[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the racism meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: pepe3.jpg (26 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
26 KB, 420x420
>he fell for the racism meme
>>
>>57387751
I'm not, I embrace America because it's the only country where multiculturalism went right.
>>
>>57387751
Almost happened to me Anon, that's why I stay away from /pol/ now. Once I took a step back and remembered my life experience, rather than internet memes, it was all good.
>>
>>57387870
>blacks
>>
>>57387870
No it isn't.

Whites, blacks, and Hispanics all have their own cultures in the US and they always clash. Here in Canada, race hardly matters, we're all roughly just as employed/educated/civilized.
>>
>>57387751
I fell for ur mum
>>
>>57387995
It's probably working a bit better in Canada than it is down here in the US, but we're still getting along just fine for the most part. Even in the South where racism is the most prevalent, a vast majority of people are perfectly civil. Only really poor, uneducated blacks are trashy, and even then that's only when you go into their ghettos.
>>
>>57388208
and the really fucked up rural/ redneck parts of the Eastern And Southern U.S or the rustbelt

But that and urban ghettos are the fault of bad government policy on the state,federal and local level and previous things in history.
>>
>>57388715
Sure, Sure. Point being, if you have to go to ghettos or flyover towns to find racism, things are progressing just fine. Not perfect, but we gon be alright etc. etc.
>>
>>57387751

>90% of blacks I meet are niggers
>society blames me if I stand cautiously next to an ill-kept black man

lol, I guess it's "2016" after all, next time I'll just drop my pants and let him inside. Tolerant enough?
>>
>>57389642
Is it really that bad up in Canada? I was under the impression blacks were normal up north.
>>
>>57389841
They are. He's pulling anecdotes out of his ass.
>>
>>57389642
>look lady, i guess we're sorry we shot your unarmed son, but these statistics show that we had every reason to be suspicious of him... wtf, why are you getting so upset? god you niggers are so emotional and uncivilized
>>
>>57389979

>he doesn't live in Toronto
>>
>>57390093

How's that cock in your ass?
>>
>>57387870

Filthy cuck, fuck off
>>
stereotypes are earned
>>
>>57390157
>i am defined by the history of my people and culture... without my race, i am nothing...
>god, racism and segregation were like 100 years ago or something, when are you niggers going to get over it and stop nigging?
>>
>>57390096
>l-let me try the Toronto defence!
Not your day, bud.

t. born and raised in Toronto
>>
>>57390263
>>57390310

http://conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/

lol
>>
File: ross.jpg (152 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
ross.jpg
152 KB, 1200x1200
>>57390464
>conservative-headlines.com
>>
>he fell for the meme meme
>>
>>57387870

>What is France
>>
>>57387870
paga los debts
>>
>>57390727
Brazil is more correct
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.