[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the English erase Ireland's language for no reason other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: beckett1[1].jpg (45 KB, 350x473) Image search: [Google]
beckett1[1].jpg
45 KB, 350x473
>the English erase Ireland's language for no reason other than to be hateful bullies
>Ireland ends up being better with the English language than the English
>Ireland creates the most important English-language novels and literature of the 20th century
fucking kek
>>
settle down paddy
>>
t. 1/64 irosh and proud
>>
>>57412321
Irish wont be able to speak this black, mexican speech soon.
>>
>>57412398
I'm also Basque and support violent secession movements in both countries
>>
>>57412321
Oscar Wilde, Samuel Beckett, W.B Yeats and Jonathan Swift were all Anglo-Irish you plastic spastic.
>>
I really dislike Irish-Americans. Never had a good experience with one.
>>
>>57412447
you're neither irish nor basque

you're a rootless tv raised fat americunt who'd be better off shooting himself in the head
>>
>>57412502
Stay mad that you will be forced to speak with blacks and muslims while Irish will only be able to speak with Irish :^)
>>
I'm learning a different language and fucking off to another nation, this shit is dead.
>>
I speak Irish though. And a lot more young people are speaking it nowadays.
>>
>>57412502
I'm also French and support the unfiltered mass migration into France
>>
>>57412617

I'm Jewish and I support this as well.
>>
>>57412787
I'm Jewish and I support the mass migration that's occurring into the USA, it's good for the economy.
>>
>>57412813

Duh.
>>
>>57412827
Only racist stormweenies don't support their country becoming Brazil/Mexico.
>>
File: 1455839872927.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1455839872927.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
only racist stormweenies care about their hundred thousand year history and dna.
>>
>>57412461
>Jonathan Swift
>Oscar Wilde
>20th century

>Yeats
>not an Irish citizen, senator, nationalist, and writer who discussed explicitly Irish themes and drew specifically from Irish mythology
You tried
>>
>Plastic paddy gets it right
This will be a good thread.
>>
James Joyce is a pseudo-intellectual meme write for kids who want to seem clever
>>
File: nation.jpg (805 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
nation.jpg
805 KB, 1600x1200
>>57412945
>pssh care about your reason of existence?
>muh heritage you should only care about this moment
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.