[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My head is STILL hurting >It's been weeks >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: man-tears.jpg (10 KB, 385x185) Image search: [Google]
man-tears.jpg
10 KB, 385x185
>My head is STILL hurting
>It's been weeks
>It's only getting worse

I-i...
>>
>>57398398
Smoke some of that Weed you voted for...oh wait
>>
>>57398398

Talk to your physician fampai.
>>
anime
>>
>>57398442
I did already

Didn't help

I'm considering going to hospital
>>
>>57398495
Just fucking go you idiot
>>
Naproxen is the only thing that can get rid of a headache for me

Ibuprofen, aspirin, paracetamol...all memes
>>
>>57398495
Go. Isn't it free in Canada anyway?

GO.
>>
>>57398584
It's 7pm and by the time I get out it'll be like midnight

Kind of not worth
>>
Get some vicodin or codeine.
>>
>>57398689
Might as well just off yourself m8.
>>
>>57398689
Oh fuck off. If your head has been hurting for weeks, you need a doctor.
>>
>>57398398
Ignore it, you're almost free of this world.
>>
Don't Canadians have "free" health care or something? If yes, why would you not take advantage of this.
>>
>>57398398
iktfb

Used to have headaches constantly, day and night. It was result of me being exhausted emotionally and physically, retarded diet, no rest, shitty posture.

Should try to unfuck yourself if you can, take some painkillers and unfuck yourself.

Doctors will just send you do shit tests for tumors and shit, but I'm pretty sure you're just an autist not aware of his condition.
>>
>>57398941
Free but slow and inefficient
>>
>>57398977
It's better than dying a slow, painful, inefficient death tho amirite
>>
Drink pure water at least 2 liters a day.
And you will be fine.
>>
Go use that free health care you're always bragging about. Might as well get in line, it's going to be a long 6 months.
>>
>>57399137
I'm gonna wait for my phone to charge and then go.
>>
>>57398495
How bad is it going to get before you wind up going? You going to wait until it's too late?
>>
>>57400687
I'm not sure, senpai.
>>
>>57401424
Are you the guy who made the thread earlier or did he stroke out? Either way good luck out there anon
>>
>>57401770
I'm him.

I was at the doctor she gave me a meme to get CTscan.

I was feeling ok but now I'm home for a few hours and was feeling like pure shit

If same thing tomorrow I'm going to hospital.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.