[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this objectively the best place in Australia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Is this objectively the best place in Australia?
>>
>>57369541
how is it going on Norfolk Island, lad ?
>>
>>57369541

It's pretty based nature-wise & the great open spaces but everyone there is completely fucked in the head
>>
>>57369541
It's objectively the worst. You'd have to be an Abo to disagree.
>>
Tasmania is the best I want to do a teaching degree and live the rest of my life in tassie.
>>
>>57369657
is it hard typing that with 6 thumbs?
>>
>>57369657

>tasmania
>jobs

hahahaha
>>
>>57369657
Tasmania is great if you like the outdoors, and shit if you don't,

P.S. Fuck off mainland scum and don't come here.
>>
>>57369691
idk I'm from Queensland.
>>
>>57369691
At least he found the shift key.
>>
>>57369727
>Queensland.

I think my point still stands desu
>>
>>57369766
REEEEEEEEE
>>
NT is the only state that has local radio on shortwave.

http://www.abc.net.au/reception/radio/shortwave.htm
>>
>>57369727

north qld? south qld? that one city that is in the outback full of mining or some shit and I forgot it's name?
>>
>>57369541
worst weather
worst infrastructure
not even a state
literally where
>>
>>57369832
South Queenslander.
>>
File: no_limit.jpg (84 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
no_limit.jpg
84 KB, 940x627
The only place in Aus without limits.
>>
>>57369541
>straight line borders
REEEE FUCKING COLONIES AND THEIR FUCKING RIDICULOUS BORDERS RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>57369832
>full of mining or some shit and I forgot it's name

Broken Hill? Kalgoorlie? The Pilbara?
>>
>>57370031
When your country is mostly flat as fuck desert you can have straight state borders.
>>
>>57369832
>>57370270
Possibly Mount Isa
>>
>>57369541

It's the best to visit if you want raw nature and wildlife. Shit is crazy there. Outside of Darwin there is nowhere to live though.

You could get a similar experience in far north Queensland.

>source South-Eastern Queenslander living in States
>>
>>57369832

That is half of Queensland right now. Oswald comes in, booms the local economy and then leaves a lot of small towns deader than they were before.
>>
>>57369931
Only lebs care about driving fast
>>
It's larger than my country and it makes me angry
>>
>>57371810
you should post in /cum/ and ruin IT
>>
>>57369766
delete this
>>
>>57371699

Yes this is the one I meant I'm pretty sure. On the road from Darwin to Townsville
>>
no idea
WA masterrace
i"d definitely like to check out the other territories though
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.