[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any better diaspora than Italians? >in America: improved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
Is there any better diaspora than Italians?
>in America: improved on Italian cuisine and spread it around the globe with world class restaurants like Olive Garden, also build New York City, the capital of the world
>in Argentina: built by far the best country in Latin America
>in Africa: they're so alpha they moved to East Africa just to fuck girls like pic related
>>
File: Fish_Hooks_Park.png (1 MB, 1057x800) Image search: [Google]
Fish_Hooks_Park.png
1 MB, 1057x800
>>
italians also brought good music and their children made good movies
>>
File: el italiANO....jpg (25 KB, 288x412) Image search: [Google]
el italiANO....jpg
25 KB, 288x412
>>57298551
that bitch is too white
clearly not italian
>>
>>57298735
she's italo-ethiopian, dumb piddino cuck nigger
>>
>>57298551
Yeah. The italians in Brazil improved our industrial development, so much that they owned most of the industries here by the first half of the 20th century.

t. italian-brazilian
>>
>>57298551
Italian east Africa was pretty shit.
Some Hungarian doctor experienced Italian rule in Ethiopia and Italians were thugs and entitled brutes who fucked up and started shit with Ethiopians and non Italian whites in Ethiopia.
>>
>>57298551
>world class restaurants like Olive Garden

Get the fuck outta here, Olive Garden is shit
>>
>>57298789
she is jewish ethiopian you dumb nigger wop
>>
>>57299032
nice source, crapnadian faggot.

God, I just fucking hate you canuck cucks, fucking fagets, irrelevant shithole of a leaf country.
>>
>>57299120
what the fuck did I write? Spaghetti negro you are some dumb fucking faggot, wog nigger guinea shit.
>>
>>57299137
Lol look at this wop.
>>
>>57299032
How many white people were in Ethiopia before Italy invaded? Why did they move there?
>>
>>57298551
>build New York City, the capital of the world
The Jews did that, actually.
>>
>>57299256
Working for the emperor.
Doctors, merchants, advisors etc.
Haile Selassie had an young American economic advisor up until he died and said advisor admired but simultaneously was annoyed by him.
>>
>>57299256
Greeks were there, Armenians were there, Germans and Portuguese were there.

Trading, teaching, military mainly.
>>
>>57298967
>t. italian-brazilian
If you came to the United States and said that, you'd have every pussy in the country at your disposal.
>>
>>57299254
Aren't you ashamed of being Canadian?

Nobody likes Canadians, you are bland, nothing, you're like water, you taste like nothing, just fucking water.

You stupid leaves are the joke of /int/, and you'd be a joke IRL if it wasn't for your complete and utter irrelevancy. Just fucking kill yourselves, stupid canucks.
>>
>>57299669
Water is necessary for survival tough, that just means you are dependent on Canada, should have said something else that is also bland, like air
>>
>>57299931
you think you're funny, don't you eagle man? Go back beheading people or whatever you do
>>
>>57299963
stfo fucking mexican
>>
>>57299435
>Armenians
>white
>>
>>57300023
Correle andale andale arrrrrriiba yiiiihaaaaaaa
>>
>>57299963
I am not funny tough, but thanks for the compliment. I dedicate my free time to respond to dumb posts on /int/
>>
>>57299187
you wrote "ITALO ethiopian" you goddamn goomba guinea guido greaseball humpa loompa etc
can you ever read your own post you massive retard

>>57299669
just stop mr.woppity
but yeah syrup niggers are terrible
>>
>>57300129
NIGGER CAN YOU READ NIGGER?
WHAT DOES ITALO ETHIOPIAN MEAN FOR YOUR LITTLE PIZZANIGGER MIND?

YOU ITALINIGGERS ARE JUST FUCKING STUPID, AREN'T YOU NIGGERS?

FUCKING STOP ALREADY, AUTISTIC PASTAFAGGOT, MAMABOY NIGGER BITCH
>>
>>57300056
putos mexicanos you are the worst
>>
File: loli.jpg (284 KB, 852x1096) Image search: [Google]
loli.jpg
284 KB, 852x1096
>>57300235
Italian americans have the best lolis
>>
>>57300346
pedo fucking disgusting hairy greasy manlet faggot
>>
File: el italiANO....jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
el italiANO....jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>57300218
SHE IS NOT ITALO ETHIOPIAN YOU GIGANTIC SPAGHETTI GUZZLING, GREASY HAIRED, ORANGE SKINNED APE!!
SHE IS JEWISH- ETHIOPIAN YOU MAFIA SUPPORTING, SOCCER WATCHING, WAR LOSING MONKEY MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>57300402

there is nothing wrong with pedophilia Pedro
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.