[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys obsessed with black people? Tell me, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: confused-face.jpg (61 KB, 426x282) Image search: [Google]
confused-face.jpg
61 KB, 426x282
Why are you guys obsessed with black people? Tell me, I'm just curious
>>
Americans like to be blacked
>>
Hey man you got it wrong this only applies for Americans.
>>
Are we though? Think you're on the wrong board
>>
>>57450688
They're violent and irritating, yet I am exposed to them on a near constant basis by the media, politics, society etc

I think you can accurately judge a location's value by the amount of black people that are in it

If it has a high proportion of black people, it is probably a disgusting nightmare of a place
>>
Peoples whose accomplishment is learning Japanese so they can watch pedophile gook cartoons all day need to feel superior to something so they don't feel totally worthless.
>>
>>57450688
Because Americans on /int/ make such a big deal out of being a white country
>>
>HAHAHAHAHA AINT THOSE NIGGERS FUCKING FUNNY AS HELL!1?!?!?!? LET'S GIVE THEM HOUSES IN OUR PERFECT WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS BECAUSE THEY'RE SO FUNNY AND OH LOOK THEY AREN'T SO DIFFERENT AFTER ALL HMMM I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD LAUGH AT THEM SO MUCH I KNOW LET'S PROMOTE MORE DIVERSITY!!!!! IT'S NOT GONNA AFFECT OUR KIDS OR OUR CULTURE IN ANY WAY WE ARE NOW A TRULY EQUAL SOCIETY THINGS ONLY GET WORSE BECAUSE WHITE PRIVILEGE AND BLAH BLAH WE NEED TO PROMOTE MORE TOLERANCE AND DIVERSITY AFTER ALL WHITE CULTURE IS BARBARIC N SHIT NIGGA DA FUCK U SAY 2 ME!??!?! IMA BLAST YO ASS FOO BLAP BLAP

YOU FUCKING KEK PIECES OF SHIT AHD TO RUIN EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GODDAMN WORLD. NOW ALL TH NIGGERS AND SHITFSKINS ARE TKAING OVER AND YOU JUST SMILE AND NOD JUST SMILE AND NOD :^) WHILE OUR CULTURE IS LITERALLY BEING RAPED IN FRONT OF US. FUCKING RACE TRAITORS, I HOPE YOU ALL LEARN YOUR LESSON WHEN YOU GET YOUR FUCKING SKULLS BASHED IN FOR BEING WHITE. EAT SHIT, ACTUALLY YOU ALREADY ARE BECAUSE YOU SUCK THE METAPHORICAL AND LITERAL BLACK COCK ALL THE TIME. I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A TRAIN.
>>
File: you will never be black.jpg (97 KB, 711x711) Image search: [Google]
you will never be black.jpg
97 KB, 711x711
same reason chinks want to be white so much
>>
>>57450688
Because you should always research before you buy something.
>>
>>57450688
It's only the europeans and swedes
>>
>>57450995
>white tears
>>
>>57450995
Now this is fun posting.
>>
>>57451107
Latinos are alright in my opinion 2bh though
>>
File: 1450195749553.jpg (24 KB, 480x482) Image search: [Google]
1450195749553.jpg
24 KB, 480x482
>>57450688
a black guy robbed me, twice
>>
>>57450688
I have never been robbed by a black person AMA
>>
>First 3 posts say not us it's Americans
>Next dozen posts Americans complaining about blacks

You guys really do have an inferiority complex huh?
>>
cuz black people are not white
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.