[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your face when Dilma, Lula and the PT won So, /int/, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: PT-campanha-maoísta-445x480.png (338 KB, 445x480) Image search: [Google]
PT-campanha-maoísta-445x480.png
338 KB, 445x480
>your face when Dilma, Lula and the PT won

So, /int/, this is the tl;dr and conclusion to BR's political situation

>PT (our commie government) fucks this Cunha guy up
>Cunha is the leader of our pseudo-parliament thingy
>he gets angry and starts an Impeachment process against Dilma (the president lady)
>they actually had ways of having an Impeachment but he didn't want to do it before because he was allied to the PT
>everyone goes on demonstrations against PT because of this
>some time later our FBI gets really strong evidence that Lula (our ex-president) was involved in all kind
>Dilma immediately (literally) makes him a minister and thus gives him "immunity" and the right to be judged by our supreme court, which is literally made off people chosen by PT
>more demonstrations
>PMDB (PT's biggest ally) decides it's time to attack and get some power by breaking up with PT
>PT uses this opportunity to, instead of having a powerful semi-ally in power, sell places in the higher circles of the government and get plenty of small timers who completely depend on PT for everything
>now PT has full control of the government
>through this PT also gets the majority of votes against the Impeachment process since everyone wants to be in the higher circles and they will pay for it by voting for PT
>in 10 days it will all be over
>BR's flag will officially be Red

All hail PT!
>>
Literally bait or on crack.
>>
File: dilma-guerrilha.jpg (59 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
dilma-guerrilha.jpg
59 KB, 750x1000
She's a strong and brave woman
>>
File: Dilma-Rouseff-е.jpg (103 KB, 709x504) Image search: [Google]
Dilma-Rouseff-е.jpg
103 KB, 709x504
>>57403635
>mfw
>>
WE SUPPORT YOU DILMA
WE LOVE YOU DILMA
>>
there are more people who know what candidates are running for US president in 2016 then whats happened in brazil for the last decade.
>>
>>57403727
almost no one here knows trump
>>
It sounds like everyone else just got outplayed?
>>
>>57403727

I only know that you guys have a commie old cuck, a random vagina candidate and the god emperor Trump going

I don't even know what caucasus are or whatever they are called
>>
>>57403891
thats because brazilians are only interested in food, sex and facebook

>>57403967
thats basically what the average american knows
our turnout rate for elections is shit
>>
>>57403967
Will Trump help us get rid of the commies like Americans did in 64?
They don't mention Trump a lot here and when they do, it's just to say 'look how crazy this guy lel' and then move on
Same goes to Bolsonaro
>>
>>57403635
sad Brazil, I thought you were going to follow us, but it's like you want to be robbed and cucked...
>>
File: show_news_foto.jpg (18 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
show_news_foto.jpg
18 KB, 600x500
>>57405320
being robbed and cucked made us a BRIC so better stick to it
>>
Based Dilma
>>
>>57405348
I see, well, if you're ok with it...
>>
>>57403635
LONG LIVE LULA! LONG LIVE DILMA! THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE CANNOT BE STOPPED! PT IS BRINGING BRAZIL INTO A NEW ERA!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.