[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish immigrants did in Palestine what Muslim immigrants are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 21
File: Isralistine.png (848 KB, 1875x1275) Image search: [Google]
Isralistine.png
848 KB, 1875x1275
Jewish immigrants did in Palestine what Muslim immigrants are doing today in Europe but on a much wider scale.
Good analogy?
>>
>>57324915
No.

We're did what the Reconquista had done.
>>
Palestine didn't even exist back then. It was literally a bunch of disconnected tribes. Now they exist and have a WE WUZ KANGZ mindset.
>>
>>57325573
WE WUZ A COUNTRY N SHEIT
>>
>>57324915
Muslims didn't originate in Europe, no none Muslims genocided muslims to make them go to Europe, and "Palestinians" are the same as all the surrounding country. Same religion, race, and language. While Europeans have their own languages and culture. The Arab roaches have plenty of similar places to go to, Europe won't. Muslims want to conquer the world, Jews just wanted their own state.
>>
>>57324915
Go back to India, gypsy
>>
I think the world is sorely in need of Muslim Arab Shithole #27
>>
>>57325573
>>57325639
Goddamn, reading your comments is giving me a headache.
>>
>>57324915
No they are doing what Jewish people did when they came to Morocco, became 20% of Moroccans, and lived with us, where they will getting fucked elsewhere.

Except we didn't oppressed them or some shit. Israeil are just some Zionist fanatics who think by controlling Israel their Messiah will come (the real one, since Jesus was a false prophet) so they can rule the world and get the goys as their slaves since you will love to be their slaves since they are the chosen ones (aka copies of Neo from Matrix).
>>
>>57325990
I agree but that is not the point that I'm trying to get across.
>>
>>57325838
are we going to play the "but I was here first!" game?
>>
>>57326227
Jewish Moroccan? I hear that many Israeli Jews are secular and open minded, even though there is a significant, loud, super religious minority. Jewish people are known to have been persecuted all around the world, peaking at WW2, where they were all sent to Palestine.
>>
>>57326534
Jewish Moroccans are really common on the world, David Guetta and Gad Elmaleh are examples of that.

In Morocco there was no conflict between Jews and Muslims. They had their own voluntary justice system inside Morocco and stuff like that...

Jews weren't persecuted in the Arab world, there's today Jews on Yemen that only today started entering Israel running from the war. Some of them didn't and are staying in Yemen.

For being or not being religious Jews follow their heritage even if they didn't believed actually that there's actually a God. Which I don't know how the hell is logic.

You can watch this channel that ask Israelis to know about them a bit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
>>
>>57324915
No, you're fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1457110610173.png (85 KB, 478x361) Image search: [Google]
1457110610173.png
85 KB, 478x361
>>
File: R1a1a_distribution.png (1 MB, 1024x661) Image search: [Google]
R1a1a_distribution.png
1 MB, 1024x661
>>57325881

Distribution of Haplogroup R1a1a
>>
>>57326988
:) I actually follow this channel
>>
>>57327019
>>57327038
do me a favor, put that gun of yours to good use Billy Joe, and just shoot yourself between the eyes. And since you have gained the ability to post without a brain, upload a pic will you?
>>
>>57325573
It's basically a political movement. created to unite the local Arabs with the sole purpose of countering the Zionist political movement.
And all that trouble Just because they don't like the Jews living there.
>>
>>57327668
I wouldn't like you to live in my country, if killing is your favorite hobby except on Saturdays, shmolo.
>>
File: 1457134621443.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
1457134621443.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>57327303
>post an image for fun
>get attacked by an angry gypsy
>>
>>57326988
Morocco was a special case among the Jewish- Arab countries relations. Many own their lives to the king that stood his ground in regard to them when the Nazis came.
But the Yemani Jews didn't migrate to Israel because they couldn't not because they didn't want to. They were heavily persecuted and were forbidden from leaving just to fuck with them.
The very last few of them were smuggled into Israel in a special Mossad operation just 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>57328181
I saw the guys who got help from Mossad to move. But others didn't accepted to.

Tell me something, how open the average Israeli to a 2 states solution? Because I know Israeli gov isn't open to that at all...
>>
>>57324915
Except that Jews brought civilization and enlightment to Palestine.
>>
>>57327303
I'm sorry if I upset you.
>>
>>57328167
kek, I don't get angry, I'm just fucking with you. Romanians aren't Indians, and I am ethnically none of those.
>>
>>57328354
To other jews, I wonder if I would get away with saying that Muslims are trying to bring "civilization and enlightenment" to Europe, but that is besides the original argument.
>>
>>57328428
you better be, now go make dinner before I dump my load in your hairy kike ass.
>>
>>57328292
In the past few years, Israel has turned more right-wing, so the average person will likely oppose this solution.
However, he will not oppose it on ideological basis, history has shown the Israeli public having ideological support for it, but rather on practical one. Specifically: they don't believe that giving the Arabs a state will resolve any of the conflicts we're having, but will only encourage to even further keep using violence, as they will see that it works, and start pushing into the next stage- which is demanding more land to be "given back" and claim oppression or some variation of it to justify their claims just like they do today.
This is also believed to be one of the reasons to why the Arab leadership refused Israeli offers that agreed to nearly all their demands to form a state.
People also stop believing that the Arabs even want a state, and all of this is just an act to fight the Yahud.
> But others didn't accepted to
AFAIK, the last of the Yemeni Jews was brought to Israel. I'll look it up.
>>
>>57329753
what about partition via peaceful negotiation? You are making the partition of Israel look like a violent revolution, when in fact it could go smoothly and peacefully. What pretext would anybody even use as a means of invasion? militarily, the whole international community would jump for Israel's back, case closed. We just need an Israeli government willing to take action, a thing that is extremely brave and difficult to do for a person in a position of power.
>>
File: israel.png (353 KB, 1200x882) Image search: [Google]
israel.png
353 KB, 1200x882
>>57324915
>>
>>57331207
A) Remember that the 'partition plan' was an Israeli initiative. The Arabs refused it, as well as several other offers of similar nature.
B) It won't be a violent revolution in by itself, we're experienced in such stuff and we can make such move in relative smoothness. However, this will lead to violence similar to the one in Gaza.
C)
> What pretext would anybody even use
Mostly the same one that is used today such as "rightful clay". "Oppressionâ„¢" will undergo certain evolution to fit the new reality, but it proved too useful to be abandoned as a tactic. I believe that "compensations" for "decades of suffering" will come into play as well. One thing we learned on our flesh: the Arabs ain't stupid, and they know this game better than most.
D)
> international community would jump for Israel's back
As they do today when Israel is "on the right"? As they done before the "Palestinian" mess began? This is the argument that is used by the Zionist left, but the right wing shrugs it off with "if you actually believe that, than you must also believe in flying unicorns".
I'm not even saying with which side I agree more, but the people base their on life experience, and it really does show the contrary. "The World will jump for Israel's back" is among what the people were promised when we were evacuating entire Israeli towns from Gaza, but when the hour came, there the usual weak voices of "I-Israel has the right to defend itself", shortly followed by out-of-the-ass accusations of war crimes and using political pressure to hold Israel on short leash.
>>
>>57332085
The British promised both Arabs and British Jews (Arabs 1916 Jews 1917) the area of the Levant if the Arabs helped the allies and revolted against the ottomans. But of course imperial Britain Just couldn't say no to the religious center of the world and shat on their promise, so the Arabs mounted a Failed revolt against the British, and the matter passed on to the U.N. I know the basic history of the region, but my argument still stand
>>
>>57324915
That is caananite clay.
Remember the six billion canaanites dead.
>>
File: 1448718930811.jpg (23 KB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1448718930811.jpg
23 KB, 230x250
frankly this whole region was fine under the ottomans, i blame the french and british for fucking things up

>>57325521
>reconquista
aren't you guys khazars? how could you reconquista a land if it never belonged to you?
>>57325573
lol no
>>57325838
what
>>
Romania is just a shitty left behind country which belongs in the trash along side with every other useless Easter-European country and the entire Middle-East
>>
>>57331207
>>57332806
Eventually, your problem is that you view this mess as a normal sane person, living in fitting environment and society- like a true westerner (East Europe is the west, for this matter). You live in a world with systems and structures, where things are being done in certain ways and everybody sticks to the rules you yourself created for yourself. It's not like that in the middle east. If the agreement says "you give us what we want, and in return you get peace", it does not necessarily mean that the sides agree that "we will give them what they want, and in return we get peace". This is why all western attempts to "make peace" here have failed: you just don't understand how this place works and thinks, so everybody comes with the solution that would work back at their home. This is why democracy is failed in Iraq, this why wars in Africa only get bloodier.

>>57332862
Right, but there are 2 remarks to make:
1. The Brits promised both the Jews and the Arabs the land if they help overthrow the Ottomans, but only the Jews actually kept their side of the bargain (and that's why so many Jews had British army training- training they later used to create the IDF).
2. The Brits haven't brought this up to UN vote following a failed Arab revolt (that mostly was focused on raiding and killing sprees in Jewish settlements anyway), but rather following a pretty successful Jewish revolt with their underground movements.

>>57333113
> blame the french and british for fucking things up
Pretty much.
> aren't you guys khazars
Khazars are 2% of the Ashkenazi population and are long time assimilated, while the Ashkenazi Jews themselves represent only 49%-51% of the Jewish population.
> lol no
lol yes.
>>
>>57332806
I guess the Americans ought to give their country back to the natives, so do people from Australia, New zealand, and so on and so forth.
People who were kicked out of Palestine still live today.
Oh and we have really deviated from the thread subject.
>>
>>57333596
>implying East-Europe has good rules
all their governments are crumbling, besides that they are almost equal to a third world country. If you want to take a good example of a western country you should take, for example, my country or germany. And not some left-behind lowlife country from east-europe
>>
>>57333530
Is that supposed to hurt anyone's feelings?
>>
>>57333792
And don't forget Ukraine, eventhough they are about to join the glorious EU the silent war with Russia still rages on in the slavic countries.
>>
>>57324915
This is evidence of sea levels going down
>>
File: 1430433506541.png (790 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1430433506541.png
790 KB, 792x792
>>57333596
i mean they weren't just a bunch of disconnected tribes
none of these arab countries existed before, but some palestenians were city folk. to claim that all these ancient cities were empty before the jews came is ridiculous

the problem is that all these nationalities are basically plastic, they were non-existent 90 years ago
there are two non-plastic nations in the middle-east, turkey and iran. rest were basically created by external forces
>>
>>57333951
This Islamic war is just a result of a British fuck up.
>hurr-durr we don't give a shit who's land it is, we are going to divide it on our own
And that's when they put rivaling tribes together in one country. Great idea if you ask me! otherwise no rekt threads on /b/
>>
>>57324915

No. The muslim immigrants will never remove euros from their clay and build their own State upon the stolen clay.

I think a better analogy would be the Jews did what the Crusaders did, but on a much wider scale.
>>
>>57329753
"Partiton plan...Israeli initiative" what?! Where are you getting your info from? If they wanted to partion Israel in the past why not today as well?
>>
File: 1452214887668.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
1452214887668.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>57326227
>since Jesus was a false prophet
this is why I can't stand Judaism

at least Islam respects Jesus, Jews just spit on him and celebrate the fact that they tortured him
>>
>>57327098
There are different subclades my Aryan friend Pajeet
>>
>>57333596
Why not have the international community meditate the problem and if anyone breaks their promise the internatinal community decides what to do. I am not saying that anybody has a solution, but playing with our dicks and waiting for a miracle ain't happening, non-violent actions MUST be taken, the international community must be the judge not one (group) countries/country, both sides need to accept the existence of the other.
>>
>>57334238
Why should we care about Jesus?
He's neither our prophet nor our messiah.
>>
Civilized people conquering apes
Vs
Woman beaters immigrating Civilized world
Ahmed my son...
>>
>>57334147
True. I think we ought to learn from history, but pointing fingers is not a solution.
>>
>>57333792
I said "for this matter". Despite everything, they're much closer to you in their thinking and in their logic than to middle-easterners.
>>57333615
Thread subject was stupid to begin with.
And you have to understand: Israelis don't view giving the land back to the Arabs in the same manner as US giving America back to the natives or Aussis giving the land back to the Abu, but rather as a the Brits giving London back to the Italians.

>>57334166
> Where are you getting your info from?
All this stuff happened in my lifetime. I'm in constant contact with Arabs due to work, and I used to be active in the local political scene (from both left and right sides).
> If they wanted to partion Israel in the past why not today as well?
Israelis stopped believing in miracles. It's part of the process of having the country turning from left wing (pro peace, pro Arab, pro partition) in the 90's, to right wing today.
It's not that people stopped believing in peace, they just stopped believing that giving the Arabs what they want will bring peace- because what they will always ultimately want is for Israel to cease it's existence.

>>57333951
I absolutely agree with you.
And no one makes the claim that Arabs didn't live in the region and in the ancient cities (aside from trolls and people too stupid to argue with). But saying that the Jews didn't live as well, and that they have to claim to make is equally ridiculous.
>>
>>57334238
Christianity came before Islam, jesus for the jews is the same as muhamed for christians
>>
>>57334838
but Christians don't openly mock Mohammed, at least not like Jews do with Jesus, and we certainly don't celebrate any harm that may have come to Mohammed
>>
>>57334790
I can't look at the matter from your point of view, maybe you know something I don't. What is your opinion then, what initiatives do you think might help bring peace?
>>
>>57324915
what does actually differentiate jews from the other sandniggers of ME?
>violent
>hurba burka looking
>meme religion
>constant butthurt

seriously, what?
>>
>>57333951

Turkey and Iran are also plastic nations, far from ethnically homogenous. The difference with the rest of the Middle East is that both had a strong, functional State since almost ever. Well, at the least the Iranians. The turks not so much but they like to to think they're the ottomans. Kek.

I don't know that much about the rest of the ME, but I guess it's more arab-homogeneous (in spite of there being other groups) than Iran (lots of kurds, azeris, turkmens, pashtun, arabs, balochis...) or Turkey (where pure turks are probably a minority, kek).

Thing is even if the rest of the ME ispredominantly arab in culture and ethnicity, that doesn't neccesarily translate in nationality as probably there are just as much subtle "national" differences among the variety of arab groups.
>>
>>57334790
ah no i never made that claim
who the hell would make that claim though? there is no contesting the fact that there were quite a lot of jews in the ottoman empire, they even tried to buy the land in palestine but the sultan refused and blocked extensive sale of land in that region
>>
>>57335354
So ia it a good analogy or not?
>>
>>57334540
> international community meditate the problem ...
You offer the same solution that has been offered for years, a solution that the Israelis got burned trusting it.
Israel provides the West Bank (and Gaza) with free water and electricity purely as humanitarian gesture. Israel does it because West Bank never even tried to create infrastructure, economy or anything else needed to establish a country. Gaza even manged to destroy the working power plants we left them and turn the water in the wells that we left there into saltwater.
Will they provide themselves if they finely have an independent country (that less and less Israelis believe that they really want)? Or will the humanitarian outcry will reach to Israel, which a way to blame them will be found, as the international community has already done in every pilot that Israel attempted with the Arabs?
The International community can't play a role because it's not a fair third party, it's an irrelevant third wheel.

>>57335515
So we can agree. That's almost unheard of in the wild spaces of the Internet.
>>
>>57334238
>he thinks there is such thing as a prophet
>>
File: koksal_pasha.jpg (2 MB, 3132x3132) Image search: [Google]
koksal_pasha.jpg
2 MB, 3132x3132
>>57335512
well it is obvious that you do not know history
firstly, the land that is turkey today was referred to as turkey by the westerns a long time before the independence movement
secondly these nations are actual nation states, ethnic homogeneity does not have anything to do with the idea of a nation but language, culture and bond does. iran is quite old as a nation and turkey's ethnic minorities came together and joined the nation during the independence war. kurds are an exception because they did not fight in the independence war, ww1 or join the congress
thirdly the turkish state is actually an extension of the ottomans western trained military elite and political parties. the galipoli campaign is quite important because we see nearly all the important figures that create the national assembly, the resistance movement and the turkish state fighting as officers in this war, the bond between them is established during this time
fourthly the turkish identity is not a racial one. it was called turkey because most of the population were turks and the common language was turkish. there is also no such thing as a 'pure turk', kinda like the jews we have been racially mixing with locals everywhere we go for the last 3k years
>>
>>57335651
This is the first time I hear of this, I am not very documented in the matter as to try to refute your statement, so I am going to take your word for it.
I still can't get past the argument that partition won't work, why the fuck not? You have international pressure to keep you from fucking with one another, economic sanctions, political sanctions, how did this not work in the past and how will it not work now?
>>
>>57334790

>And you have to understand: Israelis don't view giving the land back to the Arabs in the same manner as US giving America back to the natives or Aussis giving the land back to the Abu, but rather as a the Brits giving London back to the Italians.
>the Brits giving London back to the Italians

I'm all for acknowledging the Urals as rightful finno-magyar clay (and remove rusky), but Schlomo,...

Even if there were "Brits" back then, and even implying that Britain is the original clay of the modern day Britlad, the "Italians" of the Roman Empire didn't remove "Brit".

If we have to go by your jewish logic of returning to "original urheimat" there would need to be a hella lot of clay give away and remove people from places all over the world.

That is even >implying the jews are the first and original people of that clay called nowadays Israel.
>>
>>57336091

>the turkish identity is not a racial one.

That was my point since you turks are nowadays genetically closer to Greeks and Slavs than to Turks from Central Asia. But I was raising this issue in relation to the Arab world having less of a lets say state identity as a result of having lack a proper long lasting State of their own for centuries even though ethnically speaking they're much more homogeneous than Turkey and Iran.
>>
>>57327038
Kek'd hard at 1920, didn't properly see what the shape was at first
>>
>>57337127
Is that an American state or something?
>>
>>57337267
Yeah, Jew York
>>
>>57335100
My knowledge doesn't really extend much beyond yours, most things are known. But I do have the advantage of understanding.
You want a near-future, peaceful resolve of this conflict where both parties make compromises and stay happy? Won't happen, sorry mate.
I don't purport to know the the solution or being smarter than others that tried, but the first step will be minimizing international intervention, or at least reboot it's entire attitude and approach. With no international leverage, the Arabs, for the first time, will have to face the problem directly, and find a solution to what they want.
Right now, they outsource the conflict to the rest of the world, having no stakes of their own involved, so they can afford themselves to play it big and plan on somehow eliminating the "Israel problem" entirely.

>>57336305
It will not work, because there will be no International political pressure that is used in the right way. Even that's what we agree on, and it's all singed and documented, it will be just foolish papers that will have nothing to do with what happens in reality.
This is what was supposed to happen in the 70's- but didn't. What was supposed to happen in the 80's, the 90's and 2005- but didn't.
You come with the mindset that there is a system, and that if it's well designed enough, than it will work and keep everything in place. This is how a normal mindset should work, I have no quarrels with that, such system here won't work, no matter how well you design it and how fail-proof it will be. At the end, this is a deal that involves people that demand a state for decades, yet refuse any opportunity to make one, people that as a charter refuse to acknowledge the right of the other to exist.
I'm not even kidding: the Arab demand is that any agreement with Israel will be made without recognition of Israel's right to exists- so that further struggle against it can be committed if there is some kind of an agreement in place.
>>
>>57336693

>>57336693
> hella lot of clay give away and remove people from places all over the world.
Exactly my point of why so many Israelis think it's stupid.
> implying the jews are the first and original people of that clay called nowadays Israel.
No one is saying that Fernando. The Israelites, like any normal nation, came here one day and took this place by force. If there were Canaanites today, we would have a separate discussion. It's pretty much only the Chinese that can claim that they were the first to settle their clay and live on it to this day.

> Italians of the Roman Empire didn't remove "Brit".
Neither Israel removed the Arabs. When you clear out all the crying out stolen clay and "we came from Tal-Abib", you'll find out that 20% of Israel's population are Arabs that live a good life here and were never forced out of their homes. The only unfortunate ones that lost it where folks that either:
A) Followed their leaders that ran away as soon as they realized that the Jews will have their country and will enforce law and order upon the land.
B) Ran in horror from the same stories that are told today about what murderous savages the Israelis are that kill all that is in sight, rape woman and use kids as shields.
C) Participated in the war all the Arabs nations started against Israel, and were banished as a result of being enemies of the state.

Anyone who was smart enough to realize the leaders were only protecting their money, smart enough not to believe crap stories about the Jews and didn't choose to initiate violence against them- were simply absorbed and given legit Israeli citizenship- social services, voting and minority-protection laws included.
>>
>>57324915
only Jews bring civilization and arabs bring ISIS
>>
>>57337312

It's more like Israel does not recognize the right of the Palestinian State to exist and are fundamentally opposed to the 2 states solution.

Moderate palestinians recognized the right of Israel to exist after the Oslo agreements. Ever since then the policy of Israel has been to sabotage the moderate palestinians in every conceivable way such as expanding illegal colonization so that Hamas and the extremists that do not recognize Israel's right to exist come out on top.

This way you can put forward your case to the world; "Oy Vey, see?? they do not recognize our right to exist!!!"

Hamas is Israel's Greatest Ally.
>>
>>57337312
I am beginning to sort of understand what you are saying. It is the inability of the people to accept each other, but I couldn't help but notice your bias against the Arabs, I think the situation is a little more nuanced than what you perceive it to be, you are passively painting the Arab peoples as difficult to deal with, want it their way or no way, and while I agree with you to some point, you must recognise that some israelis are difficult to deal with to some extent or another. Having said all that, I don't want this mini-debate to transform into "oh look how stubborn Arab/Jews are....but they are more hardheaded". It is becoming evident that the jews or rather the world is becoming desensitized about the conflict, it really looks like a tunnel with no end, but I am optimistic that in a right time there will come a viral movement of logic that will bring people to their senses, perhaps conflict fatigue who knows, but in the end steps will have to be taken, and people will have to leave behind their "all mine" way of thinking.
>>
>>57325573

There were hebrews at some point living in the Judeans hills, but before them there were Cannanite tribes, and Egyptians, and Jebusites, Judeans were invading desert dwellers and remained as such. After their brief rise, the ancient kingdom was divided into two Israel in the north for the Samarians who still exist today, and the southern desert kingdom of Judeans, who were later some of them got kicked out by Romans, and then the land got taken by Persians, Byzantines, Arabs, Crusaders, Mamluks, Kurds, and then the Ottomans came. And on a side note, modern day Samaria according to Israeli historians retained many of it is ancient people they just converted, and as for the small Judean kingdom in the south, many jews remained in the land and later became part of the fabric that is Palestinian people. So, their historical claim is a bunch of bullshit. As for purchasing land, until 1948 they only managed to buy 7% of the historical land even with their massive wealth, and they bought it from Lebanese Christian landlords who were given to them through the feudal system in Ottoman times.
>>
>>57327960
>dirty Muslim fag wants to talk about killing

This is why no one will take your bullshit seriously. Horrible hypocrisy and lies that we are here because we're religious fanatics. More people died in one year in Yemen then the whole conflict here ever. More people died in Syria in a few months then people here ever. More people were killed by Isis this year then both Muslims or Jew here. Stop pretending you care about lives, you only care about your hatred of Jew which found the convenient excuse of Zionism to use.
>>
>>57328658
Why do you act like you know what it's like here? Arabs here go to college, they have civilized lives better then the majority of the Arab world. Visit Jaffa and then talk.
>>
>>57338140

There are canaanites today, Schlomo. They are called Palestinians nowadays. They lived and stayed in tha clay forever, mixed with jews, byzantines, arabs, t*rks, christians, etc and adopted a variety of languages and culture overtime. They're the people of the roman province of Palestine.

You guys are the offspring of that same people that chose to leave that clay for Russia and etc over 2000 years ago.

You are literally a finn going back to the Urals nowadays and telling the local slaviced, rusky-speaking fingolian; "Oy Vey, fugg off, this my rightful clay!!!!"
>>
>>57334997
Right...all Jew mock Jesus during our Passover parties, you're pretty educated about my culture. Tell me more?

*spoiler* I'm half Christian, been to churches here before and know many many Christians Jews, Christian Arabs, half Christians Jews or Arabs, Christian Armenians and Greeks and Christian Ethiopian Jews. All live here with rights to worship.
>>
>>57340066
You know Russian Jews make less then 25% of Israel...
Mega can't anyone hate us using facts? We don't mock Jesus, we aren't all or even majority white, we aren't an apartheid state and Arabs here live freely.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>57340426

I'm all for jews living freely in a Palestinian State, no apartheid, no violence, full civil rights and prosperity and etc.

Since you proudly exhibit the palestinians living freely within the State of Israel , I suppose you wouldn't have any problem with it being the other way round...

Ou pas, Mordechai?
>>
>>57341443
Are you implying all people are equal? Would you want to live in a mostly African place since you allow Africans in Spain with rights? Don't be a hypocrite. If Palestinians were civil people who didn't hate Jews I wouldn't care but that's not the case. I'm for a two state solution. Give West Bank as a Palestinian state, fuck gaza, we do population changes and get it over with. We took all our settlers and soldiers away from gaza before and? It's a total hell hole now and still fired rockets at us. You can make peace with people who want to kill you all. I can tell by your post you have a bias against Jews for whatever reason, but I can get my life on it, if you had to live with all Palestinians you would hate them more then you hate Jews.
>>
>>57339533
> bias against the Arabs
Sure, especially since I'm an Israeli. With everything I say, take this into consideration.
I try not to turn a blind eye to the wrong doings of Israel, but having long time to just sit and try to think everything through, I reached a point where I just failed to make claims to contradict what I came to believe in the posts above, nor I could make a strong enough case in favor of the Arabs.
And such is life, the way I see it: there is no point in the middle, and both sides are equally to blame and both did equally bad and good stuff, because in reality, the case is often that all sides wronged, but someone is to blame and the other is not as much. Even the grey morality of real life has shades, and I believe that the Israeli one is brighter.

> Arab peoples as difficult to deal with
better put than I ever could. Perhaps this is not PC, or just something not right to say, but again, you view things differently when experiencing them on your own flesh.

> some israelis are difficult to deal with
You can't even imagine. This like little social hell sometimes.
And yet, this will fall under the "specifics" category, while my claims against the Arabs are more about the overarching and general attitude, behavior and actions.
Best example I have for this,is a lecture from a veteran in a museum that I heard on school trip long time ago: the vet's unit manged to take an entire Jordanian battalion as captives during the Israeli Independence War: Upon talking with the commanding Jordanian officer, the officer asked "what are you going to do with us?" and the soldier replayed with nativity: "probably the same thing that you would do to us"- a reply that made the officer to pass out as he stands, only to wake up in a hospital beside his wounded soldiers as they were being treated and fed.
This is the story that I use for myself as the staple of why, at days end, I biased in favor of Israel.
>>
>>57341841

>Oy vey, you anti-semitic!!

I don't have a bias against jews for being jews, I have a bias against jews for being the bad guys. You're not deceiving anyone (well, except the burgers); you want and need the Palestinians to be in the hands of extremists, you don't want the 2 state solutions, you don't want to accept the right of the Palestinian State to exist, and you don't want to compromise on Jerusalem.

You want it all for yourselves and Jerusalem for Israel.

You just don't have the balls and honesty to say it loud and clearly to the world. Well some of you in the far-right do say out loud and openly. At least they're being honest about it.
>>
>>57324915
i cant wait for europe to be divided in half, half europeans, half muslims. since UN will agree with this it will be legit :)
>>
>>57343990
>I'm not anti Semite I just think all Jews are bad and the things I think they want are what they want you can trick me!

Wow so redpilled! Typical dumb pol spic, happy your country is a corrupt and unemployed cuck country that will be Muslim soon. One day you'll deal with these same Muslim and we'll see what a great guy you are spic
>>
>>57344491

t. far-right fascist ultranationalist zionist """""""""peace-lover"""""""""""""
>>
>>57341905
Fuck political correctness, the key to having a fruitful conversation is to get something off of your chest without being to extreme as to deter people from you, it is nice to see the free uncensored opinions of people, as long as they are not formulating it like a troll. You seem like an ok dude/chick, a little pessimistic, but overall down to earth. It is okay to have a bias, nobody can help it, and noticing it is actually quite a feat, it is the first/hardest/most important step to knowing when to put it aside.
t-was great chatting with you, but I need to go to sleep.
godspeed anon :)
>>
Hitler should have finished the job
>>
>>57344639
Good night my friend.
>>
>>57344636
Close. More like center democratic Zionist. I'm just not a dumb spic who's gonna pretend you can make peace with Muslims who want to kill you. Go be a commie leftist spic cuck in your own shit country and take all the Arab dick you want.
>>
File: world-HDI-2015.jpg (330 KB, 1130x920) Image search: [Google]
world-HDI-2015.jpg
330 KB, 1130x920
>>57344639
Achmed how sad is it that your best option to improve your miserable life is living in a 2nd world shithole like Romania?
>>
>>57343990
>rape half the world
>commit horrible attrocities all throughout history
>imperial history
>keeps part of Morocco

Please tell me more how to be the "good" guys!
>>
File: loss_of_land_History_v3.png (383 KB, 1200x882) Image search: [Google]
loss_of_land_History_v3.png
383 KB, 1200x882
>>57324915
>>57332085
FTFY
>>
>>57345077

t. Ariel, illegal settler in the West Bank, Goodjewstein.

>Oy vey, don't criticize Israel, you anti-semitic goy!!!! We the good guys!!!
>>
>>57334838
> jesus for the jews is the same as muhamed for christians

What... Only after the death of Jesus did Christianity become a thing. While he was alive he was a Jew
>>
>>57345095
Too much green left desu senpai a lam
>>
>>57340275
>I'm half christian

What the fuck?! Religion isn't an ethnicity
>>
>>57345283
Well since you are a dumb spic let me break it down for you. You can criticize Israel without being a typical polfag loser like you. You're the Catholic Ahmad who thinks you know what goes on here, talks about bullshit that doesn't happen and thinks Jews are the bad guys while ignoring your own history like the hypocritical spic shit you are. I hope Spain is nuked desu, we have South America now so no one needs you running around unemployed electing commies
>>
>Jews in Gaza
Why would you even want that shithole?
>>
>>57345329
Isn't is self explanatory? Half my family are Christians. I was raised with both cultures and while I don't consider myself Christians i think half Christian describes it good enough.
>>
>>57345502
There's none left. We pulled out for peace promise and took the settlers, we got exactly what we thought in return. Bombs. Now people want us to do the same in West Bank and dumb spics like the one ITT think we're evil for not wanting to repeat the same mistake. Only way we should agree to two state and taking settlers is if they take our Muslims.
>>
>an ideology thats based on the extremist view of a religion
>the belief that the land is holy and that everyone must perform a pilgrimage there
>believing that those who are not part of that faith are second class citizens
>not believing in fixed borders
>expansion of the land in the name of god
mfw zionism and isis are quite similar except the yahood played it smart and did it 68 years before isisbros
>>
>>57345701
Well I mean Durkas are going to Durka buy why would settlers even go to Gaza in the first place? West Bank I understand but why Gaza? desu imo you should've dumped Gaza on Egypt when you had the chance.
>>
File: 03990_000_bible-map-1.jpg (87 KB, 460x675) Image search: [Google]
03990_000_bible-map-1.jpg
87 KB, 460x675
>>57345780
I don't see what's so holy about this land tbqh
>>
>>57345890
well whities gotta get a boner for that place every couple of centuries
>>
>>57345038
I wanted to go to sleep but I couldn't. I knew a wonderful anon had something even more wonderful to say.
So my dear hairy ass kike brother, allow me to tell you that whilst Romania is an insignificant player in the world, it is still a wonderful place to live in, nice people, beautiful environment, and plenty and plenty of room to grow.It basically "rebooted" with a fresh start less than 30 years ago due to communism, so it is not very fair to judge it like that, and I am pretty sure that my family has had it better than the average Israeli family.
Oh and don't jump to conclusions dear, I may not be an Arab.
>>
>>57345808
Because Israel is only as safe as its borders are.
Borders with no settlers are way weaker than the other way around.
Even with them there, there have been many lefties who think that our borders aren't as important as making our enemies happy like cuckolds.

Anyway, the Israeli military and Israeli settlers have fully left the Gaza Strip in 2005.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_disengagement_from_Gaza

But the Palestinians of Gaza still hate Israel and every two years, during summer, shoot over 1000 missiles at Israeli cities, now even closer to Israel's core thanks to their control of former Israeli towns.

Why? Because they want Israelis to leave all of Israel, and every border and every Israeli settler who abandons his home for the sake of peace isn't enough for the Palestinians because they want ALL of Israel.
That's why peace treaties have never been signed- Palestinian leaders never agree to sign upon Israel's first term- Them recognizing the right of the Jewish people to live in Israel as well.
>>
>>57345780
>an ideology thats based on the extremist view of a religion

Zionism was started by seculars...
>the belief that the land is holy and that everyone must perform a pilgrimage there
You got half of that right, good try
>believing that those who are not part of that faith are second class citizens

Not true at all. We have Muslims politicians and soldiers. Do Muslim cunts have Jewish ones?
>not believing in fixed borders

We do believe in borders, settlers aren't a part of the governments and we agreed on set borders that the Arabs refused
>expansion of the land in the name of god

*in the name of safety

Muslims attack and lose and we take strategic land. Next time don't attack.

Can at least one of you genius anti Zionist get a single fact right about Israel? Maybe do some research next time

>>57345808
The settlers are basically our hillbillies and are insane.

Anyway, Egypt never wanted them. They actually have a full blockade and them and treat them even worse then Israel does but Muslims only care about "oppression" when Jews "do" it.
>>
>>57346199
Why are you even here

Where are you from
>>
File: baruch.jpg (35 KB, 216x296) Image search: [Google]
baruch.jpg
35 KB, 216x296
>I believe in a 2 state solution

It feels cringey for me to wholly support a unified Israel, no west bank, no gaza, just israel, being a part of the diaspora and I'm not even fully jewish.

I can see where the anti-zionist chasids come from, there's no point in having this forced, half-assed "jewish" state if it's just going to be a shitshow like this.

either do it all, make canaan great again, establish the sanhedrin again, or just don't fucking do it.
>>
File: IMF-2014.jpg (42 KB, 659x567) Image search: [Google]
IMF-2014.jpg
42 KB, 659x567
>>57346199
Romania is still a shitty Eastern European country who lives as a 2nd worlder, or even as a 3rd worlder if you're not close enough to your big cities, right?
That's just depressing, especially in 2016.

FYI- Israelis tend to go on vacation to Romania because the plane ticket is cheap and fucking your Romanian girls is even cheaper.
I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>57346228
Just use your Jew Magic and turn them into Jews :^)
But seriously would giving Gaza to Egypt like Sinai not have been more beneficial in the long run? I mean Egypt was cucked into being sort of friendly with Israel right? So surely it would be a secure border if that had been the case. As for West Bank, fuck if I know
>>
File: israel-pre-1967-borders.jpg (65 KB, 600x665) Image search: [Google]
israel-pre-1967-borders.jpg
65 KB, 600x665
>>57345432

Calma, Schlomo.

Before you vent off your zionist ultranationalist frustation by writing a letter to Spielberg compelling him to make a movie about Spanish Conquistadors killing babies, allow me to educate you with this map;

The non-green places represent not Israel. Repeat with me: that is not Israel and our agression and occupation forces must GTFO from there.

The green part is Israel. It shouldn't have been created in the first place as it was a vuciously criminal inmoral thing to happen, but, it's too late now to reverse the criminal zionist fait-accompli, so... it'll have to be.

But for the rest of the territories, West Bank, Gaza and Golan: gtfo with your occupation army and your illegal nazi-tier settlers
>>
>>57346388
>Anyway, Egypt never wanted them. They actually have a full blockade and them and treat them even worse then Israel does
Damn I never realized they were THAT shitty that even Egypt doesn't want them.
>>
>>57346401
what is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>57346485
>Seriously would giving Gaza to Egypt like Sinai not have been more beneficial in the long run?
It is, but even Egypt, an Arab Muslim country doesn't want to take in their fellow Arab Muslims of the Gaza Strip.
They are too barbaric, poor which make most of them to live as criminals.
>>
>>57346412
What's your solution? The un and the rest of the Muslims aren't gonna just let us. If we did we would have sanctions and a huge war again right after with the rest of the slimes. I only believe in a two state of we keep Jerusalem and they take all their Muslims out of Israel in return.
>>
>>57346619
I think it's pretty self explanatory.
>>
>>57346662
>implying Pan Arabism is anything other than a glorified meme
>implying there's such a thing as Arabian solidarity or Muslim Brotherhood
>>
>>57346575
Spain has no right to talk about human rights. Give Moroccan clay back and fix South America first and then I'll listen to you spic babble. You don't know shit about Israel, you don't know shit about how Muslims act, and you don't even know shit about your own shit countries history you shit skin. Off yourself.
>>
File: Six-Day_War_-_Israel_vs_Arabs.jpg (131 KB, 319x1184) Image search: [Google]
Six-Day_War_-_Israel_vs_Arabs.jpg
131 KB, 319x1184
>>57346801
Arabs would only unite for the right enemy.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
>>
>>57346956
And look at what good it did for them, Also I can't believe that Egypt was so cucked as to think of themselves as araps.
>>
>>57346429
that's great. I didn't know our tourism sector is that good. Israelis can come anytime to "fuck "cheap"Romanian girls" and escape the conflict and sand winds, and enjoy the magnificent nature, and the kind-hearted faithful modest Romanians. Oh and we will force every Israeli to pay alimony, so spread the word "remeber to pull out" :)
>>
>>57346751
I think you should be just a tad more specific
>>
>>57346680
it's not like you have to expel them all, just annex the land. like you said, it's been given back before, for peace, but to no avail.

I don't think there is a perfect solution given the politics but what would be ideal, in my opinion, is not to remove any citizens, just the borders around west bank and gaza. a population transfer ensures you never get that land again. if jews can be interspersed throughout the whole land then they can just make it jewish, and everything else falls into place.

even in the bible, pagan canaanites and others are occupying the same space as the hebrews. I don't think it has to be a 100% jewish population to be a totally jewish nation.
>>
>>57347083
But Muslims breed to fast, if that was done it would be a Muslim majority in no time and turn into another shithole. That or We'd have full blown civil war. You really think people from gaza can live in a civil place when a good portion of Arab Israelis who are educated are still shot terrorists. One state solution sounds like a nightmare.
>>
>>57347294
Jew let me ask you a question
how hard is it to learn hebrew?
>>
>>57347389
Speaking, not hard. Reading, a little harder. Writing, semi hard. My dick, really hard.
>>
>>57347294
and they wouldn't breed just the same in their respective welfare hellholes?

jews have a ludicrously high birth rate for a """western""" non-muslim population; if any other nationality had to compete with the palestinians they'd be taken over in a generation. if more jews a) immigrate and b) have a few kids, then it wouldn't be such an issue. curbing arab population growth is another issue entirely. the 20% israeli arab population, what's their birth rate like?
>>
>>57347490
So its not as hard as it seems? How far do you think 1 year of study is going to take me? Basic reading, like a newspaper?
>>
>>57347500
Because if they breed in their hellholes is not our problem. We'd keep them out and if they bomb us then we'd be in a war with an actual country and would be free to fuck their shit up. Arab birth rates are the second highest here, right after ultra orthodox. If we combined then there would already be more Muslims then Jews, so that's civil war already. If not then in a few generations Israel would just be another Arab shithole but with some Jews left, only all the smart ones would leave. It just wouldn't work. Either Jordan and Egypt have to be forced to take them and we get the land or two state with population changes. Those are the only options to avoid a civil war.
>>
>>57347500
Also left off, the mostly sheltered European Jews running from Arabs or American Jews wouldn't move here if we're 60% Muslims. All that would happen is our Jews would leave leaving only ultra orthodox and some mizrahi Jews behind.

>>57347724
Most likely, the Israeli government Hebrew schools for new immigrants are only 5 months and they learn basic Hebrew and to read and write so a year with some practice should be good
>>
>>57347765
my point about bringing up their having high TFR in their territories was that thats more money the israeli economy has to pour into them, so its not like its not NOT hurting you guys as well.

>If we combined then there would already be more Muslims then Jews

I hadn't realized this.

fuck, I think you may be right.

if they are given their own state, you guys could fuck their shit up country to country as you said, yes? do you think that could pave the way to not just establishing dominion over the land, but absorbing it eventually? "disputed" territories don't mean shit, if you have it you have it, it doesn't matter who's butthurt or not.

sorry, I don't mean to sound like a pleb in all this, this entire conflict just pisses me off. I want to make aliyah, I wish to serve in the IDF, I just want it to mean something.
>>
>>57346826

How does it feel being evil?

I mean, is it something one is consciously aware, like, do you ever walk out of your illegal house in your illegal zionist settlement in the West Bank, pick a glass of cranberry juice, take a seat in the porche and say to yourself;

"holy shit, Schlomo... We came here in ships across the ocean and in less than 50 years we've conquered this land, taking all this land from the pali untermenschen, humilliate them and deprive them of their dignity, have ourselves gotten wealthy and whitey, and for sure in next 50 years we're gonna take all the pali land that's still left and kick them out totally or have them as ourslaves while we get whiter and wealthier. Oh man, when that day arrives Imma go to Jerusalem and masturbate furuously on top of the Wall with the Torah at the sight of the Zionist Reich dream finally accomplished!"
>>
>>57347969
Maybe, we can't say until it happens. Maybe when Syria is depopulated we can spread that way who knows.

>>57348115
>how does it feel to be evil

You tell me you imperialist commie spic

I don't live in the West Bank and again, a murdering raping spic who's "people" killed and taped entire continents don't get to have an opinion. You're literally called white devil by natives, the hypocrisy your brown salsa covered asshole has is astounding. Seriously please kill your self and get rid of at least one unemployed spic
>>
>>57346228
Because many of them are europeans and they are it as an invasion but anyway it doesn't matter you conquer or get conquered, Arabs did the same and worse

You are fucked because political correctness, US and allies won't let you do your work
>>
>>57348696

Wrong again, Schlomo.

I didn't go anywhere, and neither did my ancestors. That's why I'm a Spanish.

The ones that did are nowadays called colombians, chileans, mexicans, argies, etc.

That's why I don't put in the same pot jews that don't have anything to do with Israel and/or the Zionist crime with those who do.
>>
>>57347933
thanks for the answers
>>
>>57324915
Yes and both a fucking cockroaches that needs to be genocided to make this world a better place for all us.
>>
>>57349253
are you using a proxy IP?
>>
>>57349497
No

Egypt is gradually becoming a tad bit more secular everyday and we are not getting rid of Islamist and Islam here only for them to spring up Europe and the cycle begins all over again. Bearded morons with signs like "Sharia for UK" and don't integrate should be shot to death.

I don't mind 'moderate' islam where they basically mind own business, keep this fairy tales to themselves and integrate to some point.

Israelis are a bunch of delusional cunts that are by no means different than ISIS. Their uniforms and their apparent secular lifestyle within Israel itself doesn't redeem them when their country's foreign policy and politicians are acting upon some bullshit a moron written in his cave a couple of thousands years ago. They are not semite, they are slavs and jews have existed and lived in the middle east for since they've arrived with no problem.
Also the fact that a 'jewish' state is the only 'democratic' and 'secular' is only an indication for how deep in shit & terrible the other states are.

Europe passed through phase of separation of church and state two hundred years while we're basically stuck in medieval times.
>>
>>57349018
No your ancestors raped and killed the natives of South America and the Philippines you dumb spic. I'm so tired of you always posting the same shit every time I post. We've had this same discussion before. You're just an arrogant spic who doesn't know shit. My family bought land here, we didn't kill anyone or steal anything. Fuck off you social justice trash, every country commits acts of war at some point, you're just obsessed with Jews and like to act like you aren't so you can feel better about your sad pathetic existence. You have literally zero clue what goes here, who lives here, how Muslims are treated here, how Jews got here, or really anything. So just stop posting in every thread I post like the obsessive fucking spic you are until you get a single fucking clue. God why couldn't the Spanish flue while out your useless Arab rape baby shithole of a country.

>>57350323
Fuck off sand nigger subhuman. Egypt is a shithole that makes other shitholes look good. Rape capital. Yeah we're the same as Isis for fighting back against you goat fuckers? Just leave this planet already you goat raping shit skin. Isis would behead you and cut your dick off and feed it to you trash bag wearing mom but no we're bad because we wanna live in a country in peace. I ducking hate Arabs more then any creature. You fuck up everywhere you go, your countries are always at war, and yet everyone is always the problem. I'm at least happy if one day we get taken out we'll nuke you animals and take you with us. Please start another war we can embarrass you again and take the Sinai into competent hands that aren't covered in goat shit.
>>
>>57350323
Most of Israeli isn't Slav you dumb cunt. If we're just Slavs you're just niggers. Jews and Muslims always were at war, don't act like briefe periods of teamwork during Christian dark ages are our whole history. You look at that black haired brown eyed tan big nosed "Russian" and say he isn't a Semite Ahmad. Why do you rapists get to live everywhere but Semite Slav mixes can't? Israel has nothing to do with religion. Zionism was secular and we're here because of ww2 and there was a jewish presence here already. You'd know that if you didn't have Egyptian sand monkey education. You're stuck in medieval times because you're sub human lying corrupt pieces of shit who'd rather worry about the Jewish and the Palestinians you block and won't take yourself then fix your backwards mentality. Fucking die Arab scum.
>>
>>57340066
>You are literally a finn going back to the Urals nowadays and telling the local slaviced, rusky-speaking fingolian; "Oy Vey, fugg off, this my rightful clay!!!!"
damn, that's actually a pretty good analogy

also the Jew ITT is really getting butthurt kek
>>
>>57351160
Yeah I am, im fucking tired of dumb Muslims who'd get literally cut to pieces by their fellow Muslims tell us we're the same because oh no how dare a country that has some Europeans exist in the Middle East and not kiss Arab ass. I also hate countries that committed mass atrocities talk about Israel like we're the only ones who ever won land in a war. Im tired of people having to make stuff up about us and using bullshit arguments that aren't actually happening. And no it isn't a good analogy, it's a shit analogy only retards would use or validate. Jews were forced to leave their countries and went to a country that had Jews already living in it and a history of Jews. They didn't just showed up with tanks. They showed up as refugees trying to live there until dirty Muslim fuckers attacked them and lost. Now they want everyone sympathy because they lost. Fuck them, fuck commie sand nigger loving cucks, and I'll be glad when Europe deals with what we deal with here and when you complain I'll just post SHOULDNT INVADE THEIR LAND LOLOL
SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN IMPERIALISTSTOP KILLING MUSLIMS CHILDRENS HAHA. at least now I don't feel bad about all your countries dying too.
>>
>>57350807
>ad hominem
We'll stop raping when you stop sucking on cut off baby penises.

>>57351008
>Semite Slav mixes can't
Semite Slav "mixes" can live anywhere they want as long they're willing to co exist peacefully with people living around them otherwise they should fuck off with their religious cult somewhere else.
>>
>>57333113
>khazars

Literally a /pol/ meme, most European Jews are converts from the time when Judaism converted people, and half of the Jews in Israel are Arab Jews.
>>
>>57351564
>implying Muslims fuckers don't cut baby dicks
>implying secular Jews have rabbis suck baby dicks
>implying a majority of the people here are religious
>implying we didn't try to live in peace only for your cult to start wars you'll forever lose
>implying Muslims live in peace with anyone
>implying arapes will ever stop raping

Typical sand nigger, dumb, uniformed, and hypocritical. Why doesn't your shithole take the Palis in you fucking scum
>>
>>57346429
does this trigger you sholmo?
>>
File: 1409774216503.gif (2 MB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
1409774216503.gif
2 MB, 472x360
>>57351734
You are as backward as muslims and you both could eat shit and die with your "secular" judasim for I care.

You're nothing but obnoxious smug shits and your baby penis sucking cult and religion are overrated bullshit and no wonder someone along the course of history decided to stuff you into ovens along with your sense of entitlement.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.