[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this man, /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Mehmet Teslaoğlu.jpg (45 KB, 475x316) Image search: [Google]
Mehmet Teslaoğlu.jpg
45 KB, 475x316
Who is this man, /int/?
>>
Nicolae Tesloiu, famous romanian inventor of copper wire and also the first to steal one.
>>
>>57368868
You mean Nicolae Teslea
>>
>>57368292
Nekkol Tsouli, a local baker here.
>>
Nikki Tebster, Famous Australian inventor and performer at the sydney 2000 Olympic opening ceremony
>>
>>57368292
Nicolaos Teslopoulos
>>
>>57369123
what is his occupation?
>>
>>57369181
Oh right, I forgot well famous greek inventor of the loaning system also known as gibsmedat
>>
creator/inventor of the prestige machine, it makes a copy of an original but translocates both the original and the copy to different places, ie, a teleportation machine without the killer beam to have a singular continuity of the individual
>>
Nikolaos Teslakis invented popcorn created the first beyblade also talked to pidgeons
>>
>>57368292
Niklas Teslasen, introduced potato farming on Greenland and was the first to chill his akvavit in ice.
>>
this meme is so toxic
plz stop
>>
>>57368292
Nicolás Téslez, inventor of paella.
>>
Niccolò Teslini, famous Italian inventor and discoverer of the perfect spaghetti shape
>>
Nikola Tesla, he refused the Nobel Prize.
>>
>>57369389
Not to mention that his penis used to generate electricity, so if touched a light bulb with his hand it light.
>>
Nick Tesselberg
Made significant contributions to the banking system
>>
>>57368292
Neköl-ulı Taslanbai-atakam, The Patron of Lightning's Holy aka Najağaydıñ aruaq qonğan jeriniñ baqsısı.
>>
Neköl-ulı Taslanbai-atakam, The Patron of Lightning's Holy aka Najağaydıñ aruaq qonğan jeriniñ baqsısı.
>>
>>57368292
Neccowafer Toyota, founder of the band ACDC. Also he was the only man to ever recreate testicle lightning in a lab environment.
>>
Finnish inventor Niko Telsa

First to discover mämmi, sauna and domestic violence.
>>
>>57369389
Unappreciated reference there chap.
>>
>>57368292
My grandpa at his graduation. How did you get that photo? He doesn't even have a faceberg.
>>
>>57370812
I live under his fridge, was easy to steal this photo.
>>
>>57368292
Slobodan Milošević
>>
Famous Filipino inventor Nicolas Tesla
Invented the Philippine islands and motor boating
>>
>>57368292
Teszla Miklós, Hungarian inventor from the Vajdaság
>>
>>57368292
Ticola Tesla, invented the first battery and other shit, Edison stole a bunch of his ideas which isn't a surprise desu, most of 'Edisons' inventions aren't his.
>>
File: 10000 pesetas.jpg (180 KB, 616x299) Image search: [Google]
10000 pesetas.jpg
180 KB, 616x299
>>57368292
Nicolás de Teslada, famous Spanish inventor of Bocata de Calamares and encomiendas
>>
That's Nicolau Teslão, famous brazilian inventor of bunda and some irrelevant things like the airplane.
>>
Nicko Tezza, inventor of the ute
>>
>>57371893
only answer w/ a proof itt
>>
>>57369389
Some Americans are alright I guess.
>>
>>57369107
What happened to her anyway?
It's like she fell off the map
>>
>>57368292
Mikołaj Teslowski, polish scientist
>>
A gay looking poofter
>>
>>57368292
Nihat Teslaoğlu inventor of horizontal doner machine and dürüm rolling technique
His dürüm rolling technique is so perfect that it includes rolling dürüm 1000 times.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.