[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did Japanese people actually think it was possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
How the fuck did Japanese people actually think it was possible for them to try take over the whole world?

How the actual fuck did they think that would work out well for them.
>>
too long to read
Are you a world?
>>
>>57328787
Pocahontas, is that you?
>>
>>57328843
what?
>>
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 1600x1200
>>57328787
No the Jews won.
>>
>>57328787
Brits did it and they are small isle people too why couldnt Japanese do it ?
>>
File: h.jpg (3 KB, 123x79) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
3 KB, 123x79
>>57328843
marble hole bring charm
sun from was green pick
>>
>>57328925
Industrial revolution
>>
>>57328787
you used the word "think" twice
not so sure it applies if a country blindly follows their god-emperor
>>
>>57328787
Put the bottle down, mate.
>>
>>57328787
>How the fuck did Japanese people actually think it was possible for them to try take over the whole world?

They got close in the 1980s.

You underage fags never lived through the Japanese economic empire.

There was literal cultural hysteria. The Japanese were buying up everything they could in the US
>>
>>57330698
Not only in the US. I remember that.
Now it's the Chinese cultural hysteria...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.