING AND COUNTRY, and knows all verses to "Jerusalem" and "The Two Fatherlands"

>Right: Some ultra liberal quasi-Yank whose only outlet for his passion and hate is on the ice rink wearing full armor.
>>
File: 1457664344563.png (305 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
1457664344563.png
305 KB, 1280x711
>>57457953
>Doing the "A fucking leaf" thing more than 10 times in one thread. Fucking next level bantz
>>
File: im-doing-it.jpg (38 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
im-doing-it.jpg
38 KB, 700x500
if dubs sudanbro gets summoned
>>
File: bee urself.jpg (44 KB, 461x550) Image search: [Google]
bee urself.jpg
44 KB, 461x550
>>57457982
>be canadian
>die
>>
>>57457999
what are you talking about brah you genuinely have a leaf on your flag zoom in if you don't trust me this must be some sort of april fools joke the mods forgot to fix
>>
>>57457982

>tfw even leaf is a shithole
>>
>>57458034
lol, are you talking about Peru bro?
>>
Tbf all tricolour flags are just absolute shit and boring as fuck
>>
File: paki.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
paki.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
>>57458060

el
peru A N Oheh
>>
>>57458034
Its because we're retards that want to be both britain and the us.We want the taxes and "freedoms" of the states but the social benefits of the brits, so we end up getting medium level taxes and a broken, shitty public service system.
Same with our identity, brits have a common culture and background. Like the US we're all immigrants and have no unification due to our microcultures, but because we think we're too good for nationalism we end up being pussies with nothin to tie us together. The west hates the east, anglos hate francos, and literally everyone neglects the north.
>>
File: 1458853331239.png (32 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
1458853331239.png
32 KB, 1280x640
>>57458034
He is memeing you. Its first world OKAY!
>>
>>57458076
Is this a nod to Scottish independence?
>>
>>57458076
>white
>blue
>red

this is why you're the stupidest country.
>>
>>57458091
>>57458113
If this isn't bait you're both idiots
>>
>>57457982
its alot better for Alberta now. I got a broken arm and they treated me after waiting for around 30 minutes. The hospitals are better in cities 2bh.
>>
i used to want to go on exchange to Canada, but since then have spoken to Canadians online both privately and publicly.

I don't want to go to Canada anymore.
>>
File: 1459778598153.png (1 MB, 1452x2000) Image search: [Google]
1459778598153.png
1 MB, 1452x2000
>>57458076
>I live in the UK
>>
>>57458138

t.
>>
>>57454981
A
>>
>>57458152
Its just a normal fucking place. There isn't any culture or interesting places. Its just normal.
>>
>>57458138
>Elects NDP
>lol why is health care suddenly okay

enjoy your debt and quebec cucking you out of your wealth in equalization payments
>>
>>57454981
What the fuck is Bulgaria? Is that some Turkish country or something.
>>
File: 1442459898362.jpg (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442459898362.jpg
14 KB, 500x500
>>57458191
>tfw Manitoba is going blue
We can be slightly less shitty
>>
>>57458152
why would you ever want to come here? Unless you are going to the mountains and have a genuine passion for outdoorsmanship..... but rly you can do that in the us and have culture too....
>>
>>57458191
We can't anymore. Alberta is just as same as the other shit provinces now. Our unemployment rate is higher than BC or Sask.
>>
>>57458216
>Manitoba is the anus of canada. I'd rather live in Detroit with the niggers rather than live with drugged out redskins in Winnipeg.
>>
>>57458216
I live in rural BC. It's absolute shit because nearly everyone lives on the coast, has never left the coast, and have no idea about BC's economy or anything outside of vancouver. So all of us in the interior are absolutely shit out of luck, because Vancouver does only what works for Vancovuer because they literally have no idea what's outside of their city...
>>
File: friendly-pepe.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
friendly-pepe.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
do canadians have insurence?
>>
>>57458206
>sucky sucky five dorra boom boom rong time
fucking disgusting gook 2bh i should just put you out of your misery give me your address
>>
>>57458282
I think if he gave you his address you would still have a problem getting out of your shitty 3rd world country.
>>
File: 1459476641534.png (42 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
1459476641534.png
42 KB, 176x176
>>57458261
No bully Alberta!
>>
>>57458301
>he hates his country so much he went to live in USA
J

U

S

T

F

U

C

K

M

Y

S

H

I

T

U

P
>>
>>57458305
Literally anything bad that happens in this country comes out of winnipeg. Please nuke that city now.
>>
>>57458282
>>57458335

4/10, needs more work
>>
>>57456401
bulgarians:
>poor

canadians:
>not poor
>>
File: 1458940137916.png (402 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1458940137916.png
402 KB, 800x850
>>57458352
i'm genuinely butthurt i want to kill them anon i want to genocide every single canadian and then raise their babies as my sex slaves thats how much i hate them
>>
>>57458347
Nothing bad comes out, think of it as a containment zone. We don't really produce a lot of liberals either
>>
>>57458380
No its the worst city in Canada:
-Long very cold winters- harshest in Canada
-Violent and very high crime
-Very inefficient traffic system- built for the
horse and carriage.
- Run down, very unattractive and unproductive
downtown
- Poor economy for higher paying jobs
- Terrible city for the young and the single
- Hot muggy amd mosquito infested summers
- Very little to do (compared to other cities,
especially in the winter.
- Difficult city for newcommers to fit in- hard
to make friends if you did not grow up here
- Too many trains that impede traffic (Waverly etc)
This city is only remotely tolerable if you grew up here. The only thing it has going for it is it is cheap and perhaps has a slow pace of life.
As a whole this is Canada's biggest hellhole.
period..
>>
>>57458373
you certainly have some misplaced anger and/or jealousy
>>
>>57458373
its fine, just go to /balk/ and start baiting some fyromians, it will calm you
>>
File: 1458675938863.jpg (79 KB, 571x542) Image search: [Google]
1458675938863.jpg
79 KB, 571x542
>>57458393
>the only alternative to the fucking leaf is a flag with the cuckstamp
>>
>>57458390
It's the worst, but it contains it, keeps the drunk indians in there and not in Ontario or SK
>>
>>57458390
You seem to know a lot about Winnipeg anon, did you grow up here?
>>
File: 1445064972633.png (659 KB, 756x505) Image search: [Google]
1445064972633.png
659 KB, 756x505
>>57458371
my soul is rich gaiboi, thats what matters!
>>
>>57457650
Which countries? China?
>>
>>57458371
>canada
100 years old

>bulgaria
1300 years old
>>
>>57457712
>shittiest turkic country
>least relevant turkic country

I know it must feel bad that Azerbaijan is more relevant than you, Memhet
>>
>>57458427
Ya I was born there
>>
>>57458477
memes aside there's a high chance of you actually being mehmet 2bh pretty sad
>>
>>57455663
pls no this is peruvian meme
>>
>>57457835
>m-muh history
>muh irrelvant cyrillic script
>muh chistianity (despite it being half muslim)
That's really the best you could come up with?

Fucking snow niggers, why do they even try
>>
>>57458515
>half muslim
>turkic

are we talking about canada?
>>
>>57458493
I hope to move out some day, I try to stay positive and tell myself at least we are the most racist city in Canada. Not sure where I would move to though, interior BC seems comfy
>>
>>57458515
relax kiddo ;PPPP
>>
>>57458536
uhh what?
>>
>>57458477
holy shit is all canada so uneducated?
>>
>>57454981
Being nice isn't an acheivement -- it's a reward.

Because we've constructed the most perfect utopia, we are rewarded with kind and considerate citizenry who treat each other with respect.
>>
>>57458595
>literally the africa of europe is asking about our education

kek
>>
>>57458477
>>57458515

>canada trying to act like america thingking looking uneducated is cool but they just lok stupid

also you are not the one to call me a snow nigger, snow nigger
>>
>>57458434
lel now you're mentioning China yourself. What a cuck.

Also there's no guarantee that Canadians will set up businesses in their country with that money; it could very well end up in some foreign mutual fund.
>>
>>57458458
Bulgaria
>poorer than romania

Canada
>G7 nation

now go away, disguised turkroach
>>
>>57458634
>be a slav
>be genetically inferior to whites

It's sad really. You get to look white, but without the intelligence.
>>
>>57458393
>cuckstamp
>leaves
>fish
>all that empty space
>trying to argue with Bulgaria

Canadians really are the worst posters on /int/.
>>
>>57458515
>despite it being half muslim

>the only muslims are the 8.8% turk minority that lives near the t*rkish border that is dying out

>meanwhile canada is slowly becoming more and more muslim with each year

when you gonna talk shit, at least dont lie :^)
>>
>>57458433

post more qts based desu pls
>>
>>57458655
awful post
i'll give it a 3/10
consider suicide
>>
>estern european women look 100% white
>men look like turks

why is this allowed
>>
>>57454981
Good pasta

[spoiler] is it fresh? [/spoiler]
>>
>>57458685
Bulgaria just has another 3 color shit stain.
>>
>>57458696
post bunda
>>
>>57454981
Damnit Canada, your mini-clone New Zealand has similar problems to yours but elect alpha leaders to make up for their day to day shortcomings as a nation:

This is a clip featuring their current PM when he was in is prime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzaOx0kD5d4
>>
>>57458637
Well its a loan. not a handout. Worst case the Canadian gets the money back after a year. How am I cuck, as far as I'm aware China's our second largest trading partner after the USA
>>
File: brazilian_euphoria.gif (1 MB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
brazilian_euphoria.gif
1 MB, 250x180
>>57458789

enjoy, comrade ;^]
>>
>>57458780
HAHA EBIN POOPY IN MY PANTS :D :D SENPAI POO POO PEE PEE OH NO PEE DOWN MY LEG xD xD :P WANNA COME WATCH POOPY A PEE PEE WITH MEEEEEE ME SO HORNYYYYYYY HEHEHEHEHE YOU ALL ARE FUNNY AND BEAUTIFUL :) I LOVE YOU ALL SO POOPY MUCH HEHE ;) COME MAKE POOPY WITH ME FART FART FART *Farts* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I FARTED AND POO POOED A LITTLE BIT IM A BIG BOY WITH BIG BOY DIAPERS :D PEE PEE POO POO FART FART FART BURP BURP PEE POO FART POO HAHA HEHEHEHEHE I WANNA FART ALL NIGHT AGAIN YES MOMMY YEAH! HEHE
HAHA EBIN POOPY IN MY PANTS :D :D SENPAI POO POO PEE PEE OH NO PEE DOWN MY LEG xD xD :P WANNA COME WATCH POOPY A PEE PEE WITH MEEEEEE ME SO HORNYYYYYYY HEHEHEHEHE YOU ALL ARE FUNNY AND BEAUTIFUL :) I LOVE YOU ALL SO POOPY MUCH HEHE ;) COME MAKE POOPY WITH ME FART FART FART *Farts* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I FARTED AND POO POOED A LITTLE BIT IM A BIG BOY WITH BIG BOY DIAPERS :D PEE PEE POO WATCH POOPY A PEE PEE WITH MEEEEEE ME SO HORNYYYYYYY HEHEHEHEHE YOU ALL ARE FUNNY AND BEAUTIFUL :) I LOVE YOU ALL SO POOPY POO FART FART FART BURP BURP PEE POO FART POO HAHA HEHEHEHEHE I WANNA FART ALL NIGHT AGAIN YES MOMMY YEAH! HEHE POO IN MY PEE FART HAHAHA I PEED ON YOU AGAIN OH NO I NEED SPANKING POO POO PEE PEE HAHA HEHEHEHEHE IM SO NAUGHTY MOMMY SPANK ME POO I WANT PEE PEE A POO POO POOPY DIAPER IM A GOOD BOY YES HEHEHEHEHE POO POO HAHA HEHE POO PEE I WANT TO PEE ON MY POO POO LIKE A GOOD BOY HEHE POO PEE MOMMY HEHEHEHEHE POO I WANNA POO A PEE PEE A POO POO HEHE FART FART PH NO I FARTED HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE THE FART MADE A POOPY IN MY PANTS HAHAHA HEHEHEHEHE POO POO SENPAI ;) SLAP MY POO POO I POOED IN MY PEE PEE HEHE COME POO ON MY PEE HA I WANNA POO POO POO HEHEHEHEHE IM A POOPY GOOD BOY YES MOMMY LOVES ME HEHEHE POO IN MY DIAPER LIKE A POO POO PEE PEE HEHEHEHEHE COME POO PEE PEE IN MY POO HAHA FART FART FART POOP POO FART HEHEHEHEHEEHE IM FULL OF POO POO PLOP PLOP IN THE TOILET :D :D HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHE POO MEANS GOD IS DEAD HEHEHEHEHE WE ARE JUST POO OH NO HEHE GOOD BOY IM A GOO
>>
>>57458755
what are you, a fuckin faggot?
>>
>>57458833
10/10
>>
>>57458833
good post
>>
>>57458833
hue hue hue
>>
>>57454981
Bulgariafriend, why do you have to hurt me like this?

I had such a good time in Bulgaria. I thought we were friends.
>>
>>57459016
we were never friends it was all a prank, a joke, a ruse

you've been bamboozled my "friend" how do you feel now?
>>
File: sg2.jpg (57 KB, 584x329) Image search: [Google]
sg2.jpg
57 KB, 584x329
Why are canadians so rude and insecure?
>>
>>57459016
i still love you, leafy
>>
>>57459037
I feel hurt. Hurt and betrayed.

At least I still have >>57459053
>>
>>57459138
guess what >>57459053 is a prank too
>>
>>57459138
dont listen to the bully, ull always be in my heart
>>
>>57458797
>Damnit Canada, your mini-clone New Zealand has similar problems

Actually I take that comparison back. NZ actually has the conservative "South Island" which makes up roughly half of the country.
>>
>>57455663
>similar to mud.
Hahahhahahahahaha..

Shit fa.m this proves that you can bully any fucking country on earth.
>>
>>57459154
B-but I was gonna buy a vacation home in Varna
;_;

>>57459198
pls don't prank me
I can't take it
>>
Can you faggots stop arguing which country is more relevant.BOTH of you are irrelevant and both of you have good and bad sides about your country.There is no need to argue.
>>
French canadians are bros, anglos - no
>>
>>57459260
You are irrelevant too, Kevin. 60 millions of native spanish speakers, 60 millions, Kevin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8F55puGHIs
>>
>>57459234
i-im serious
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.