[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people famous your country about K-POP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12
Hey. What you know, I'm Korean.

In this country, mass medias like TV are saying almost everyday K-POP is famous in Asia, America, even Europe.

What I want to know, Is it real famous K-POP in your country?
Like your girl-friend like.. or friend...

(Attach picture is Girl Generation)
>>
>>57373433
Wtf is k-pop

No but seriously nobody knows what that Is. Even an autist like me has never listened to a single song besides gangam style.
>>
>>57373433
what is a k-pop
>>
Well, You know,
Is Almost people don't know K-POP exclude Gangnam-Style?
Then there just a few enthusiast in Youtube, right?
>>
>>57373433
You know how people who are gay in Russia get shunned by the society and likely end up getting beaten up once in a while, it's the exact same thing in Finland except switch gay to 'likes to listen to K-POP'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI
>>
>>57373433
>new do you know series
kill yourself
>>
>>57373789
Only weird teenagers like K-POP
>>
>>57373789
Exactly.
>>
>>57373433

Only human waste here cares about Krap-pop
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x686
>>57373433
I swear to god, if my hear my sister playing or singing another K-POP or J-POP song on her MacBook again I'm gonna rip that fucking thing to pieces.

>mfw everytime I hear Gee by Girls Generation

Someone shoot me.
>>
>>57373433
Kpop and Kdrama are extremely popular among teenage girls here.
>>
>>57373433
if anything you have a potential to be more famous and greater. dont care about such normie and mass crap.
>>
>>57373433
It doesn't have mainstream visibility at all, although it's apparently quite popular among teenagers and young adults
>>
>>57373433
Nobody even know what is KPOP (except Gangam style)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb9GCGEPQYc
>>
>>57373433
also this isnt the place to ask the question. this is full of that kind of nerds. you know asian nerd crap like anime and kpop is too overrated here.
>>
>>57375760
What the actual fuck...
>>
File: meokaybutmywatchsick.jpg (149 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
meokaybutmywatchsick.jpg
149 KB, 450x600
Outside of weeaboos and eastasiaboos noone knows or at least talks about it, thankfully.
>>
>>57373433
it's not popular around normies. Even more than that, i bet that 90% of normies have never heard about any korean music.
But it is very popular around weebs and people that spend in internet a lot of time.
>>
>>57373433

I have only seen people ironically listen to it.

It might be legitimately popular with some groups, but I don't see or hear about it often.
>>
Never seen anyone talk about or listen to it ever.
>>
Its very niche, there are some people but they are very big minority.

Faker is more known here than K-POP t b h
>>
>>57373433
At least, we know that "K-pop" exists, but that's all, we can't even tell the name of one person who made K-pop music.
>>
Popular with teenage girls
>>
안니요

It is getting more popular though

강남스타일 was on UK's biggest radio for a long time
>>
K-pop looks like cancerous waifushit
>>
Here, it's pretty popular. Hell, even your korean novelas and korean food are quite popular here, be it dubbed or subbed. And no, k-pop ain't considered a weeb thing here.

My favorite K-POP video because "for educational purposes"
https://youtu.be/ovVfLancwys
>>
>>57373433
Only the weaboos know what it is, and only the most autistic of weaboos listen to it tbqh senpai
>>
>>57373433
AFAIK the only known K-Pop artist is Psy. Never heard other K-Pop in Germany. But Germany was never as strong an asia/weeb country as for example France.
>>
There are maybe 10-20 people at my University who know K-Pop (excluding Koreans) out of 12,000 total.
>>
>>57373433
Yeah, bitches with long legs
>>
>>57373433
東方神起,SNSD,KARA,BIGBANG are known for even not Koreaboo.
But other groups are famous only for Koreaboo.
>>
>>57373789
lots of people know, like, snsd and bigbang here

hundreds of people go to even nugu groups' concerts
>>
>>57375277
>he doesn't like Gee
>>
>>57373433
It's no where near popular here but it's not as bad as everyones makes it out to be on here
>>
>>57373433
it's pretty popular with teen girls, there are lots of discussions on their sites about it

there is a dedicated fandom of people who aren't otherwise weebs, imo
>>
>>57373433
Among normies awareness is almost non-existent, but on our domestic imageboard it has reached an anime-level faggotry with designated containment board where autists worship their plastic waifus, discuss music, choreorgaphy, comebacks and all that shit.
>>
>>57373433
It's not famous in former Yugoslavia...that I know for sure
>>
>>57373433
No it's incredibly niche, very small group of fans. It's even smaller than anime. Also, usually it's Asian immigrants that like it or have heard of it(Chinese, Southeast Asians, Korean obviously.)
>>
>>57373433
No.
>>
Some school girls like the boy idols. That's all.
Kara was famous here but it is kill.
>>
>>57373433
Chinese pop music is better than korean DESU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d59boCs31uM
>>
I'm a weeb and I avoid people who say that they like k-pop. I'm loyal to the Japanese and don't need to be fucking around with somebody who fucks around with Korean culture.
>>
All I know from K-Pop is that Akb48 had one of the girls murdered after a bad rape party and then said she was computer animated from other girls and head shavings and other fucked up japanese shit.

I assume koreans are the same.
>>
>>57373433
It's for fags and societal rejects.

Apart from Gangnam style, no Korean bands are popular in the mainstream here or in any other Western country. Most Aussies wouldn't even know that guy is Korean.
>>
File: 1.gif (531 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
531 KB, 240x180
>>57373433
>Do people famous your country about K-POP?
Literally who level
>>
>>57380598
That reminds me of some autist in Japan that who said he's loyal to everything about Germany and absolutely hate degenerate French culture.
>>
How much do KPOP stars make?
>>
>>57373433
Gee gee gee gee babby babby

Nobody gives a flying fuck about k-pop here. Nobody.
>>
File: japan dead2.png (95 KB, 1848x768) Image search: [Google]
japan dead2.png
95 KB, 1848x768
>>57380724
>>57380563
1. Will this trend will change?
2. Or Japanese ppl and culture will be dead in next 200 years?
3. Will chinese ppl replace japanese ppl in japan?
>>
>>57380616
>Apart from Gangnam style, no Korean bands are popular in the mainstream here or in any other Western country
that's not true imo, it's quite popular with normie girls
>>
>>57380587
Mongolian music best music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
>>
>>57380869
Speak for your own country. I'd never even heard of the genre before visiting this awful website.
>>
>>57380933
Tej fajne, takie powiew swieżosci.
A masz moze mongolski rock albo dance?
Albo jakas fajna mongolską muzę do auta?
Oprócz tego kolesia ze spiewem gardlowym tuvan czy jakos tak bo to juz mi sie znudzilo.
>>
>>57380826
Well, I always look on the bright side, that even Polish culture has survived.
>>
>>57381041
Mam folk metal. Lekkostrawne, nie trzeba mieć kudłów do pasa żeby się podobało.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e1JyWgVfnI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tw8BW0PB_k
Tengger Cavalry też jest dość fajne.
>>
>>57381075
We are more religious, traditional and nationalistic than you. That was key to survive.

You are atheistic, not traditional (all samurais dead century ago) and you are not enough nationalistic. Where are yours new military islands on sea, like chinese ones?
They[china] know how to protect their future.
>>
I also just enlarged OP's pic and godfuck
only 1 of them bitches got thighs beyond skellington mode.
>>
>>57373433
Kpop and K animation already conquer the Europe. Especially we could say France is a colony of Kpop culture.
For some reason, 15,000 people gathered at Rome’s Piazza del Popolo on Nov. 10 for a flash mob Gangnam Style dance. And at the MTV Italy awards in May, K-pop boy band Big Bang won the “Best Fan” award, whatever that is.
Pucca, the oddly-drawn South Korean cartoon, achieved popularity in Europe years before Walt Disney bought the production rights and brought her to the US.
Europeans, and particularly the French, love Korean pop culture with a frenzy. Part of this may be because the K-pop sound has–in addition to the aforementioned American influences–elements of big band Europop, and is redolant of old French Eurovision acts like France Gall.K-pop bands are so popular in France that in April 2011, tickets for a multi-band K-pop concert sold out in 15 minutes, and days later, thousands of French people protested in front of the Louvre to demand a repeat performance. The story made the front page of both Le Monde and Le Figaro.
That said, Koreaphilia in France began not with music, but with film. The French have always been easily open to multiculturalism when it came to cinema, and they embraced the raw emotion of Korean “revenge” movies like Palme d’Or winner Oldboy—whose plot probably seemed familiar to the French, as it was based loosely on Dumas’ The Count of Monte Cristo.
These days, I know a number of Parisian filmgoers who have a standing policy of seeing every new Korean movie that comes out, just as they used to see every Woody Allen before he started making crap.
>>
>>57381506
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>57381269
O to z drugiego linka kojarze tą okładkę już kiedys słuchałem, mają to "coś".
To pierdolnięcie, połączone z epickością.
>>
>>57381506
Zainichi pls. A one hit wonder and a couple movies being noticed does not make a conquest.
>>
File: 1459209493909.webm (3 MB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1459209493909.webm
3 MB, 640x800
nana
>>
File: 1455542022103.jpg (24 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
1455542022103.jpg
24 KB, 375x305
>>57381506
>>
>>57381594
>>57381652
Pls go to internal and pls count how many people loves kpop. Howany people love to learn Korean language and culture
And how many people want to go to Korea as a exchange student. And how many Europe girls want to be a gf of handsome and macho Korean man.
Go to interpal and just count. It's huge people do it. Kpop is surely very popular in Europe sone how as well as American movie and Japanese anime. Anime is for the strange people but kpop is for normal healthy people but still very popular
>>
>>57381658
I like her make-up.
Ulzzang style make-up is disgusting.
>>
>>57381894
Sorry a lot of type miss

Pls go to interpal and pls count how many people loves kpop. How many people love to learn Korean language and culture
And how many people want to go to Korea as a exchange student. And how many Europe girls want to be a gf of handsome and macho Korean man.
Go to interpal and just count. It's huge people do it. Kpop is surely very popular in Europe somehow as well as American movie and Japanese anime. Anime is for the strange people but kpop is for the normal healthy people but still very popular.
>>
File: oc1.webm (823 KB, 912x512) Image search: [Google]
oc1.webm
823 KB, 912x512
>>57381972
I don't know what that means tbqh
>>
File: 14580673297370.jpg (74 KB, 736x1111) Image search: [Google]
14580673297370.jpg
74 KB, 736x1111
>>57381658
>>57382174
Good taste, famalam
Nana is best korean qt hands down
>>
File: korean.png (296 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
korean.png
296 KB, 500x389
>>57382174
In Japan,make-up young Koreans do like this pic is called ulzzang make.
>>
>>57382669
pale skin red lipstick?
>>
>>57382669
I never hear the ulzzang make. What's that?
>>
It's pretty popular with teenagers, just like j-rock/pop was during the 00s. It's not mainstream-radio popular, though, but it is common.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.