[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
politics, poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1
File: poland strong.jpg (216 KB, 550x526) Image search: [Google]
poland strong.jpg
216 KB, 550x526
Goverment in Poland just decided to NOT take the refugees from arabic countries.
Just feels good ziom :)
>>
>>57280586
how do you do to be so based, Polan?, can you teach your neighbours?
>>
>>57280586
who would want to live in Poland anyways
>>
>>57280864
>Canadians think they are allowed to post
Hang trudeau
>>
>>57280864
me
>>
>>57280586
>Refugees this
>Refugees that
delet this
>>
>>57280586
implying that anyone would want to live in Poland
>>
>>57280864
I do
>>
>>57281069
Please.
>>
So you're taking countries from non Arab countries? Good, because Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan, Somalia, debatably the Maghreb, etc etc aren't Arab:^)
>>
>>57280586
So you guy will still accept subsaarian refugees?
>>
>>57284629
>>57284637
no
no
>>
>>57280586
based poland
>>
>>57280586
Honestly I'd rather have freedom of speech and a few refugees than the other way around.
>>
>>57285359
than neither*
>>
>>57285359
we have freedom of speech and no refugees. Deal with it, you have no freedom of speech and have more refugees than dutch dank girls
>>
>>57285498
>Passed a law restricting media freedom

Just because your government's opinion is your opinion doesn't make it free speech.
>>
>>57285649
lol wut. You watch too much tv. People have freedom of speech. Media are talking all the bad stuff about current government all the time, same with street protesters and they live. With the old government media could speak only good stuff about them, protesters were beaten by police and normal people that opposed them were jailed. You know shit about situation in Poland.
>>
>>57286138
>You don't know shit about us, but I know everything about your situation!

Come on now son.
>>
>>57285649
>>57287461
are you a fucking idiot?

we just removed pro-german bullshit in our media. does your ass hurt?

we have freedoms, no shitskins and this will stay that way.
>>
>>57287519
>it is a piss party troll
>>
>>57287461
but you don't know shit about situation in Poland. I visit Hague twice a year so I know your situation. About the freedom of speech I heard that german media didn't say anything about rapes during new years eve. And that kind of people try to teach us about freedom and democracy. LOL
>>
>>57280864
Any european soon.
>>
>>57287519
I'll take 'why Poland will never be of any relevance' for 500, Alex
>>
>>57287646
What the fuck are you talking about now?

If we didn't have any freedom of speech "KOD" leftist sucking german-dick banksters wouldn't run on the street screaming at top of their lungs and bitchitng about gov elected in democratic ways.

Fuck off and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>57287741
Are you done, shitskin?
>>
Waclaw, idi suda >>57287514
>>
>>57287722
>I've been to one specific location in NL, TWICE, so I literally know everything about your situation

I knew this Polish dude once, it's about the equivalent to how little this and that has to do with eachother.

>>57287807
>If I just keep calling him a shitskin something will change, eventually
>>
>>57287741
says a homo without a nation, or are you abdullah?
>western countries these days...
>>
>>57287920
see
>>57287755
>>
>>57287920
I know that there are more blacks and arabs on the streets than dutch people. That is enough for me to now that your situation is fucked. Oh and I know that your people are scared as shit because of terrorism
>>
truth is the winning party is bending all the rules

thankfully they're crazy and they only want to use it to put everyone involved in the smolensk incident in jail

no one knows what will they do with the power once that's done tho'
>>
>>57288106
>bending all the rules
good for us, previous gov was breaking them and no one could say a word
>>
>>57288087
Wtf, when I've been to Netherlands there was much more white people.
>>
>>57288243
we do not talk about small villages in the 70, but about Hague in 2016
>>
>>57288213
that's the other truth

to be honest i'm completely disillusioned and really don't care who's ruling as everyone's a fucking asshole.

i just wish pis wasn't so populist and nonsecular, they might actually run us to the ground on their crusade, but it won't have anything to do with "destroying democracy"
>>
>>57288243
>much more white people
Ruskies and Polish, seriously. I went to one shop to buy myselfsome dutch good beer.
>polish low quality beer and vodka
>russian vodka
>lithuanian beer
>heineken
wtf Polish dude had to buy lithuanian beer in Hague to taste something new
>>
Good job, Poland
Nice to see that at least one country is doing something about the muslim plague
>>
>>57288324
I'm talking basically about Den Haag, Rotterdam (zuid is fucked up a little, yeah) and Amsterdam.
>>
>>57288243
It's cherrypicking, even though The Hague is still 65% white. It's the international court and political center, so there'll be a lot more foreigners than other places.
>>
>>57288496
We remember old times when multiculti, tolerancy and liberalism in nobles group (liberum veto) ruined Our Empire.

We will not make that mistakes again.
>>
>>57288651
I'm pretty sure only one of these had a direct influence on the outcome.
>>
>>57288440
>some dutch good beer
Maybe it's just me, but all Dutch beer is piss. At least you can drink some good eurobeer while you're there.
>>
>>57288763
is it just that you don't like pilsener? Hertog Jan is pretty good.

As for stronger beers grolsch bockbeer, hertog jan bockbeer, or jopen would appeal more to your taste.
>>
>>57288845
>is it just that you don't like pilsener?
Basically yes. I don't remember brands, but I have tried some draft Dutch beer in pubs and bars and basically i didn't like it.
>>
>>57280586
don't worry, you'll still have some of us.
>>
>>57280586
The Polish are honestly bro-tier people. Awesome people, awesome culture, fascinating history.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.