[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that in Europe you can fart freely in public ? I did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 411x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 411x358
Is it true that in Europe you can fart freely in public ?
I did fart so many times in public and when people said it's gross I did tell them " You people should take off the horse glasses out of your eyes , it is fine in Europe. "
>>
>>57381773
no. only between friends like a joke. if you fart in public you are a fucking pig. at least here.
>>
>>57381773
I usually walk to a place where other people aren't around desu
>>
>>57381955
I did just blast it out in metro today , old lady looked at me with a disgust in her face , watch selling african man laughed and the sjw atajew girl told me it was gross and I told her how backwards she was because I thought it was acceptable in Europe
>>
>>57381773
It's OK only if nobody hears you and you have appropriate scapegoat available to take blame for the smell.
>>
File: 1447659561621.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447659561621.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>57382131
Wtf dude?
>>
>>57381773
> Designated Farting Buses
>>
>>57382236
I thought I did the right thing though
>>57382164
Whole metro did hear me as I farted loudly into face of the old man who was sitting in front of me while I was standing
>>
>>57382236
WOLFED
>>
>>57382164
That was comon practce here, too though I didn't whitness any instances for a couple of years, maybe even a decade... until 2 months ago and I was quite amazed and flashbacked.
>>
>>57381773
Not in Sweden: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3515202/Man-reported-police-Sweden-doing-revenge-fart-woman-denied-sex.html
>>
>>57381773
t. urk
>>
>>57381773
No. That's gross.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.