[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15
SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE
>>
(Except those who disagree with me)

Fixed.
>>
>>57291558
what is no sane person ever said?
>>
File: stockholm.jpg (208 KB, 875x794) Image search: [Google]
stockholm.jpg
208 KB, 875x794
nobody is as hardcore as a cuck swede
>>
>>57291690
aw shit
>>
>>57291690

Sweden every day you exist, I believe more in the world peace and friendship. Thank you.
>>
>>57291868
>Sweden every day you exist, I believe more in the world Islam and friendship between Muslims. Thank you.
>>
>>57291690
:3 such a humanitarian
>>
>>57291690
I wonder if you could fuck with him:
well Svad here's the thing. the more white children you have the more unwelcome and out of place non white swedes feel. a good white Swede should adopt or surrogate and raise a colored child, instead of perpetuating white population inertia.
I wonder how many out of a 100 would go for it.
>>
File: 1459149737713.jpg (69 KB, 527x720) Image search: [Google]
1459149737713.jpg
69 KB, 527x720
>>
>>57291690
What are the odds that the tattoo isn't a sex thing?
>>
>>57291558
SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
IT FEELS GOOD TO BE QUEER

This is a Sweden thread, ja?
>>
File: refugees.jpg (31 KB, 483x263) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
31 KB, 483x263
>>57292247
it isn't, unless you count lots of man-sex with mdongo
>>
only one country the human country
>>
I can't wait until there's a Syrian refugee who's like an absolute superstar singer or athlete or something, for the memes
>>
>>57291614
Yeah, I agree.

Plus I hate all those "deport all the Nazis" signs around here. For fucks sake, just because you don't want immigrants, doesn't make you a nazi - and more importantly, how the fuck do they not see the irony of that slogan? And even if they see it, just being ironic about it doesn't make the contradiction go away! Also, just because you accept that someone is a human being that is to be respected, shouldn't mean that you have to accomodate them with your own money!
>>
>>57293864
forgot to add, I don't think immigration is bad,in fact I'm in favor of it (I'm a foreign student in the UK after all), I just think that not being open to debate is fucking ignorant and it really pisses me off that you can call anyone who disagrees with you a Nazi
>>
>>57293964
If people on the right don't want to be treated unfairly, maybe they should denounce the extremists in their in-group. Do they even try?
>>
>>57293627
where does israel stand between all this?

i think jews should be preserved a little longer to make sure the world goes through this transformation completely. why jews? because they've proven to be the spiritual nobility of the world, the only people who could guide the world to become a international marxist classless and raceless utopia.
>>
>>57294062
why should they? it doesn't matter if some people are "extremists", facts are still facts and multiculturalism is a bad thing
>>
>>57291690
LITERALLY A KEK STAMP
>>
>>57294197
it's bad but necessary. the end justifies the means
>>
>>57294230
KUCK STAMP*

FUCK YOU 4CHAN
>>
>>57294062
Great logic!

If muslims don't want to be treated unfairly, maybe they should denounce the extremists in their in-group. Do they even try?
>>
File: image_3.png (196 KB, 300x629) Image search: [Google]
image_3.png
196 KB, 300x629
>>57292151
>comparing state on state warfare to refugees
Is this you?
>>
>>57294197
Why is multiculturalism a bad thing? Explain please and I will then say why I think multiculturalism can be beneficial
>>
>>57294310
Not him, but you realize we literally have a coalition of Arab countries fighting ISIS with us? And that you're innocent until proven guilty in the US?
>>
File: 1370964722068.jpg (669 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
1370964722068.jpg
669 KB, 800x565
no
>>
>>57294310
They do though, that's the difference.
>>
>>57294373
Because all those turdskins flooding our countries is a good thing? Their high crime rate and unemployement rates? Europeans going extinct?
>>
>>57294320
except that's not the comparison he's making you dunce
>>
>>57294383
yes, his point was the same thing - you should assume that if someone is on the right and they haven't said anything about the extermists, then it means that they renounce them
>>
>>57294310
Your irony detecting skills are truly excellent, but you're an American, so we're not surprised
>>
>>57294428
Explain how it isn't. #notallmuslims is about not generalizing all refugees. That picture is about state on state warfare.
>>
>>57294416
>Europeans going extinct
Oh, because the children of Europeans and non-Europeans is non-European? By that logic you Finns would be non-Europeans since your language is not Indo-European so it must come from non-Europeans. But yet you guys are European. I think you should stop being afraid of white skin, blue eyes and fair hair going away - because it's not going to!
>>
>>57294373
>multiculturalism makes us richer

oh yes, worked really good, we're totally not in a financial crisis right now no. And look how rich i am?! i'm literally swimming in cash because mohamed and 50 of his family members took a boat. Thank you based nigger
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>57294482
>#notallmuslims is about not generalizing all refugees
It isn't, it's about not generalizing all muslims you fucking idiot

And more importantly, the pic is comparing reactions in face of attacks by Muslims against the Western World. Basically, the pic is saying "what if Charles Martel had sought to be politically correct and inclusive towards Muslims, even when the lives and way of life of his people were being threatened by Muslims?".
>>
>>57291558
I'm ok with more refugees in the United States 2bh.
>>
>>57294641
that's not what I said though; I said:
>I think multiculturalism can be beneficial
maybe beneficial means "rich" in French, or something, but I didn't mean it financially or economically. (At least not necessarily).
>>
>>57294683
Ok, so all Muslims are responsible for the actions of one state? And there's no difference between war between states and a few terrorists out of the hundreds of millions of Muslims?
>>
>>57294573
>I think you should stop being afraid of white skin, blue eyes and fair hair going away - because it's not going to!
It objectively is though. Also, are you that naive to believe in the "all humans are equal" -meme?
>>
>>57294383
>Not him, but you realize we literally have a coalition of Arab countries fighting ISIS with us?
Yes, I do realize that. I'm trying to illustrate that the logic that the guy used is awful, it's a weak justification.
>And that you're innocent until proven guilty in the US?
That can be applied to the other guy's point as well.

>>57294402
>They do though, that's the difference.
People on the right do denounce extremists all the time. Republicans in the US have denounced the KKK, have been very supportive of Israel, and vigilant in remembering the Holocaust.

If you want to consider Donald Trump an extremist, then you'd be happy to know that Conservatives in the UK have denounced Donald Trump. Angela Merkel has also been very anti-extremist, such as trying to ban the NPD for example.

>If people on the right don't want to be treated unfairly, maybe they should denounce the extremists in their in-group. Do they even try?
So yes, people on the right have been denouncing the extremists in their in-group. They do try.
>>
>>57294846
No, I think people are not equal. But white people are not superior - if we really were, then how come Eastern Europe was dominated by Mongols, Turks, etc.?
>It objectively is though.
Alright, send me a study on this since you're saying it's objective - unless you're just asserting that without being able to back it up.
In fact, look up Riffians in Morocco - they still have blue eyes and light hair even though their ancestors, the Vandals, have been conquered by the Arabs/Berbers a millennium and half ago.
>>
>>57294814
>Ok, so all Muslims are responsible for the actions of one state?
where the fuck did I ever imply that?

The pic wasn't about refuting "notallmuslims", it was about how to react to Muslim attacks against the western world. Basically, it was making a point that trying to be politically correct and inclusive isn't the way to go, just like it wasn't the way to go back in Charles Martel's time.

>And there's no difference between war between states and a few terrorists out of the hundreds of millions of Muslims?
Of course there are very big differences, but there's also the key similarity of Muslims (even if it's only a group of them) attacking the Western World and wanting to bring down the Western World.
>>
>>57295369
But you treat the actions of individual radicals and non state extremists groups as the same as one state invading another. What else am I supposed to conclude? That you're just fine with the vast majority of Muslims?
>>
>>57295493
holy shit, how the fuck can you have such a hard time understanding

It's about the REACTION to Muslim attacks. It's not trying to fucking claim "the Battle of Tours is the exact same thing as the November 2015 Paris attacks". It's making a point that you can't deal with the problem just by trying to be PC about it.
>>
The problem with multiculturalism is that it's a good way into segregating people.
>>
>>57295605
But your analogy is fundamentally flawed then, because Western governments are still at war with ISIS while supporting this #notallmuslims stuff. The picture implied France should not resist the invading state because #notallmuslims. Can't you see where my confusion was coming from?
>>
>>57295605
No, Charles Martel was fighting a military invasion 13 centuries ago

Only if you see refugees from was as a military invasion and if you reject all progress since then, would be your "analogy" acceptable

It fucking isn't
>>
>>57294270
>>57294230

KEK
>>
>>57295605
Not to mention that those attacks were commited by people born and raised in Belgium, not refugees

Refugees are escaping ISIS that also recruited those terrorists
>>
File: shock.jpg (166 KB, 590x449) Image search: [Google]
shock.jpg
166 KB, 590x449
>>57295748
This is the first time I've seen a Slavic cuck. I know Bosnia was cucked before but that was hundreds of years ago. How do other Slovakians see your degenerate behavior?
>>
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 354x512) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22 KB, 354x512
>>57291558

FUCKEN
>>
>>57295838
>>57295748
I literally didn't mention refugees a single fucking time, nor does the image. Learn to read

>>57295737
The level of fighting back against Muslim terrorism is still marginal. Literally all we're doing so far is air strikes, and sometimes not even (for example, Trudeau pulling out because "if you kill your enemies, they win"). And there are plenty of further measures which could be taken, but which simply aren't. For example, cracking down harder on what happens in Mosques. We know very well that, in the Western World, it's usually in Mosques that they recruit jihadists. But we take no action against it because of fear of not being PC. Meanwhile, in a country like Singapore which has a very big Muslim minority, they exert total control over all mosques (because political correctness isn't nearly as important there as it is in Europe and North America), and as a result Singapore is a much safer place in regards to terrorist attacks.
>>
Will blessed diversity come to Eastern Europe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w

The boss was talking about all of Europe after all.
>>
>>57296017
>muh degeneracy
>cuck! cuck! cuck! cuck!
>>
>>57291558
more like no illegal is being human amirite
>>
>>57296117
It has nothing to do with political correctness and everything to do with civil liberties. Any restriction on freedom of religion for Muslims would have to apply to other religions as well, which Westerners will not tolerate because they don't want their freedoms taken away. Singapore is a borderline fascist state and people are used to not having freedom there.
>>
>>57296117
I agree that we're not doing enough

ISIS could've been eradicated, but that would mean boots on the ground. Western public is too sensitive about any casualties. A single beheading video would've fucked up morale

Saudis shouldn't be allowed to finance mosques and spread salafism with their imams
>>
>>57296213
>Any restriction on freedom of religion for Muslims would have to apply to other religions as well
Not true, there's no need to outright ban access to mosques or anything of the sort. Rather, it's about not being afraid to take the bull by the horns and thus not being afraid of saying "mosques are likely recruitment places for most jihadists, therefore we need more control and information over what happens inside of mosques".

And that's only scratching the surface. For example, Belgian police were already aware of a lot of what was going on in Molenbeek. But they didn't do a single thing about it until finally the situation became completely out of hand.
>>
>>57296370
>I literally have no idea how the US legal system works
It would set a very dangerous precedent in our courts and would require repealing the first amendment. You are outright saying that certain beliefs should be banned because it can lead to crime, when US law is written so that you can believe whatever you want, you only commit a crime when you act on it.
>>
>>57296456
Also, the NSA/FBI isn't as politically correct as you think they are because so much of what they do is secret (and unconstitutional...).
>>
I've never heard anything say (outside of le 4chanz) that western jihadists are "overwhelmingly" recruited in mosques. A lot are self-taught, a lot use friends and the internet, the Belgian cell were all in prison together. If it was overwhelmingly through mosques I don't think the age profile would be so young for one thing.

There's also a level of palpable surveillance that already exists in the American Muslim community, while liberals were buttmad about whatever Ted Cruz said about Muslim neighborhoods Muslims kind of rolled their eyes i think.
>>
>>57291558

EASY STEPS TO MAKE IMMIGRATION GOOD AND YOUR COUNTRY NOT CANCEROUS :

1) Make it merit-based, you can't get residency unless you prove you are an asset to the country you can to reside in. Test language skills, check education level, etc etc. Exceptions can be made for things such as work holiday visas or students. But then the same rules apply once the duration of this visa ends.

2) Either secularize your country and enforce it, or only allow the symbols of the religion your country's culture is built upon. That means, no face veils, no turban, no ceremonial weapons or amulets and whatnot. Jews get special status for obvious reasons. Ban stuff like Halal butchering which is a fucking serious case of animal cruelty anyway as the animal needs to die of bloodloss (that means agonizing).

3) No welfare for non-citizens. Make it impossible to get in and just go on welfare instantly. Grace period of a few months to settle in, like 3-6, but once that's over. You work or you're homeless.

4) If you claim refugee status you MUST provide solid evidence that your life was at an immediate risk.

There we go. Everything is fixed.
>>
>>57296645
Indeed

This isn't Al Quada

These guys don't care about theology, politics and all that stuff

Islamisation comes only after they're already radicalised

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/todays-new-terrorists-were-radical-before-they-were-religious/2016/03/31/9cb8e916-f762-11e5-9804-537defcc3cf6_story.html
>>
>>57294814
4chan is haram fuck off ahmed
>>
>>57294270
Top cuck
>>
>>57294814
Fuck off behind that proxy flag.
>>
>>57294393

This

>>57294250

What is bad but neccessary ? multikulti ? it's shit and nothing more.

>>57294373

It turn you into a minority in your own country.

>>57294573

A mixed race child is not european indeed, it's an american.
>>
>>57295748
>>57295838

Fuck off please, I'm tired of seeing your BS .

>>57296017

M8 he is a slovakian idiot trolling the v4 thread from a few weeks.
>>
File: benor.png (363 KB, 592x377) Image search: [Google]
benor.png
363 KB, 592x377
>>
File: 1458328592199.jpg (58 KB, 555x662) Image search: [Google]
1458328592199.jpg
58 KB, 555x662
>>57291558
>>
File: 1458262950584.jpg (22 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1458262950584.jpg
22 KB, 456x456
>>57298991
Brutal
>>
>>57293556
You know damn well that's what I meant.
>>
>>57298991
If I murder a racist will she let me rape her?
I can sue for false advertising if she doesn't.
>>
>>57291558
REFUGES ARE WELCOME
but even refuges don't want living in our cold and poor shithole:(
>>
>>57299539
be thankful for that
>>
>>57295737
No, we can't, you're a dolt that is incapable of extracting the correct meaning of political commentary presented in a comical format.
>>
>>57294129
>implying utopia will ever happen.
>>
Refugees are welcome! I am glad we are transfering them to western europe, you fags need to pay the price of supporting jihaddists in 1995 and 1999. against us.
>>
>>57295090
>eastern Europe
>white
>>
The biggest problem I have with refugees is they have too many kids, and often speak their native tongues when people who don't understand are conversing with them...

Other than that they are okay.

I like the hot afrcan women with huge arses and pouty lips that I get to perve on in shopping centers thanks to refugees.
>>
>>57302364
Also they send their money out of Australia to feed their shitty third world relatives and 30 kids.

That's nor good for our economy.
>>
>>57302496
Remittances aren't a total loss. They are a huge help to developing economies, which means that as they develop they can engage in trade with the country the remittances are coming from more.
>>
>>57301589
So what is the correct meaning? I find it hard to believe that the person that made the comic didn't intend that the French are saying they shouldn't resist. I mean, the ONLY action proposed in that comic is to #prayfortours.
>>
File: 1437797463339.jpg (72 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
1437797463339.jpg
72 KB, 563x600
>>57291558
>mfw the valedictorian of my highschool used to say this all the time
>she had a 107 average and was geniuenly intelligent (she took a shit load of APs)
>>
>>57291558
Is this a pedophile support rally?
>>
>>57303081
Being a leftist is the only intelligent option
>>
>>57291558
REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE*
*(muslims need not apply)
>>
>>57303560
It wasn't sarcasm m8
I'm unironically a marxist
>>
>>57303583
Okay, well, best of luck retard.
>>
>>57303601
Y-you too Igbowarlord
>>
File: 1450486768754.png (1 MB, 1018x728) Image search: [Google]
1450486768754.png
1 MB, 1018x728
>>57303641
DELET THIS
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.