[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know about you,but I'd take an American tourist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1458747196503.jpg (65 KB, 527x655) Image search: [Google]
1458747196503.jpg
65 KB, 527x655
I don't know about you,but I'd take an American tourist over a European anyday. Yurops are such fucking faggots it's unbelievable. They go around wearing skinny jeans,scarfs and hipster glasses. I always try and find European tourists to beat the shit out of on night's out. You don't know true pleasure until you've seen a little beta German faggot on the floor crying with his broken glasses

God I hate those fucking faggots. I wish I didn't have to live on the same continent as those nu-males.
>>
>>57427561
We've been telling you people that we're better than Yuropoors in every way imaginable for 240 years now. It's good you've finally accepted the truth.
>>
File: 1459453552605.jpg (111 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1459453552605.jpg
111 KB, 450x337
Sissy European """""""""boys"""""""""
>>
I was surprised that spanish people are actually more swarthy than suburned uzbeks and mexicans, also their youth wear jeans in nigger style showing off their boxers
>>
File: 1458415831325.jpg (115 KB, 854x720) Image search: [Google]
1458415831325.jpg
115 KB, 854x720
>>57427872
Do you wanna get Spanish boyfriend ?
>>
look at this edgy guy. tell us more kewl stories about how you beat up people.
>>
>>57427561
Your parents must be proud of you.
>>
Forgot to mention how they are constantly fixing their hair all the time like fucking women. And I've actually seen a few wearing handbags before.
>>
>>57427872
>also their youth wear jeans in nigger style showing off their boxers

When were you in Spain?
>>
File: I_AM_MAD.jpg (85 KB, 839x474) Image search: [Google]
I_AM_MAD.jpg
85 KB, 839x474
>>57427561
>>
>>57427872
But u chinks
>>
File: american tourst.jpg (32 KB, 460x370) Image search: [Google]
american tourst.jpg
32 KB, 460x370
>well howdy there patty say have you seen the homeplace of my great great grandaddy the irishman xavier churchill?
>>
>>57428323
Well have you?
>>
>>57428323
infinitely better than british working class dorists. though I guess I can't do an epic greentext meme impression of those guys since I have yet to hear a single coherent sentence uttered by them.
>>
>>57428323
I'm sick of you Irishmen telling us Irish-Americans what a real Irishman is. I've been to Cork and Dublin and you're nowhere near as Irish as us in Boston and New York. In your bars I've witnessed you watching soccer games and listening to British bands, with not a pint of Guinness or an Irish flag in sight. I think Ireland is too near to Britain, so come to Boston to be reminded what being Irish is all about. It seems you've forgotten true Irish pride.
>>
>>57427561
>I wish I didn't have to live on the same continent as those nu-males.

You literally don't
>>
>>57428635
I really wish this was true.
>>
>>57427561
why the fuck do you think all europeans are the same?
are you a stupid nigger? i bet you are
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.