[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are the Islamic-Christian relations in your country like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 16
File: christianmuslim.jpg (120 KB, 610x454) Image search: [Google]
christianmuslim.jpg
120 KB, 610x454
How are the Islamic-Christian relations in your country like?
>>
more like islamic-atheist relations
>>
Christians are the ones that want to invite even more muslims here.
>>
No idea, I don't go outside only work and back.
>>
DIE!!! JUST FFFFUCKING DIE
>>
File: 1449835691877.jpg (76 KB, 600x793) Image search: [Google]
1449835691877.jpg
76 KB, 600x793
>>57335462

Sad but true

>>57335551
Hey, did you forget to chew on your plastic lego toys today?
>>
>>57335417
chill enough at the moment
>>
i dont know
>>
>>57335462

This.
>>
>>57335417
cucked
>>
>>57335417
This picture triggers me beyond belief. In what kind of fantasy world does the person responsible live in?
>>
>>57335936
Islam and Christianism are basically twin religions. If 2 persons read these books together it's easy that they get surprised because of seeing the same in both of them.
>>
File: christian.jpg (39 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
christian.jpg
39 KB, 400x266
>>57335936

I just wish the Christian woman looked something closer to this.
>>
There's only tension in the politics scene as the Christians are divided between those that support March 8 alliance and those that don't
Otherwise, everything is perfectly normal
I had a cab driver try to convert me to Christianity, was keking on the inside like mad
Only poor and uneducated durkas would get triggered by Christians, but those durkas are too poor to even meet Christians so its ok
>>
>>57336560

I heard Lebanon had tense Christian-Muslim relations actually, that's why so many of their Christians were moving to different countries (mainly the U.S).

Are Christians typically more educated and wealthier than Muslims in the Levant?
>>
>>57335994

We're not twins
>>
>>57336680
Yes and yes
Things are tense, but only when it comes to politics
Christians migrating now aren't doing it because of that tension
They're doing it because of the failing economy, no job opportunities at all
Otherwise they'll get along socially just fine
I have a few Christian acquaintances from before I dropped uni
They're now friends with my friends
As for the poverty part then yes, Christina on average are much more educated that Muslims and are richer
Half the point of our civil war was because Christians used to monopolize all jobs so that almost all Muslims were poor
But you do meet the poor Christian every once in a while, poverty exists everywhere no matter religion or skin color

You know how everyone hates Arabs? The solution to make arabs stop being durka is simple, just educate them (Western education with only basic Islamic education like here)
As Arabs grow older they become more humble in life, they have families to take of they can't be as hot headed as they used to be
Most Arabs outside of Lebanon and some North African countries don't get educated properly
They never learn about Voltaire or Rousseau
Instead they just learn about the Quran the Hadith and mohammad's life from 1st to 12th grade
That leads to a close minded mentality
>>
>>57337335
wew lad
i didnt came here to learn about intereligious convince, give me my "deus vult xdDdddDD"" memes nao
>>
>>57338010
Go fuck yourself then
>>
>>57337335

Why is Western education, in particular, knowledge of Enlightenment writers lead to the "intellectualization" of Arabs? Not even Americans learn about Voltaire and Rousseau yet we keep a relatively regular mentality about things.

You seem more concerned with the assimilation of your people, rather than the growth of them as a separate entity from the West (that has proven to be a failure with flaws that rival the East).

Assimilation leads to weakness and less respect of your people, they should only be worried about assimilating if they move to Western countries and already rouse suspicions from the native people for being foreign, but even then...

You should establish your own systems, governments, and ways.. see the mistakes of the West and improve upon them.. and keep some of your values too.

That is how you become a powerful race, and that is how you gain respect, and that is how people don't fuck you over.

I however agree that only learning about one thing makes you very close minded, and if your exposed to other ideas later on it ruins your faith and makes you more prone to idolizing other cultures and society. A balance would be good. I was brought up with Western education and values but I still have a strong faith and a good religion. That's the best type of religious person, too.
>>
>>57337335

By the way are you the atheist Leb who shitposts anime memes? I think you're the only Lebanese poster here
>>
>>57338231
There used to be four of us, but lately it seems I'm the only one left here
>>
>>57338360
Wait, but you are that one right? I used to see him post a lot...
>>
>>57335417
Why is the Muslim girl ugly and the Christian beautiful?

What are you trying to prove with this?
>>
File: 1458771037422.jpg (158 KB, 671x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458771037422.jpg
158 KB, 671x1000
>>57335417
perfect, there are only 30,000 and they lived here since the 14th century
>>
>>57338458

The Christian girl is not beautiful. How low are your standards?
>>
File: bs.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bs.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>>57335417
Both are treated like a bunch of retards desu.
>>
>>57338603

I remember this was shared by my a friend of my Swedish buddy. Must be nice having your godless countries getting fucked up by Muslims.

In all cases, you completely deserve it.
>>
>>57338601
>How low are your standards?
looking at that i think they dont exist.
>>
File: tatarii1.jpg (34 KB, 466x351) Image search: [Google]
tatarii1.jpg
34 KB, 466x351
>>57335417
turks and tatars(which are bro tier) and some middle eastern immigrants(which, let's be honest, wouldn't come to Romania of all placces if they were in it for free shit and lots of money, so they are decent)
>>
>>57338100
>>Why is Western education, in particular, knowledge of Enlightenment writers lead to the "intellectualization" of Arabs? Not even Americans learn about Voltaire and Rousseau yet we keep a relatively regular mentality about things.
You see, because Americans live in a society that is the result or evolution of the enlightenment
We however live in closed societies where democracy has no meaning, we live in a society that still follows the same rules as 1400 years ago
"Democracy", "Freedom", "Productivity" (and many other terms) these are all terms a person born to a western family would grow up with and already know
While for us the only way to expand our horizon is through learning about these enlightenment writers, because we never even knew what these terms meant until we learned it

sorry for my engrish, haven't had anything to eat all day and still a bit sleepy
>>
>>57338653
Sorry, Finland is not Sweden but whatever m8.
>>
>>57338424
I am
I used to post here on daily basis back 2013-2014
But now things are different
/int/ is now nothing but generals, so I seldom find any interesting threads to post in
>>
>>57338719

It's still close and it will happen to you regardless..

Declining birthrates.. a barely male population...the pressure of immigration flowing in from your neighboring countries.. praise God. :~D
>>
>>57338684

But why do you have to? Why can't you just keep your worlds separated and improve on that? That's all I'm saying.

You think our fully Western concept of all of those things are doing so great right now? We got declining birth rates, lazier people, consumerism, all kinds of other plagues to our society that we only have wealth to brag on...

I don't get why everyone gotta follow our footsteps.. we're falling and rightfully so..
>>
>>57335417
Our church attempts to defy "refugee" deportations by causing additional bureaucracy and hiding muslims who are designed to be deported.

And then they wonder why people keep leaving.
>>
>>57335417
very good
>>
File: 1394670479881.jpg (85 KB, 373x416) Image search: [Google]
1394670479881.jpg
85 KB, 373x416
>>57338871
t. less than 60% white immigrant country.
>Declining birthrates
I dont see a problem, people made lots of children after the war, it's only natural.
>a barely male population
dont get it, if you mean to refer to some swede fuccbois i dont know.
>the pressure of immigration flowing in from your neighboring countries
wut? like 10k refugees even got to stay.
Sweden was intentionally trying to fuck us with their "dream" overflow and russian officials were corrupt.
News at 9.
>>
>>57338940
>Why can't you just keep your worlds separated and improve on that?
Because our religion doesn't allow any room for improvement
It doesn't allow any room for innovation, so we have to take what others have and expand on it instead
If the middle was to be left by itself, with no contact by the western or eastern world, you would it find it to be the same sandy shithole it was 1400 years ago
But that's not how societies behave now is it? Contact with the outside world is inevitable and needed for the evolution of your own society
>You think our fully Western concept of all of those things are doing so great right now?
Nope, but they're better than what we have here
>We got declining birth rates
Why is that a bad thing? Do you like seeing an overpopulated planet? I wish more countries specifically india and china would gain a declining birth rate too
>lazier people
Arabs are the laziest motherfuckers you will ever meet, so nothing knew
Following in the west's footsteps might be bad with where the west is headed, but that's the difference between us and you
We're divided, part of us want to improve and follow the west, the other wants to go back to being a lawless sandy shithole
>>
>>57339186

>t. less than 60% white immigrant country.

You think I care about that?

The rest of your shitpost doesn't matter. What I said is right and I told you to expect problems for your country as well as the rest of the EU in the future. Or you can ignore what I said. Fine by me either way.
>>
>>57335417
Very good.
>>
>>57337294
Christianity is the older, Islam is the younger more talented brother.
>>
Why are you so consumed with the flaws and faults of the western world?
Your decline is natural, every great civilization rose up to the stars and then collapsed
It's only natural the current west is on a decline after being on top for so long
What's bad though is that we have a unified world now, shall one civilization decline, the rest will surely follow
But other than that, the west did good for the past 400 years
>>
>>57339356
You're just an Arab uncle tom
>>
File: 1411644167792.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1411644167792.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>57339417
>What I said is right
>I told you to expect problems for your country as well as the rest of the EU in the future.
Wow we got a prophet over here :DD its hard to guess or read the news isn't it?

stfu Behemoth emo tripfag :D That shit is so 2000
>>
>>57339608
we've been waiting for 1700 years to rise back up
>>
>>57339356
>Because our religion doesn't allow any room for improvement
It doesn't allow any room for innovation, so we have to take what others have and expand on it instead

That's a fundamentalist/orthodox interpretation of your religion that is doing that. You've went centuries fine with the same religion and still progressed in architecture, sciences, and everything else.

There were more philosophers , analyzers, and spiritual interpretations of your religion in the past than now. So clearly the problem isn't just your religion.

>If the middle was to be left by itself, with no contact by the western or eastern world, you would it find it to be the same sandy shithole it was 1400 years ago

Same with the Western world and other parts of the world, also. It doesn't mean you have to follow in our footsteps like a baby knowing damn well the troubles our faulty systems have caused.

I don't get why you wanna repeat that. And especially repeat that in an area that has always been the main source of ethno-religious conflicts. You know that same mentality brings out extreme backlash in your people. So you're stuck in a huge rut..

>Nope, but they're better than what we have here

I suppose so. Wealth and technology doesn't negate the sickness that inner society and everything else produces though.

>Why is that a bad thing? Do you like seeing an overpopulated planet? I wish more countries specifically india and china would gain a declining birth rate too

If you're interested in seeing your people die out. Having a steady population rate is better for the economy, society, and your goverments.

>Arabs are the laziest motherfuckers you will ever meet, so nothing knew

I thought Lebanese/Levant people were a different race?

>We're divided, part of us want to improve and follow the west, the other wants to go back to being a lawless sandy shithole

Following a falling empire is pretty suicidal, though.
>>
>>57339710
You've been bunch of turks for 1700 years.
>>
>>57339710
>we've
No.
Those that passed are different from you
Sure, you share some DNA but that's it
>>57339699
Yes, and?
>>
>>57335417
they don't bother us we don't bother them
btw your pic counts as bothering, i think

>>57338603
*tips fedora*
>>
>>57339787
>no
commie scum detected, we as a people you idiot.
>>
>>57339417
>You think I care about that?
gee i dunno why you're moaning about this stuff then.
>>
I'm a "Muslim" and my best friend throughout high school was a strict Christian. Religion brought us closer together because we were quite literally the only religious people in the class.

Well, I wasn't that religious but I just said I believed in God. He was (and still is) really religious so when it came to religion (in philosophy class for example) it was Us vs The Rest. All those fond memories of BTFO'ing fedoras with him in discussions.. Good times.
>>
>>57339770
>I thought Lebanese/Levant people were a different race?
We're both semites, but we have higher western admixture
If anything we're closer to sephardic jews than arabs
>>
File: space fedora.gif (793 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
space fedora.gif
793 KB, 360x203
>>57339826
*tips*
>>
>>57339608
>Why are you so consumed with the flaws and faults of the western world?
Your decline is natural, every great civilization rose up to the stars and then collapsed

Because I live in it. Because I know how it is. I'm inside the main center of the Western world.

>What's bad though is that we have a unified world now, shall one civilization decline, the rest will surely follow
True

>But other than that, the west did good for the past 400 years

And Eastern civilizations had a longer shelf live than that...
I just hope for the West to collapse already so it can be rejuvenated from its cancer.
I wonder where the future will take us?

>>57339699
It's pretty much a shame their people can be either reduced to uncle toms or close-minded wahabists who don't want to progress. Both are detrimental heavily for their society.
And so the conflict goes on.
>>
>>57339356
>Why is that a bad thing?
because when they talk about "declining birth rates" they're talking about WHITE people having less babies
and that's, you know, bad and shit
>>
>>57339882
if you're not Muslim just call yourself a theist. I hate it when people half-ass their religion.

>>57339872
I don't care about my country being less than 60 percent white. That's not the problem. The Mexican immigrants who come here are Catholic and hard-working. I'm not complaining for the most part.
>>
>>57339852
Well Mr. "we as a people", the times have changed and so has the "people"
Besides, you're part of the west, you'll fall with them
Until this thing called corruption can be dealt with properly, everything will stay the same everywhere
>>
>>57340057
I'm a theist too, by the way.
Used to be an "atheist" but that was just me being edgy and 4chan memes
>>
>>57340024

Well yeah, because the native Europeans birth rates going down means the immigrants culture and religion will predominate over the lands.

But ah, it's the cycle of civilization i suppose..
>>
>>57336680
There was a bloody civil war because Muslims (who Lebanon took as refugees) thought that allahu akbar was more important than a civilized country and started massacring Christians.
>>
>>57335417
breddy good most christians we have are diaspora christians ( native ones left idk why :^) ).
There is a protestant church close to my home that has a korean priest ( i went there once )
>>
Nobody but nationalists gives a fuck.
Mostly because they live in different ares, but also because they don't cause trouble.
I think most people are ok with them as long as they keep their religion to themselves, just like cristians do with theirs. It's also most peoples attitude regarding fags, though to a lesser degree.
>>
>>57340195
That was only a part of it
Muslims, specifically shia and druze have been a part of lebanon for a very long time
If anything, it was classist war
A war between the poor and the rich
The palestinians just added oil to the already existing fire
And then came that faggot that wanted to unite the arab world
>>
>>57340024
Seeing as your from Paraguay you're probably being sarcastic, but it is troubling to see your own culture being out bred by people who just haven't got a clue how to uphold the standards we set ourselves up with.

>tfw when I go to a uni class as the only white guy and I'm sick with the pungent odours of people who don't think showering is important
>>
>>57340169
>Well yeah, because the native Europeans birth rates going down means the immigrants culture and religion will predominate over the lands
it also means there will be less people paying taxes because niggas ain't gonna work
so yeah it's like, the end of times man
>>
>>57340294
>( native ones left idk why :^) ).
You mean the Armenians?
Yeah, they're here :^)
>>
>>57340151
>Used to be an "atheist" but that was just me being edgy and 4chan memes

>atheist rediscovers Islam
>mistakes coincidences for Allah

disappointing desu
>>
>>57340416
>pungent odours of indians and africans
we're on 4chan and we're anonymous, it's ok just speak your mind
>>
>>57340483
Are you blind?
I said I was theist, just as I had always been
I've never prayed except for once in my life during 7th grade you faggot
I always believed that if you truly believe and love god you'd need no religion to convey that
>>
>>57340449
wow absolute madmans , I thought they couldn't do it when they started walking from armenia to south across deserts :^)
>>
>>57337335
so what happens if a muslim girl takes some christian cock?
>>
>>57340526
Just Africans desu

It's fucking horrible, dude, literally want to vomit sometimes

And I visit my girlfriend in residence all the time and the ONLY thing you can smell throughout the whole building is the smell of boiling oil and shitty herbs

My faculty constantly has an overpowering odour of shitty perfume and rancid body odour

I went to church and it was only black people and they just hijacked a catholic mass with "muh culture" and we sang the rosary in haitian creole... even though there were barely any haitians it was just cuck behaviour for some Haiti aid trip bullshit
>>
>>57340400
>Muslims, specifically shia and druze have been a part of lebanon for a very long time
and they've always started the wars and they're poor because Muslim culture is shit. The fact is that without Muslims there would've been peace in Lebanon but without Christians Lebanon would be a shithole similar to Iraq
>>
>>57340597
I guess I am blind

>I always believed that if you truly believe and love god you'd need no religion to convey that

Then you're not a theist, but a deist ;>

I too, worship the machine that created the universe. If it's god or just physics, I don't care.. its all bretty neat.
>>
Eh fairly good. The whole situation is fairly respectful and peaceful
>>
>>57335417
There aren't any. They're not interested in Christianity and Christians are not interested in them. Some Finnish women convert to islam because they want brown dick.
>>
File: 679915.jpg (36 KB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
679915.jpg
36 KB, 472x360
>>57340794
But it is a shithole.
t.>>57338603
>>
>>57341363

I'd rather live in Lebanon than Binland to be honest
>>
>>57341359
>Some Finnish women convert to islam because they want brown dick.
Where is this happening? Helsinki?
>>
File: 1450403770230.png (142 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
1450403770230.png
142 KB, 265x258
>>57341413
I'm not surprised.
>>
>>57341363
it isn't compared to other middle eastern countries, it's the one that is somehow Western with Tunisia

>>57341424
Mostly, I see white Muslim women almost everyday here in Tampere too though
>>
>>57341571
Lebanon is a Christian country unlike the "Finland"
>>
>>57341571
WE WUZ MONGOLZ N SHEIT
>>
>Muslims
"America deserved 9/11. ISIS aren't true Muslims. Bush did 9/11. I'm anti-Zionist, not antisemitic"

>Christians
"Putting 'In God We Trust' on public/government property doesn't violate the first amendment, it's 'ceremonial deism'. How could anyone interpret the 10 commandments in a courtroom promoting a specific religion over any others?"
>>
nearly all christians in turkey are indistinguishable from the rest of the people, there was one incident some years ago where an extreme right wing guy shot a priest if i am not mistaken

yeah, also we are building a large assyrian church in istanbul
>>
>>57341671
we wuz phonicians n shit
>>
>>57339826
>so edgy he takes the fedora meme seriously and thinks it means Christcucks are right, not that it's making fun of neckbeard losers who make athiesm their identity and make crimgeworthy facebook posts about it
>>
File: 1458141454559.png (509 KB, 680x545) Image search: [Google]
1458141454559.png
509 KB, 680x545
>>57341641
Yes? and? Is that supposed to be and insult or something?
>>
>>57341858
>so edgy
*tips fedora*
>>
File: 1396467719160.jpg (63 KB, 450x629) Image search: [Google]
1396467719160.jpg
63 KB, 450x629
>>57341781
>antisemitic
Only a goodgoy gives shitwords like these any meaning.
>>
>>57341888

Well you posted an man wearing an islamic headwrap, idiot.
So yeah, there's an and? and it's related?
fuck off with your question marks having ass gay ass nigga
>>
>>57342033
wtf are you even on about you mad newfag?
>>
>>57341992
>he let a 4chan meme and the shittiness of Islam make him think the bible is real

lmao read Gensis or Paul out loud and tell me if you still think any of that stupid bullshit is real
>>
>>57341813
We are? That's pretty cool. Source?
>>
>>57341671
Are Lebanese people just the prosterity of the crusaders or are they eastern people who have been Christians since the Roman times?
>>
>>57335417

theyre actualy great, since all the local muslims are basicaly just slavshit balkaners like us and noone even notices

also shiptars make great burek
>>
>>57342104

eat my dust
>>
>>57342319
semites who took big crusader cock
>>
>>57337335
>arab
Surely you mean phoenician right?
>>
they're still very small so are at that 'guize we're your friends and have a lot to contribute and just want to live in peace like the rest of you' stage

obviously 10 years down the line it will be a much different story given their rodentile reproduction rates and remarkable shitiness as a people overall

honestly, if a muslim put a sword through a liberals abdomen while shouting allah ackbar ... the liberal would still find a way to blame himself and his people for it
>>
>>57342319

that whole region was the hub of christian mysticism before muslims took over
>>
>>57339699
Subhuman Muslims like shaming those more reasonable then them who can see how shit Islam is...

>>57339908
We have Christian lebs here and I honestly can't tell the difference between them and Sephardim. Like I can usually tell the difference between a Pali and a Israeli but Syrians and lebs look very similar to us.

>>57340195
Yeah those were the palis. It's why north Israel has Christian lebs. So when people say we treat Christians bad and Palifucks don't they need to learn who slaughtered the Christians and who took them in. Christian and agnostic Arabs are bro tier. Muslims Arabs are shit most the time but bedoiuns and Druze are bros too.
>>
File: 1451378898172.png (118 KB, 597x432) Image search: [Google]
1451378898172.png
118 KB, 597x432
>>57342356
>>
>>57342666

I find pretty much all immigrant who I have met in Ireland dead on

Considering the reputation we have ourselves in countries like Australia I dont think we can be too snarky either
>>
>>57342742
>We have Christian lebs here and I honestly can't tell the difference between them and Sephardim. Like I can usually tell the difference between a Pali and a Israeli but Syrians and lebs look very similar to us.
you mean physically? can you explain it? ashkenazi jew here.
>>
>>57343684
Well pails usually have a dirty look to them and tend to be over weight as fuck, they're also slightly darker and have different facial hair usually. Sephardic and lebs look similar physically but also they're like I'm between of Arabs/mizrahis and whites. Usually less durka but still semi brown. Kinda funny though how people think Pali shits are so poor yet they're like 75% of our obese people and some of the fattest in the Arab world
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.