[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to learn Spanish? (Preferably in a Puerto Rican dialect)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Hello /int/
I'm half Puerto Rican, and really want to learn Spanish. I know there are plenty of places to learn the language, but I specifically want to learn it with a Puerto Rican dialect. Are there any websites that would help out, or do any of you native spanish speakers have any suggestions?
>>
>>57395806
First lesson, it's pronounced Puelto Lico.
>>
>>57396005
Do Puerto Ricans pronounce their R's like L's?
>>
>>57395806
>Best way to learn Spanish?
practicing, you can take lessons if you want, but the most effective way to learn is (in this case) going to Puerto Rico
>>
>>57395806
you are half puerto rican and you dont understand spanish.

really?
>>
Caribbean dialects are the best
>>
>>57397063
My dad didn't learn English until he was in like 1st or 2nd grade, yet he never spoke Spanish to me or any of my siblings. It's something that I really hate, so I'm trying to learn as best as I can.
>>
>>57395806
I'm more interested in more pics of this attractive lady
>>
I come from the island. Al you need to know is that we never use vosotros, we always use ustedes. Don't speak like a Spaniard but also don't emulate the dialect of some hood reguetonero. Try listening to Puerto Rican news channels like WAPA to get an idea of how normal people in Puerto Rico speak. Gl
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdqJNxUl6Ec
>>
>>57396153
They literally just do. Don't know why
>>
File: 3D0y55N.jpg (82 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
3D0y55N.jpg
82 KB, 1024x1024
>>57398596
Thanks m8
>>57398212
Have another one
>>
>>57399156
She's so skinny. Give her something to eat!

Let's start with muh dick
>>
I've also been using Duolingo, does anyone have thoughts on that?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.