[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 17
File: 634.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
634.jpg
78 KB, 1024x576
What was his fucking problem?
>>
small benis :DDD
>>
Too good for this world, too pure.
>>
some racist Australian that thought all Jews were evil because of some old book, no idea how he could become dictator of Germany though
>>
>>57321090
He should have won. Yurop would be better place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QuxtND_NQg
>>
Probably self hate.
Unability to accept defeat (russian invasion)
Overestimating his abilities
>>
File: hero.jpg (185 KB, 505x799) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
185 KB, 505x799
>>57321090
his "problem" was caring about europeans and trying to save it
>>
Joos.
>>
>>57321219
*caring about europeans of nordic origin
>>
- : he wanted to kill based kikes
+ : he killed commies
>>
he wanted to save europe but they didn't let him
>>
>>57321090
>VE CAN TAKE ON RUSSIA WITHOUT THE YAPS!
Perr Harboru!
>VE CAN FIGHT ZIS VAR ON TWO FRONTS
>>
he didn't have any friends, loner and edgemaster
>>
>>57321421
>attacking pearl harbour and pulling amerilards into war

Idiots
>>
>>57321469
USSR wouldve demolished Nazis anyways
>>
>>57321441
Like about 95% of /int/.
Most of you are potential Hitler's, reported you all just to be sure.
>>
he wanted to destroy europe as the germanic instincts pushed him to
germanics just want to destroy rome over and over and over and over again and they will never stop
>>
>>57321537
Not without massive aid from america and UK
>>
File: Adolf_Hitler.jpg (26 KB, 503x283) Image search: [Google]
Adolf_Hitler.jpg
26 KB, 503x283
>>57321282
sure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvWrxmKxnkA
>>
>>57321090
>it took whole fucking world to take down one damn country in middle of europe between two fronts without any competent allies
>>
if he could wait a few more years until USSR attacks, he could become a saviour of Europe
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
>>
>>57321593
USSR did 70% of damage to nazis, America made it faster with the supplies.

Russia won the WW2 not US
>>
>>57321798
https://youtu.be/pDLyKSYRqXM
>>
>>57321090
Schizophrenia and bipolar personality disorder.
>>
He should have allied superficially with the US, like by means of giving balkans to the dollar bloc.
>>
>>57321801
Epic shitposting. You know literally nothing how this works out
>>
File: 1452712904541.jpg (56 KB, 477x750) Image search: [Google]
1452712904541.jpg
56 KB, 477x750
>>57321090
WTF I HATE GERMAN NOW
>>
>>57321983
k. doesnt chang the fact that USSR was main actor and US support
>>
>>57321090
He liked neither international banker nor communists. He had to go.
>>
>>57321912
No, he should've told Konoe to play by his strategy to take out the Commies first instead of dicking around China, BUT NOOOOO Japan's had enough of the Soviets after Khalkhin Gol.
>>
>>57321090
Too weird to live, too rare to die ;_;7
>>
Memes aside, does anyone on this board actually think nazi Germany was good?
>>
short brown non-white beta manlet, austrian on top of that

there was literally a page from his diary where he talked about a girl "he loved" (the girl didn't even know about his existence, he would just creep on her from a distance) and how he had to watch said girl getting fucked by alphas (young cadets from the local military school)

lmaooooo hitler was a top gamma 'male' that's why he was butthurt
>>
He was an autistic edgy furry

Germans should have been genocided after the Blitz, firestorm the whole fucking country.
>>
>>57322327
read this thread, only edgy northern europeans think that. they are starting to feel all the BLACKED they are getting
>>
>>57322327
plenty
>>
>>57322615
>short brown non-white beta manlet
sounds like your average italian
>>
>>57322626
>firestorm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlnBh0hRpfM
>>
File: swastica.jpg (39 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
swastica.jpg
39 KB, 333x500
>>57321090
should have used a different icon!
we have to change a map icon for temples (Buddhism Manji symbol) since ignorant foreign visitors complain.
>>
File: YUmEs0D.jpg (159 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
YUmEs0D.jpg
159 KB, 700x609
>>57322615
here's the story:

>Hitler fell in love with her after she passed by him during her daily daughter-mother stroll in Linz, glancing at him. Although madly in love with her to the point of suicide, Hitler never once spoke with her,

> Stefanie stated in interviews that she was unaware of Hitler's feelings towards her,

>According to Kubizek, Hitler never spoke to Stefanie, always saying he would do so "tomorrow".
>He loathed those who flirted with her, especially the military officers, whom he called "conceited blockheads"; he came to feel an "uncompromising enmity towards the officer class as a whole, and everything military in general. It annoyed him that Stefanie mixed with such idlers who, he insisted, wore corsets and used scent".
>Hitler insisted that Kubizek stalk Stefanie and delivered daily reports on her activity while he was away visiting his mother or family.
>In one report, Kubizek wrote that Stefanie loved to dance and had taken lessons. Hitler disliked dancing and reportedly replied, "Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on. Once Stefanie is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!"
>In June 1906, Stefanie gave Hitler a smile and a flower from her bouquet as she was passing him in her carriage. Kubizek later described the scene:
>Never again did I see Adolf as happy as he was at that moment.I can still hear his voice, trembling with excitement, 'She loves me!'

so he was
-a creep who had his friend following her
-he thought she "loved him" after thy walked by each other without even talking or anything
-a beta who hated all the alphas who were dicking the bitch
-a fedora gentleman ("Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on. Once Stefanie is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!") *tips der fedora to m'lady

ahahah B E T A
hitler was literally rk9
>>
>>57323062
he became fuhrer, so he was the biggest alpha in the end
>>
>>57322615
he was literally the greatest guy ever

he was europe's only hope and lost and look how europe is going to shit and facing genocide
>>
>>57322327
Name one thing that was bad in Nazi Germany.
>>
>>57323121
>To think he died because we weren't really into the spirit of the Anti-Comintern Pact

GUILT
OVER
WHELMING...
>>
>>57321090
das lebensraum

Germany would literally be worse off stagnating, than losing the ww2

he actually did do good for Germany in the long run... at least until the 21st century
>>
>>57323178
he destroyed europe you faggot how he was europe's only hope, he had barely any clue of what he was doing

the centre of western culture got annihilated because a neckbeard that these days would be posting furries on rk9 was butthurt
also you don't understand something: nationalism and even patriotism are seen as negative ideals these days because of muh nazism. in italy as soon as you start talking about kicking gypsies out they call you a "FASCIST!!!11".

>hey we are getting BLACKED by all the rapefugees maybe we should...
>U NAZZII!!! THATS WHAT HITLER DID!!
>>
itt massive butthurt
>>
>>57323062
wow, he was loser
>>
>>57321593
Our first shipment didn't arrive until after the Eastern Front was decided.

We just made it end faster.
>>
File: TGSNT.png (878 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
TGSNT.png
878 KB, 1200x1200
>>57323527
i'd recommend you watch the documentary "adolf hitler, greatest story never told"

it's 6 hours long but worth every minute
>>
Mussolini did nothing wrong, only allied with Hitler which caused him to be considered a bad guy.
>>
>>57323178
>Greater than Napoleon
lel
>>
>>57323814
Learn history. What you just said is completely wrong.
>>
>>57322327
yes
>>
>>57323336
No freedom of speech for one
>>
>>57322327
It was better than Wiemar Germany, but being better than dogshit isn't exactly a huge accomplishment
>>
>>57321090
he believed that:

1) the strong naturally win

2) that the germans are strong because they had the right genes (see nordicism)

3) because they are strong they deserve, have the right, and ought to: conquer living space for their people, subjugate others, and expand their population

4) that their genes should be "purified" by breeding superior individuals through matched marriages of "nordicist" phenotypes (blond hair, tall, etc, see aryanism)

5) that germany would be lost if it did not expand and acquire necessary living space, leading to famine and financial crisis destroying its people

6) that the german people should all be united under one banner (see nationalism)

7) that the russians, jews and poles were life unfit of life

8) that the jewish population of germany was responsible for the a. corruption of german genetic purity b. stabbed germany in the back by surrendering in ww1 c. spread propaganda and controlled the financial system to the detriment of germany

9) these beliefs about the jews originated from martin luther c1547 (On the jews and their lies) and russian propaganda from the russian empire c1900 (The Protocols of the Elders of Zion)

10) he was an absolutist: either germany would achieve total victory and prosper because the genes were strong, or it would lose and be destroyed forever, because its genes were weak. Either way he saw himself as carrying germany to its "nature-intended" future. He saw his actions as merely nature asserting itself, in the struggle for survival over limited resources
>>
He had Austism and couldn't get into art school because he only knew how to do buildings and shit.

He had an autistic obsession with architecture.

Then he went on to become a figure of power and kill people because of his racism and autism.

(much like how autistic kids always shoot up schools and be racist on 4chan)

I mean copying Charlie Chaplins mustache must have been the equivalent of having a fedora and pony tail at the time.
>>
almost same as America
>>
>>57321090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
In a sense empathy towards his enemies. He wasn't clruel enough.
>>
>>57328138
So by his logic slavs proved that they are superior to aryans? Since he got curb stomped by ruskies?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
324 KB, 1920x1080
>>57328955
yes
>>
File: 1457744987158.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
1457744987158.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
>>57328402
>I mean copying Charlie Chaplins mustache must have been the equivalent of having a fedora and pony tail at the time.
>>
fucking adolf man.

am i right?
>>
Nazis just annexed the German-speaking areas instead that barbarity of Lebensraum.

Nazis helped European Jews to build Israel instead this childish idea of racial anti-Semitism.

Then I would say Heil Hitler.
>>
>>57330357
>>
>>57321090
read mein kampf
>>
>>57323062
hitler was literally 4chan holy shit
>>
File: 56576575.png (819 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
56576575.png
819 KB, 500x557
>>57323062
Damn,I thought you were making this up
>>
File: 1400721617063.png (351 KB, 542x542) Image search: [Google]
1400721617063.png
351 KB, 542x542
>>57323062
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>57321090
he was just a lucky retard who was only somewhat good at talking about himself and his delusion. he is very overestimated.
>>
>>57331621
>a couple of (You)'s
Why do you think I'm asshurt? I prefer the truth about the lies even though it might feel uncomfortable to learn about it at first.
>>57331720
He was very intelligent though and people loved him.
>>
>>57331769
above* them*
fug I'm a bit drunk
>>
>>57331769
>truth
Saying how it would be better for Europe if hitler had won is not truth, maybe for Germanics, but not for whole Europe
>>
>>57321730
underrated s fuck
>>
>>57323178
The Nazis wanted to genocide half of Eastern Europe anyway so how is that different for Poles, Balts, East Slavs? At least now they'll naturally die of low fertility, along with the rest of Europe.
>>
>>57321219

By destroying, bombing and invading other European countries?
>>
he liked bad bitches
>>
He was a pagan moron. Fuck him and his retarded Euroshopper addict "followers."
>>
>>57331954
Nope. It is the truth.
>>57332214
>being this "blue pilled"
>>
He got bullied by Piłsudski irl and was butthurt, so when Piłsudski died he invaded.
>>
>>57321115
and one testicle short of a pair :DDDDDD
>>
>>57321090
He thought he could defeat the jews
>>
Why are Finns so sympathetic with him? Is it because muh blue eyes blonde hair? Nordicks were some of the last white people to be civilized. Not very master race like at all
>>
File: merkel[1].jpg (38 KB, 479x320) Image search: [Google]
merkel[1].jpg
38 KB, 479x320
What was her fucking problem?
>>
>>57335836
because they were not invaded by germany in ww2, because the russians invaded them, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so they good guys they didn do nuffin
>>
>>57335152
t. basement dwelling cuck who is jealous of sandniggers taking over his country
>>
>>57321090
didn't allow his generals/tank commanders free reign.
He brought a country from her knees to fucking proto global power by charisma.
And ruined all of us then, as you do.
>>
>>57335836
No, it was because Finland was aligned closer to the Axis due to the Soviet Union, there's no need to look for deep psychological motives when recent political ones explain it.
>>
>>57335836
Americans are actually intelligable. Good old boy right here, I suspectwise he's a reader to. uh huh
>>
File: 1439307285506.png (107 KB, 221x286) Image search: [Google]
1439307285506.png
107 KB, 221x286
>>57323062
That's just sad
>>
>>57336248
>
He brought a country from her knees to fucking proto global power by charisma.

no, he did it by keynisian economics. Huge stimulus which he spent on militarizing germany. Then he invaded other countries and took their money, and their people as slave labor. And he also killed a whole lot of people (the jews and others) and took all their money

Literally his economic miracle was: invest in guns, use guns to rob people
>>
>>57336631
his economic miracle was to create an enemy.
a threat.
>>
>>57321090
>What was his fucking problem?
He was bad at painting.
>>
>>57336908
Listen cunt, Russian winter or no Russian winter, One more word about my perspective and developing skills as a painter.
I swear on mine mutter.
>>
File: tumblr_m63dqibMI91rvi7zuo1_400.jpg (38 KB, 332x493) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m63dqibMI91rvi7zuo1_400.jpg
38 KB, 332x493
>In most patients suffering from this perversion the unconscious forces only get out of control to this degree when a fairly strong love relationship is established and sexuality makes decisive demands. In other cases where the love component is less strong the individual contents himself with less degrading activities. This is brought out cleariy in the case of Rene Mueller who confided to her director, Zeissler (921), who had asked her what was troubling her after spending an evening at the Chancelllory, "that the evening before she [Page 191] had been with Hitler and that she had been sure that he was going to have intercourse with her; that they had both undressed and were apparently getting ready for bed when Hitler fell on the floor and begged her to kick him. She demurred but he pleaded with her and condemned himself as unworthy, heaped all kinds of accusations on his own head and just grovelled around in an agonizing manner. The scene became intolerable to her and she finally acceded to his wishes and kicked him. This excited him greatly and he begged for more and more, always saying that it was even better than he deserved and that he was not worthy to be in the same room with her. As she continued to kick him he became more and more excited...." Rene Mueller committed suicide shortly after this experience. At this place it night be well to note that Eva Braun, his present female companion, has twice attempted suicide, Geli was either murdered or committed suicide and Unity Mitford has attempted suicide. Rather an unusual record for a man who has had so few affairs with women.

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-05-07.html
>>
He was too good for this world.
>>
>>57323062
This makes so much more sense now. Complete losers and omega males turn into huge degenerate manchildren who are all edgy and stuff and act racist like it's shocking. 4chan doesn't like hitler, 4chan is populated by the people who are like hitler.

Until I read your post, I respected hitler a little bit. He was an artist who's hopes and dreams were crushed and he ended up at the top of Germany. Now I see that he was just having a tantrum probably because his mom didn't give him enough chicken tendies
>>
> low-key schnitzel hersteller
>>
>>57337668
You found that out just now?

The whole x race is the best is a way for people to cope with their own failures in life by trying to leech of the accomplishments of others.
>>
File: Aatu setä.jpg (117 KB, 322x469) Image search: [Google]
Aatu setä.jpg
117 KB, 322x469
The only problem with Hitler is that he didn't win
>>
Hitler was r9k
>>
>>57324509
It's still a problem in current Germany DESU

>>57322327
Yes, look at Europe now. Hitler would have avoided this
>>
>>57321090
no gf
really not that different from you or me
>>
File: Selection_055.png (71 KB, 1040x261) Image search: [Google]
Selection_055.png
71 KB, 1040x261
>>57321090
>>
>>57321090
He cared too much
>>
>>57321090
The problem all world leaders
He was fucking crazy and cared too much

It's scary when you realize literally every world leader is as crazy as Hitler
>>
Are Finns unironically autistic?
>>
>>57341444
Practically, yes.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.