[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to die but I also want to explore and feel more. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Mann_mit_dem_Goldhelm.jpg (1 MB, 1204x1598) Image search: [Google]
Mann_mit_dem_Goldhelm.jpg
1 MB, 1204x1598
I want to die but I also want to explore and feel more.

How do I cope with these feelings?
>>
>>57366641
Just travel. It would take your mind off death.
Also, find a job and gf, faggot.
>>
>>57366641
Strangle yourself as you jack off. You will feel more and maybe die in the process. Also its a new experience.
>>
>>57366718
good post
>>
>>57366718
+1
>>
>>57366716
>find a job and gf
So she can milk all the money from me?
>>
>>57366641
Live, but do dangerous things. If you want to die then you don't have to be scared of death, or at least you can be very arrogant about death.
>>
>>57366784
You pay for everything in this fucked up world, m8.
Or you can have one-night affairs every night, that's fine too.
>>
>>57366641
are you me
>>
>>57366825
How is Azerbaijan?

Not trying to be rude, curious.
>>
>>57366784
oh boy don't get out of the basement, the world is dangerous and can hurt fragile snowflakes like you
>>
>>57366880
Pretty great atm desu. Weather is finally starting to heat up. How's poland?
>>
>>57366910
That's a nice projection Ahmed Osmandi, but I do leave the basement every fucking day.

I also work out, run and work almost every day. To kill my autistic thoughts I have to drink constantly.
>>
>>57366932
>How's poland?
Not as good as Western Yurop (if you don't count beheadings)
>>
>>57366967
>if you don't count beheadings)
You say it like it's a bad thing :D
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.