[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone here drives an automatic >start learning on one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: y tho.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>everyone here drives an automatic
>start learning on one myself
>switch to manual
>back to automatic because I can't into clutch control
>I want to try manual again
>afraid to tell my instructor even though I know him personally

I envy Eurofags. They pretty much must learn manual because it's the standard. Here we just imitate America.
>>
Whats so hard about it? Just practise for a while in an empty parking lot or something
>>
Manual is for tryhards.
>>
>>57293171
learn on automatic then later buy a manual car
>>
>>57293412
In Israel you can't learn to drive by yourself (or with your parents), you must have a licensed driving instructor. Also my parents' car is an automatic anyway.
>>
>>57293439
Manual more fun. It kinda sucks to learn though and especially when you do it in traffic.

>>57293457
I'd have to take another driving test though.
>>
>>57293171
its acually really easy to drive manual if you arent retarded
just release your clutch pedal slowy till it starts vibrating and the car starts to roll, than proceed as if its an automatic
after a few tries you should have memorized the point where the clutch gripes and it comes of naturally and much faster, almost automatic
>>
>>57293171
In 10 years robots are gonna drive for us so it's all pointless
>>
>>57293846
I know. I just hated the pressure when I had to stop and go with other cars behind me. Getting honked at was depressing.

>>57293921
אני יודע שהטסטרים בשביתה עכשיו אז אולי כדאי לי לנסות לחזור לידני.
>>
>>57294094
well just dont give a fuck about them honking and stuff, most likely its a soccor mom in a hurry to collect her kids, thats the most aggressive drivers
also after a few hours driving you wont slow down traffic anymore
>>
>>57293171
Stop being such a beta faggot
>>
>>57294094
dont mind the honks

all the cool 90s jap cars are manual
>>
>>57294286
>>57294386
Should I tell my instructor I want to try again? I've been changing my mind every 1.5 weeks (at lesson 20 now). Our testers are on a strike now too so it's not like there's anywhere to hurry to.

>>57294500
I know. I just don't know if it's worth it to buy them with all the mileage.
>>
>>57294773
your decision, but it really isnt hard to drive manual
idk how common manuals are in the holy land but here nearly every car is
wake up moment for me was when my driving instuctor finally stopped useing his pedals in side seat to assist me, resulting in a few embarrassing situations like stalling the car in a crossroad and stuff
to make it short, i read up how to pobaly use the clutch and never had any problem since
>>
>>57293171
Everyone I know learned on manual because it gives you license to both. Only daparim learn on automatic.
Although I never driven manual after my test 4 years ago.
>>
>>57294773
could always add upgrades to the car. New engine, new transmission, etc.

good luck man
>>
File: 1453113164484.jpg (777 KB, 2304x1536) Image search: [Google]
1453113164484.jpg
777 KB, 2304x1536
People who take their driving test in an automatic get a special "retard license" that says they aren't allowed to drive manuals. The standard license lets you drive both manual and automatic.

I guess it's the same for rest of Europe.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.