[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you wake up in Toronto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: toronto.jpg (397 KB, 1728x720) Image search: [Google]
toronto.jpg
397 KB, 1728x720
>you wake up in Toronto
>>
>>57355100
I drive back to the US
>>
I was running through the 6 with my woes, counting money, you know how it goes
>>
call in an air strike and then sprint back home up the 401
>>
Pray the real live forever man
Pray the fakes get exposed
>>
take the ttc home desu
>>
I want that Ferrari then I swerve
I want that Bugatti just to hurt
>>
Blow up the CN Tower.
>>
>>57355208
>killing all those american tourists
>>
Go about my day as usual as nothing has changed
>>
>>57355197
I ain't rockin' my jewelry that's on purpose
Niggas want my spot and don't deserve it
>>
>>57355326

t. jamal
>>
>>57355377
I'm white tho
>>
>>57355100
at least it's not hamilton
>>
>>57355100
THANK GOD I'M SAFE!
>>
I get a job.
>>
Oh my god, oh my god, if I die I'm a legend
>>
>>57355460
Yeah I'm sure compared to anywhere in Brazil, Toronto seem like a paradise.
>>
>>57355506
we are doing another song
>>
File: skeptadrake.png (423 KB, 620x390) Image search: [Google]
skeptadrake.png
423 KB, 620x390
>>57355100
hang out with the lads
>>
>you wake up in Toronto
>your skin is somehow green
>all your gains vanished
>your body was stretched and deformed to insane proportions
>you feel the urge to start a youtube channel about fucking with other people

BEEF
>>
>>57355592
Out in front of Four Seasons looking like a damn football team
All in the same thing, all repping one thing
>>
instantly get attack by a goose
>>
I'd throw out my papers and go to the nearest government office to request asylum under the weedman XD act of current year.

After that i would go look for a good house owned by some crackas', then ask the authorities to expel the racist canadian natives and give it to me.

Then i'd go to the local club, start sexually harassing women and talk to them in a broken english so that they realize i'm not a white neo nazi male, but a peace loving minority so that they'll let me fuck them easily. After taking them home i'd endlessly bang them and impregnate them with my seed to help meet the weedman's diversity quota for the current year.
>>
>>57355100
not again
>>
Don't remind me, every day is misery fäm, it's why I travel several times a year abroad
>>
>>57355100
那里是中国女人吗?
>>
>>57355894
Why not move for good?
>>
>>57355972
Once uni is done and my husbando has citizenship I will.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.