[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Wogs such great cooks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 236x284) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 236x284
I recently went to dinner with my friends Italian family at their country property a week ago and holy shit Italians know how to cook. I thought it was a meme propogated by Italiboos.

They had homemmade sausages - the best ive ever had, top tier desserts, several different varieties of pastas that ive never heard of before. Italian red wine, the whole lot.
Ive lbeen dreaming about Italian food since then and I think I might enrol in some Italian cooking courses or perhaps ask my buddies mother if I could be her cooking student or something.

I realise Anglo food can never compete with the Wogs. Im glad southern Europeans culturally enriched Australia, probably the only time multiculturalism got it right. I dont know how the average Aussie ate before southern European migration
>>
Indulgence in food is common among non-whites.
>>
Wog here.

Two factors plays into it.

Anglosaxons are a "new" civilization and as such haven't built up a back log of foods that taste good. You've just got disgusting syrups and "curries" which the indians seem to have stolen from you.

The other thing is, while Italy/Greece and so on were busy perfecting food recipes you had the industrial revolution.

It's not all bad. Enjoy the food.
>>
>>57366277
The average aussie woman cant cook for shit and to most lf them, mac and cheese is a fine culinary experiemce.
Whilst Italian women are tought since they were little to be great cooks since they see cooking as an essential female trait.
>>
>>57366280
Portugal is still a bit like this, but with all the feminist bs, it's going away. Sad.
>>
>>57366280
I enjoy wog cuisine but hate wog behaviour, and even then it's only the muzzie wogs that behave badly
>>
>>57366280
It's like this in all anglo countries. That's what "freeing" the woman gives you. Only very religious girls can cook around here where I live
>>
>>57366277
Because the women learn to cook from their mothers and the sons learn to cook from their fathers. There is great pride in making it like your grandma or grandpa did and you have fond memories of eating big meals together and laughing and arguing and having fun.

Something completely lost in British-cuck culture, where people are dry and austere and never show love.

French and Italian people are wild extremes, but the other smaller European countries also enjoy drinking and eating and having big family gatherings.
>>
>>57366277
>I would never have a qt tradtional italian wife
>>
Italians have always been hedonists. intelligent, creative and passionate - they have constantly innovated and pushed humanity forward. Human desire to experience new and better things has been a huge force

Also, fractured italy made people extremely competitive with eachother. Families compete with eachother all the time, resulting in good food.
>>
>>57366280
>Whilst Italian women are tought since they were little to be great cooks since they see cooking as an essential female trait
This is what happens when you take memes too far, you start saying the most hilarious shit
>>
>>57366277
Fun fact: Italians are no better cooks than anyone else. We just have the best and biggest food culture worldwide.
>>
>>57366287
He obviously means some Italian women.

You won't find ANY aussie girl who can cook because it's not part of the culture. You might find some italian girl who can cook, because it was part of hers at one point. I imagine most modern italian women can't cook for shit, thanks a lot World Jewery for multicucking everything up.
>>
File: images (9).png (15 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
images (9).png
15 KB, 350x420
>>57366287
Shutup
>>
It explains why Italian women are always fat.
>>
>>57366289
>I imagine most modern italian women can't cook for shit
Exactly, when i think of homemade meals i think of the past when being an housewife was still a common thing, nowadays with both persons working nobody has time to cook a proper meal, just put some water to boil and make so pasta in 10 minutes while you do something else
>>
File: chipbutty.jpg (32 KB, 705x397) Image search: [Google]
chipbutty.jpg
32 KB, 705x397
>>57366277
you just haven't seen what anglo cuisine has to offer m8
>>
I'm dating an aussie born wog and their familyis very traditional and attempt to pass on the familyrecipes to next generations.

All the cousins aged 15-24 have no interest though. I keep trying to nab the recipes oh vey
>>
Anglos and Celts have great food, what ya talking about. And its fresh food, isn't fucking loaded with buttloads of spices.

scotch whiskey
beef wellington
worcestershire sauce
hp sauce
english mustard
haggis
vegemite/marmite
full english breakfast
fish and chips
schnitzel
blood sausage / black pudding
scones
pasty
shepherds pie
pie floater
roast beef
pate
apple pie
trifle
mince pie
custard
yorkshire pudding
>>
>>57366292
>just put some water to boil and make so pasta in 10 minutes while you do something else
Which incidentally is still better than what the rest of the world usually eats.
>>
i have an italian gf who cooks good, but I still enjoy British food
>>
File: images.jpg (24 KB, 281x327) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24 KB, 281x327
>>57366293
>Australias contribution to the world cuisine
>>
>>57366295
Their parents were just incompetent and they've never eaten properly. Can't blame them.
>>
File: img-01.png (76 KB, 234x278) Image search: [Google]
img-01.png
76 KB, 234x278
>>57366298
you need something to wash that down with?
>>
Wog means black man in the UK so this thread confused me.
>>
>>57366300
The only good thing about this communist shithole, is FUIC.
>>
>>57366277
Well Southern Europe literally spawned western civilisation so you can't blame themes for being good cooks.
>>
>>57366299
It's a shame, very few British people know how to cook, our cuisine is actually very underrated it's just few people have knowledge of it
>>
>>57366296
Pasta is a godsend
>>
>>57366301
Educate yourself haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDq35NB9TFY
>>
>>57366303
w-what?

i thought Scandinavians were master race..
>>
>>57366285
>tfw I won't have a sexy Spanish woman to cook paella for me and sooth me with her husky voice while I stroke her soft hair as we lay on the balcony overlooking our villa in Catalonia ;_;
>>
>>57366277
I come from an Italian family.

They may know how to cook, but that doesn't make up for the over emotional temper tantrums they all throw. Also they yell a lot.

God damn I hate that half of the family.
>>
>>57366304
What is the best-kept secret? What has the mother-country failed to pass onto her convicts?
>>
>>57366277
Thousands of years of richness, Italy was on the center of the main trade routes for ages. Only the French cuisine can attempt to rival Italian food, the other countries are frankly embarrassing.
>>
Hey OP.

I'm Croatian, my best mates Italian and I used to go out with a Maltese girl.

Result: 15 kilos overweight.

I blame my mum and grandmother "Eat boy, you need to be fit and healthy." She still thinks we are tending olive trees and vineyards on Korcula. The reality is we live in suburban New Zealand and can't stomach baked beans, white bread and meat pies.
>>
>>57366277
>italians
>good at anything
u wot
>aus flag

oh nevermind, carry on.
>>
>>57366307
Well looks-wise they are very beautiful but let's be frank they didn't have much before the innovations from the south. I like the Scandinavuan mentality and ways of life though. Christianity.
>>
cuisine is very important in italian culture.

my grandmother made just about everything in her recipes from scratch. tasted amazing. sadly, it's a quality lost generationally in immigrant culture (even though so many people in america want to claim their roots, they do nothing to maintain them).

i've heard it's still extremely important in italy, but not as prevalent as it used to be.

a lot of people think of italian food as spaghetti and pizza, but each region actually has a distinct cuisine (northern italian historically didn't even use pasta).

sadly, it's dying out in the US.
>>
>>57366284
Guess i must be the only angloe to not have shitty parents but than i grew up in the country
>>
>>57366277
Thanks mate
>>
>>57366277
>homemmade sausages
Nothing beats that
Best food I've ever eaten was a sausage made from a pig that was raised and butchered by some relatives of mine
And I don't even like pork
>>
File: images.jpg (32 KB, 406x362) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
32 KB, 406x362
>>57366295
>Haggis and vegemite
>Basically offal in a bag and shit on a toast
Are for real?
>>
>>57366281
Same thing with Greek girls here. Our women are being infected with feminism
>>
>>57366285
>>57366277
The deepest part of me wants to be with an Italian woman, but the whole family thing turns me off.
>>
File: 145960801042.jpg (1 MB, 2210x3114) Image search: [Google]
145960801042.jpg
1 MB, 2210x3114
>>57366281
Ensinai aos vossos filhos o trabalho, ensinai às vossas filhas a modéstia, ensinai a todos a virtude da economia. E se não poderdes fazer deles santos, fazei ao menos deles cristãos.
>>
>>57366312
You should check out the Intermittent fasting. It changed my life
>>
File: images (10).png (15 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
images (10).png
15 KB, 350x420
>>57366321
But thats the main appeal of marrying an Italian. I wish to experience the warmth of an Italian family.
>Never had a family, anglo parents divorced, childhood was a cold place, everyone did their own thing, felt alone throughout my childhood.
>>
>>57366284
>where people are dry and austere and never show love
industrial revolution, oliver twist and shit. people are still traumatised, can't believe they get to own houses and not work in the factories since age of 5.

they sure didnt have it easy, leaves a mark on the soul
>>
>>57366277
Everyone in the country knows how to cook.
>>
>>57366286

Italian-American here. This anon nails it perfectly. Italians are very, very passionate about things, especially about the concept of family. Food and mealtime is a central component of family life. Holidays are about food and family. Italian families tend to gather in large groups for dinner at holiday time. Cooking a delicious and abundant meal is a way Italians show love to their family. With each passing meal, Italians try to perfect their art of cooking as a means to express their love for the family they are cooking for. And naturally, family recipes and cooking techniques are spread and passed down in Italian families. It is all about love of food as a means of showing love for family.
>>
>>57366282

They aren't wogs, they're arabs
>>
>>57366295
>schnitzel
>anglo
>>
>>57366328
same thing essentially
>>
>>57366277
>I realise Anglo food can never compete with the Wogs
You obviously never heard of Pizza, Burgers, Fries and wings.
>>
Cooking well is a way of thinking.
It is a way to feel in touch with the real world.
When you start cooking, as when you start gardening, you will get more redpilled because you will stop deluding yourself and make delicious things happen.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>57366330
Theyre not the same thing
>>
>>57366295
Yeah, but it's only the men that can make it because
>women are useless
>>
>>57366332
>You will get redpilled by gardening and cooking
Penis by suppository isn't the redpill.
>>
>tfw just bought 5 liters of pig blood for our homemade sausages.
>>
>>57366323

Funny you should mention that. With winter looming and change of clocks last week I've started a health regime. I know its gonna be tough but I'm excited about getting into shape for summer. I've done some research and decided fasting is a good way to go.

But this isn't /fit/ so I'll shut up now.
>>
>>57366323
My nigga just started it yesterday. Feels good.
>>
Italy has a great culture
>>
>>57366327
Eating together is just a tradition that you're almost forced to follow, it doesn't imply love. You must be a disfunctional family to not eat together sometimes, also it doesn't seem like an italy-only trait.

More realistically, during our golden age our royalty just wanted fancy stuff so chefs just indulged themselves
Same for France during their golden age
>>
>>57366279
I doubt this explains it very well, considering a huge number of new foods would have been introduced from the Americas to the whole of Europe at the same time.
Consider how central tomatoes are - not old, introduced to Italy and Britain in the same century, yet central to one more than the other.

I'd say it's between a cultural/gender role and seasonal/climate matter.
>>
>>>/pol/69878839
Also many city-states means that you have a lot of people to invite and impress (especially outside powers meddling with the peninsula)
And when you think of verdun, you think of aristocrats thriving and enjoying themselves, a place where high cuisine would thrive
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.