[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TO PALESTINIANS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 1459644221758.png (307 KB, 698x666) Image search: [Google]
1459644221758.png
307 KB, 698x666
How is it like living in Palestine? Is it better? Is it worse? Do you get much freedom?
>>
File: palestine-flag-2.jpg (335 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
palestine-flag-2.jpg
335 KB, 1280x800
Shit, wrong pic, but i guess it doesn't matter.
>>
Is actually any Palestinian on 4Chan?
>>
>>57299238
Yea hi there are like 2 of us but i don't like talking about politics only dank memes
>>
>>57299375
Oh hoello
>>
>>57299420
Hoello? What is that? An Afrikaner way of saying hello?
>>
Here's a picture of my hand inb4 i get called brown sandnigger
>>
>>57299572
So do you mind answeing OP's question?
>>
>>57299693
Living is alright i suppose, inside major cities it's safe, villages are great especially in the north but there's lack of basic facilities, and villages on the outside road between cities are prone to contact with the idf and jewish settlers, it can get boring though because the highlight of fun here is going to the cinema or smoking shisha with the lads in a coffee shop
>>
>>57299810
i heard those jewish settlers are pretty bad, to the point the IDF are pretty sick of always having to deal with the bullshit they start.
>>
>>57299924
Well, Israel is not sending their best you gotta understand, they're sending jewish fanatics, violent and ugly people, and some, i assume, are good people.
>>
Still better than South Africa's Apartheid.
>>
>>57299375
I thought that there wasn't Internet in Palestine due to Jews and all the conflict that it's happens
>>
>>57299572

what races of girls do you like?
>>
>>57300258
All of them
>>
>>57299981
I talked to a lot of Israeli's straight out of the army in South America. Almost all of them hate orthodox Jews. They apparently don't join the army and just study their religion all day. Are they the sort of Jews in the settlement's?
>>
>>57300282

what kind of body types you like ?
what do palestinian guys usually like?
>>
>>57300171
Can I ask you some questions? It's the first time that I have the chance to ask to an Palestinian

1- What do you think about the conflict about Palestine and Israel?
2- What's your opinion of Israel?
3- What's your opinion of ISIS?
4- Do you live in Gaza or another part of Palestine? Where is a safe place to live there?
>>
>>57300342
Sorry for my English
>>
>>57300295
No they're a bit different, orthodox jews might be annoying but in the end they kind of keep to themselves in their communities, while settlers occasionally attack palestinian villages and for some reason like to burn olive trees
>>57300337
my ideal is high test girls desu but i'm fine with whatever the wheels of fate bestows upon me
guys usually like thick thighs and big ass
>>57300342
1- i think it's a clusterfuck desu senpai
2- There's good and bad things about it, recent events only made the situation worse
3- they should be destroyed once and for all along with islamic wahhabism
4-another part, like i said major cities are generally safe
>>
>>57300518

looks like im moving to palestine
i wonder if israeli men are the same
>>
>>57300573
why would you do that doe
>>
>>57300573
make sure you carry a big sign that says "NOT MOSSAD SPY'
>>
>>57300800
christians who live far away from the original place of their religion make no sense

>>57300836
ok but mossad is gay
>>
>>57300800
shes wants the BAC
>>
>>57300869
oh
Hi then :)
>>57300867
I see
>>57300836
We learnt our lesson i suppose, nowadays every foreigner especially western who stays here for a long time is considered an agent until proven otherwise
>>
>>57300518
Thanks for answering bro!
I hope the situation can improve and Palestine can recover its territories and leave in peace.

Regards from Argentina
>>
>>57301015
Thank you my white brother
One day i'd like to travel in patagonia with a rented 4x4 any tips?
>>
>>57301062
Only the Patagonia? There are a lot of places for
exploration by 4x4, you can choose the landscape that you want!
>>
>>57301246
Can i hire a guide or someone to accompany me? as a translator and someone who knows directions etc
>>
>>57301363
Yes, of course. You'd have to investigate on
tourism agencies.
http://www.argentina.travel/en
http://www.turismo.gov.ar
http://www.welcomeargentina.com/index_i.html (Not a official page but approved)

Argentina has a lot of climates and landscapes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U0N4SGL46A
>>
>>57301363

Palestinian bro, are you religious? If so what do you identify as? Even if you aren't religious which religion do you lean on more?
>>
>>57301689
Thanks for the help, bookmarked for later use
Any personal tips on where to go/not to go etc
>>
>>57301761
I'm atheist, i like mystic religions like sufi islam and buddhism
>>
>>57301826

Why is almost every /MENA/ here a fedora? Do religious /MENA/ not care for dank memes or some shit?
>>
>>57301871
religious mena don't like memes, if they do it's shitty normie tier memes
>>
>>57301793
Buenos Aires (Capital) it's a big city, you can have everything you want in hoteleria, gastronomia, ciudad, cultura, etc. There are also great places like Iguazu Falls in Misiones, Córdoba hills with rivers (I live there and it's one of the most wanted places for tursim for Argentinians), Humahuaca in Jujuy, Bariloche in Rio Negro, Aconcagua (the second world's largest mountain) in Mendoza (snowy landscape), etc. Honestly there are a lot of places, those ones are some that I rememver right now. The landscapes are totally different from Eest to West, from North to South.
>>
>>57302471
hotels, restaurants, city, culture*
Search on Youtube and Internet for doubts and if you want to know more. Regards bro!
>>
>>57300518
Do you guys have an opinion on the Palestinian diaspora? I keep running into a Pali who's from California and he's the biggest douchebag I've ever met
>>
>>57301871
Islam is the only religion that's practiced seriously anymore

The ones who gush about how great Christianity is on /his/--while browsing dickgril threads on fucking 4chan--are just fedoras in denial
>>
>>57302471
>>57302525
thanks alot! appreciate the help
>>57302542
General public i don't think there's a negative opinion on them since there's the occasional entrepreneur or millionaire or famous doctor etc

But personally i think the american ones are snubs, especially when they come here and talk in english all the time about how great america is and when they're being ultra-nationalists in the usa when they've never sat foot here and think it's black and white
>>
>>57302736
>But personally i think the american ones are snubs, especially when they come here and talk in english all the time about how great america is and when they're being ultra-nationalists in the usa when they've never sat foot here and think it's black and white

I can attest to this. American-Palestinian here. Sorry, I can't post my passport or anything at this hour of the night, so you might have to take my word for it - unless Palibro here vouches for me. Was born in the U.S then moved at fourth grade to the West Bank. Unbeknownst to my parents, there's a heavy bias against everything American in those early years after the Second Intifada. I was constantly bullied in school for being American - moreover possibly because it was a direct transition, could only speak a lick of Arabic when I arrived, was alienated for it as well. It could be my fault, though. I just couldn't assimilate into the culture at the pace I was going.

Yeah, everything Palibro said was true. I know The only ever excitement I get was one of three:
1) Smoking bubbly with schoolmates in a cafe, playing 400 or watching a match.
2) Barca / Madrid win (or etc.)
3) The occasional protest over what-have-you, just spectating them and watching young men acting up like autists.

Where I'm from (Hebron) people would give everything in to move out of the city, move anywhere really. This is just what I've seen, but I've asked around and their decision is unanimous. They want out, Cyprus, Germany, the U.S, anywhere. You have the occasional die-hards and religious nuts who'd rather stick around and I can respect that.

I'm pretty sure most Arabs that browse these waters of the web are agnostic/closet Sufis, with less political incline and less temperament (compare Youtube-comment-section-tier Arabs).

Ugh, this post looks like shit but it's too late and I got a job in the morning. Ask away if you want.
>>
>>57304932
I'm glad you've talked about this to us mate, i've particularly found california palis to be the most annoying
>>
>>57305370
Just about any diaspora in Cali is annoying, no one really assimilates, they all just self-segregate and absorb all that 'bro-culture' shit that seeps out of that place.
>>
>>57305548
yeah sounds about right
>>
>>57302631
I'm a serious Christian.
Ask me anything.
>>
>>57306498
kinda unheard of for a christian to be from hebron desu
>>
On arabic in general why does it feel like I haven't heard the same word twice

I mean I was with some Arab friends for about four or five hours but didnt hear the same thing twice
>>
File: D9-idf-pic407.jpg (23 KB, 410x261) Image search: [Google]
D9-idf-pic407.jpg
23 KB, 410x261
Who \D9 Operator\ here ;^)
>>
>>57299572

Why do u have hair on your hands?
>>
>>57306819
What's your opinion about egyptians?
>>
>>57306819
Hebron?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.