[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A different kind of Brazilian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: business chimp.jpg (97 KB, 371x402) Image search: [Google]
business chimp.jpg
97 KB, 371x402
Hello my fellow 4channers, my name is Abu Handbanana, and as you can notice from the flag above, yes, I am Brazilian, but no, I am not the steriotypical Brazilian, I am a different kind of Brazilian, I am different. How? Do you ask? You could supposedly say I am a civilized kind of Brazilian, a superior one, akin to you my fellow civilized first world 4channers; as you know already, Brazilians are uncivilized folks that are only good at throwing their excrements at one another, screeching loudly, demanding goods and stealing earnings from the hard working people of the world. I, for instance, do not partake with such people, I mean you can certainly see that I am different kind of Brazilian, I mean look at my persona, you can certainly spot several differences in my presentation. As such, as you have read thus far, I speak perfectly English, akin to you my fellow civilized folks, I am dressed properly to my exhibition to the civilized first world, as you can notice in my picture attached to this manifesto; also I am devout believer of reason over emotion, different from the animalistic people that unfortunately share this land with myself; and finally the most important piece of evidence that proves that I am a differentiated kind of inhabitant of this inferior country and also a similar being to you my god chosen people is the undeniable and objective fact, the basis of every single claim that I've made thus far, is the lawful, dogmatic and genuine undeniable non argueable fact that I am indeed NOT A MONKEY
>>
>>57404857
hue
>>
Ta tranquilo, ta favorabel
>>
>>57404857
Congrats on not being a monkey.
>>
Autisbo D:
>>
>>57405068
Yes, each and every day I wake up I take pride in looking at the mirror and seeing my first world persona and manners
>>
ITT: Only the truth.
>>
>>57404857
Good to see some of your kind can move up in this world.
>>
Abu Handbanana

kek
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 512x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 512x505
>>
The OC this week is crazy good
>>
>>57405370
As you know already, not everyone can be as superior as you guys, I mean there is a obvious reason you guys hold the highest percentage of all the riches and goods from this world, just the chosen people can be a part of this
>>
>>57404857
This guy just won the internet.
>>
File: huehueuehhueuhue.png (28 KB, 555x610) Image search: [Google]
huehueuehhueuhue.png
28 KB, 555x610
>Abu Handbanana
>>
>akin x2
>folks
10/10
>>
>>57404857
very fresh
>>
>>57404857
Okay.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.