[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEED TO COOK MEXICAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
I need to cook mexican food with friends and I have no clue what to cook whatsoever

Im asking the spics on this board what's the best mex meal
>>
>>57428036
How retarded are you that you can't cook literally the easiest cuisine on planet earth?

All Mexican food only has six ingredients and they're always the same.
>>
inb4 american replies
>>
>>57428036
Do the one with beans, meat, and veggies wrapped in a tortilla. You know the one I mean.
>>
>>57428203
This.

Don't forget to make it spicy.

>>57428173
Jej
>>
>>57428120

Tacobell much.
>>
>>57428036
Quesadillas senpai. They're impossible to fuck up. Tortillas and cheese.
>>
"7 Layer Dip"

Google that shit
Everyone will love you
>>
Pozole. It is the most beloved of mexican meals. If you can get ten people to from an assembly line of production than tamales are also a good idea. If you're a lazy retard then just grill some carne asada and drink corona. Eat everything with a corn tortilla and red rice. Flour is for maricones.
>>
>>57428991
>>57428621
>>57428575
>>57428203
>>57428120
>>57428550
CHI
>>
>>57428203
Burritos?

>>57428575
Thanks based Paco

>>57428621
>>57428991
I'll google that, thx based Paco
>>
>>57428991
Pozole is rather difficult to do right.

OP, just learn to cook red rice, it's fairly easy. I would say enchiladas is an easy mexican meal anyone can do, barring getting the salsa done right. It's basically wrapping chicken or any kind of meat in a corn tortilla, frying it a bit and smothering them in sauce and grating cheese on them so it melts when they're hot.

Google how to make an easy, quick salsa that's spicy but not too much and you're set.
>>
>>57429521
From what I've googled pozole seemed pretty tasty, that's a shame
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.