[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is it to move to Poland?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: victory.png (2 MB, 1600x799) Image search: [Google]
victory.png
2 MB, 1600x799
I'm a Roman Catholic American with a college degree in CS. How difficult would it be for me to move to Poland and eventually earn a citizenship there?
>>
>>57307956
Your religion will have nothing to do with it but it will be very easy.

Be sure to secure a job in America in which you get paid in dollars before you go, you will live like a king Poland that way.
>>
For what fucking purpose
>>
>>57308020
*"like a king in Poland" that is
>>
>>57308023
He wants to escape muh degeneracy
>>
>>57308159
Oh boy, another one?

When will these idiots learn...
>>
>>57307956
>Poland
>Not full of black cocky hungry whorebags

I say this as a black man who has had sex with over 20 poles in the last 18 months.
>>
>>57308180
>another one
you're a leaf, what do you know about it?
>>
>>57309144
Good bait, and dubs.
>>
Polish people are pieces of shit they will literally bash you don't even bother trying to get with their women.
>>
>>57308180
>When will these idiots learn...

this
>>
>wanting to live in Poland

Why are Americans so fat and stupid?
>>
if you learn the language it wont be hard, most polish people enjoy foreigners IF they say its cool here, you shouldnt complain about living here unless talking to a friends, thats a quick ticket to getting fucked up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.