[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your country have public officials implicated in the Panama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9
File: panam.png (109 KB, 1087x547) Image search: [Google]
panam.png
109 KB, 1087x547
Does your country have public officials implicated in the Panama Papers released today?
>>
>>57349360
Have they all been revealed yet? There is no way we dont
>>
File: cry2.png (172 KB, 450x579) Image search: [Google]
cry2.png
172 KB, 450x579
Yes, Kirchneristas and lifetist are crying and saying that it's all an invention for atacking the ex-administration nacional and popular
>>
>>57349509
America is an offshore haven of its own, of a different kind.
The leak is still ongoing, they're not going to release everything all at once.
>>57349527
Macri was one of the officials in the documents.
>>
>>57349577
Yes, he was too. I didn't read the new about him, now i'm going to read and I'll reply in this thread
>>
>>57349360
Not that i know of, what's that map?
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-35918844
>It also reveals a suspected billion-dollar money laundering ring that was run by a Russian bank and involved close associates of President Putin.

Based. Savior of the white race right there.
>>
>>57349786
Countries that have public officials named in the Panama Papers, i.e. politicians who use offshore tax havens.
>>
>>57349943
Well then the question is kinda useless since there is a complete map already, i wonder who it is, they didn't mention it so obviously it's not berlusconi
>>
>>57349644
Here:
https://panamapapers.icij.org/the_power_players/
You can sort by region as well as by leader or politician/officials
>>
>>57349644
>>57350136

I'm back. A Macri's spokesman said that he had been designate as manager with 2 others of his family, but he had not been a shareholder.

Macri's father was and is a entrepreneur and he become rich with corruption while Menem, Kirchner and Fernandez were president. His father support them in ther presidential elections and he did the same with Scioli (He races to Macri in the last presidential election) saying "pests" about his son. They're confronted because of all I sayed.

At the moment I'm going to trust that he said is true, at the moment, but I'm going to investigate.

Thanks bro for the link, I've listen that a lot of famous people are involving in it.
>>
i cant wait for the US information to be released

there is so much data to go over that they are going to be adding names to the list of perps for months or even years to come
>>
File: face_animated.gif (3 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
face_animated.gif
3 MB, 900x900
>>57349360
>tax dodgingtugal
>>
>https://twitter.com/ploechinger/status/716763595820941312

here is what they said for anyone wondering where the US shit is - basically that it is coming up next

the names that they have found so far is basically the "easy" stuff but there is going to be so much good damn corruption content coming out of this
>>
>Putins name hasn't been found in the documents
>all german newspaper start their articles about those documents with a pic of Putin
>>
>>57350630
can't wait.
Shame that barely anything is going to happen, considering a lot of it is mostly legal. Barely anything happened after the LuxLeaks.

A few people will get arrested, but everything else will go on unabated. The only plus is that there will be a few people squirming.
>>
>>57350696
Because it's a eye-grabber headline, the reality is that only the names of Putin's close friends pop up, which implies that Putin generously helped them and himself too.
>>
>shitloads of date leaked, implicating dozens of countries
>B-B-BUT WHERE IS US?!
>>
File: 1459192110520.jpg (94 KB, 912x714) Image search: [Google]
1459192110520.jpg
94 KB, 912x714
>>57349360
lel at mongolia
>>
>>57350735

>few

i think it is more likely that there are so many people squirming at so many different levels that shit might not really happen

these tax dodge practices are so basic that fucking everyone does them and thus there are going to be hundreds if not thousands of big shots and people at lower levels implicated

the only sad part is that there is so much information that its going to leak out slowly rather than all at once

i am going to look forward to reading the bigger articles that they release over the next few weeks - the two they have right now on their website is iceland and fifa

juicy stuff
>>
>>57350846
They said they will be following up very soon with people from the US.
>>
Mexico is on it, LMAO
>>
>>57350867

So it's a non-issue. Gotcha.
>>
>>57349360
the prime minister and his wife have boatloads of money there
so does the minister of finance I believe
>>
What did I miss?
>>
>>57349360
All the other countries use different countries as tax havens.
Come on now, every country including mine has corporations that evade taxes like nobody's business.
>>
>>57351180
the ex-prime minister you mean
>>
>>57351276
not yet
the opposition has put forward a motion of no confidence in the government and if it is accepted the government will fall but even barring that he may just resign
but it hasn't happened yet
>>
>>57351112

i mean even if you ignore all of the politicians being corrupt and all of the real implications its still a pretty big deal just as a criticism of capitalism

if you look at the arguments against raising minimum wage and lots of things like that they always talk about how the employee/company is a din du nuffin good boy who just trying to make some profits - which will magically trickle down to the people and make us great again

but thats not what happens, any extra money is stashed away in whatever means possible (a lot of the ways are legit/legal mind you) in order to dodge as many taxes as they can and end up in the wealthy mans pockets blablabla we all know the story

BUT what makes this special is that this is like 250,000 actual real citations for your book report on why rich people are evil or whatever you want to call it
>>
>>57351443
we're basically in the second gilded age at the moment.
>>
Most of Samsung and Hyundai business elites would be in that list. And for people who don't know, Goldman Sachs pretty much dominates Hyundai Motor Company.
>>
I would be surprised if we don't.
>>
>>57349360
Unrelated, but do you have a full sized template of your image, OP? I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>57351521
With more Late Stage Capitalism, a popular term lately.
>>
Corrupt pieces of shit.
>>
Hungarian media only reported some minor political figure yet.
>>
>>57350388
You dumb shit... Kirchner family isn't involved in Panama Papers, by now...
However Macri is directlt involved in Fleg Treding ltd.
With your naive beliefs you're supporting one of the most corrupsts governments in Argentina.
Y para decirlo en criollo, vamos... seguis criticando el pasado cuando nos están empobreciendo más que nunca
>>
>>57352389
> Kirchner family isn't involved in Panama Papers,

"Daniel Muñoz was the private secretary and confidant of former Argentinian president Néstor Kirchner. Muñoz later also served for two years as an aide to Néstor Kirchner’s wife, Cristina Férnandez de Kirchner, who was president of Argentina from 2007 to 2015. In 2009, Muñoz was investigated for illicit enrichment, a charge that was later dropped. In 2013, Argentinian media reported that Muñoz had helped transfer “bags of money” belonging to President Néstor Kirchner from Buenos Aires, the Argentine capital, to Santa Cruz, the Kirchner’s home state. Charges in relation to the matter were dismissed in July 2015 for lack of evidence.

Inside the Mossack Fonseca data British Virgin Islands firm used to by U.S. real estate
Muñoz and his wife were linked to Gold Black Limited, a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands in 2010 to invest in U.S. real estate. The origin of the company's funds was listed as “personal savings.” From 2010 to the beginning of 2015, the company's ownership was through bearer shares, a financial instrument that can be used to hide an owner's identity. One of the directors, Sergio Tadisco told ICIJ partner Canal Trece that he was just a figurehead who said he agreed to his name being used in 2011 because of his friendship with Muñoz and his wife. In January 2015, Muñoz and his wife became named shareholders, owning 50 percent each. By that time, Mossack Fonseca had become the registered agent of Gold Black. However, only three weeks later, its compliance department proposed resigning because Muñoz was identified in connection with the governments of the Kirchners. The resignation became effective in June 2015."

It relates with "La Ruta del Dinero K" that Lanata said.

"No hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver" Hermano, negar la corrupción del gobierno Kircherista es realmente ser necio y cerrado
>>
>>57352572
(continuo) Yo no soy ni Kircherista ni Macrista ni nada, soy Argentino, y como Argentino detesto y repudio todo hecho de corrupción. Lamento que no puedas (o quieras) ver la realidad de los hechos. Saludos.
>>
>>57349360
Not yet
>>
mongolia once again proving to be the last bastion of democracy and peace in asia
>>
who /lynchcorruptpoliticans/ here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORlq_zrfWDc
>>
>>57349360
Lmao "implicated"
>>
>>57350388
Macri and every fucking businessman/politician/demagogue in Argentina is corrupt.

Just because you may or may not be caught doesn't mean someone can get into power without being a little corrupt.
>>
>>57352761

>http://panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/articles/56fec0cda1bb8d3c3495adfc/

they have it all there in one of the two first reports they did

that interview was fucking delicious

to my understanding the main thing he did wrong was not declare his stake in the companies (must do so if its over 25%) but there seems to be a lot more than that in terms of conflicts of interest, tax dodging, and so on
>>
>>57349868
>Putin's allies in the government are corrupt

Wow who would have fucking thought?
Nowhere does it mention Putin being directly involved though. Usually major leaders don't do retarded stuff that'd put them in jail.
>>
>>57350968
Are you even surprised?
>>
How much money will you bet that Hillary Clinton will be among the names of corrupt offshore when US data gets leaked?
>>
File: icij_powerplayers.png (383 KB, 1183x555) Image search: [Google]
icij_powerplayers.png
383 KB, 1183x555
>>57350968
An it has to be Hinojosa Cantú.

Fucking Frodo, I knew that we shouldn't have trusted him.
>>
>>57350783
>which implies

The nigga has one daughter in Germany who barely sees him, a divorced wife who got $200,000 and the car, and the presidency of Russia. His other family members are dead.

What would he gain from laundering money now?
The nigga has a guaranteed cushion job as a future party leader.
>>
>>57352881
there is possible tax evasion and clear conflict of interest since he was highly involved in the estates of the fallen banks while his company was a major stakeholder there

on top of that it's all immensely hypocritical since he was elected largely on the "fuck the rich and corrupt bankers" rhetoric
>>
>>57352938
They spent $150 million on tax refundable donations to the Clinton Foundation.

These people are the best at hiding corruption.
>>
>>57352938
we'll see, considering how thin the line between corruption and legal stuff is nowadays.
>>
>>57353042
Like teflon. She got away with her server, I'm betting she walks away from this too.
>>
>>57352952
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rayos! damn son, didn't know that it was that man
>>
>>57349360
It is about the population rise against the status quo worldwide.
>>
>>57349943
atm we just have a retired football player and a CEO.
That being said, I expect that tomorrow the flow of politicians will begin
>>
>>57349509
I agree there's no way you don't, you have your own personal little tax haven
>>
>Great Shitain in charge of conducting transparent govt.

Its basically a third world country.
>>
Wew, Lava Jato now worldwide.
>>
Where is the fucking leak. I don't want the shit second hand and regurgitated
>>
>>57350466
If Clinton and her biggest donors aren't on the list you'll know it's been tampered with.
Here's the current list though;
https://projects.icij.org/panama-papers/power-players/index.html
>>
File: fuck this place.gif (497 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
fuck this place.gif
497 KB, 250x140
>post yfw Trump's name appears next
>>
>>57357985
From what I understand there is currently a consortium of reporters who hold the 2.46TB leak, they invited some reporters from different parts of the world to sort the information. Desperately need more Big Data nerds in the world imo
>>
File: 1459654000285.jpg (101 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
1459654000285.jpg
101 KB, 581x791
>>57352963
Just because you have political influence doesn't mean you're happy. Look at hernie, even he's falling to corruption because of money. I mean, in reality money is happiness.
>>
>>57358098
Trump's won't appear on the list, he's been at this kind of things for years. But Clinton's donor's or Clinton's will.

T R U M P
R
U
M
P

2 0 1 6
>>
>>57353240

She hasn't gotten away with that yet.

I mean, she will, because there aren't any laws written for politicians, only for spies and people that start taking bribes.

But she is still under investigation and it can easily cost her the election yet.
>>
>>57352761
What a faggot
>>
>>57349360
Based Cuba as always bastion fo dignity and resistance.
>>
>>57358395

And lack of business dealings to hide in the first place.
>>
Will this change anything? There are probably a shitton more of corporations like Mossad around the world
>>
>>57357811
Keep dreaming that none of your officials won't be implicated
>>
>>57352885
Usually major leaders are at the forefront of such conspiracies.
>>
>>57351648
Pay denbts
>>
File: leharvey.png (143 KB, 300x291) Image search: [Google]
leharvey.png
143 KB, 300x291
>The Australian Tax Office (ATO) is investigating 800 Australian residents named in a massive leak of tax and financial records known as the Panama Papers.

Big Mal has been known to rub shoulders with tax haven enthusiasts in the past and dabbled in it a bit himself, I wonder if he's more involved though. This could get very funny very fast
>>
>>57358635

Not him, but you missed his point.

Britain has already been identified as the "center" of this because everybody does their tax dodging through them.
>>
Nah, all of our public figures are just and fair.
>>
The fuck, m8s.
Whenever something nice is happening, Lithuania never gets involved. Oh, how wish at least some politician would get involved. I want to see what would happen.

>>57349577
If they aren't releasing it all at once, the list will surely be tampered with.

>we have documents on you
>fuck off, you don't have the balls
>leak most of the shit
>????
>profit
>>
>Elon Musk's name is on the list
HAHAHAHAH REDDIT BTFO
>>
>>57360082
bs
>>
Im really really surprised that Costa Rica isnt there yet!
>Aristas fears intensifies
>>
>>57349360
no, not yet
>>
File: download.jpg (24 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
24 KB, 620x349
the map is outdated. they found something about this nigger in the picture. his name is Harry Rosenberg, he is some danish businessman
>>
only an ex politican so far
>>
>>57363134
and they also found that Nordea bank was involved in it. tfw i am their client
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.